collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What program do you use for photo's  (Read 903 times)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Re: What program do you use for photo's
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 05:30:24 AM »
I downloaded GIMP, but how do you get a border for the photo's? I can't find it..
Well, in most cases, drawing a border is about as easy as selecting a region, inverting it and then painting the border on with a patterned brush.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline DoctorMowinckel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • A good companion in a weird sort of way.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.edwardrmowinckel.com
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 01:38:38 PM »
I downloaded GIMP, but how do you get a border for the photo's? I can't find it..

If you want to add a border on the edges, press Ctrl+A to select the whole image. If you want to add a border to a specific part, press 'R' to use the rectangle select tool, then select the area to which you want to add a border. After you've made the selection, go to 'Edit', select 'stroke selection', make sure 'solid colour' is selected, select the line width, then hit the 'stroke' button on the bottom. It fills the selection in as the colour that's currently selected.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have a blag about ponies.

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 03:08:39 PM »
Well, in most cases, drawing a border is about as easy as selecting a region, inverting it and then painting the border on with a patterned brush.

If you want to add a border on the edges, press Ctrl+A to select the whole image. If you want to add a border to a specific part, press 'R' to use the rectangle select tool, then select the area to which you want to add a border. After you've made the selection, go to 'Edit', select 'stroke selection', make sure 'solid colour' is selected, select the line width, then hit the 'stroke' button on the bottom. It fills the selection in as the colour that's currently selected.

Thanks both of you. :) I'll try that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal