collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: OUCH! Make me feel better, tell me about your fails...  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Re: OUCH! Make me feel better, tell me about your fails...
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 12:37:29 PM »
*winces* Ouchies...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »
Girl, if I started talking about every single time ive done something, you would think that you were invincible and would wonder how im still alive.

Theres a reason why everyone wants to wrap me in bubblewrap ;)

Me too!  My college roommate used to tell me that I was the most accident prone person she had ever seen!

She said that I trip and fall so often that I don't even react to it, I just get up and keep moving as normal.

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 02:10:15 PM »
Ouch, that's got to be painful. D: Get better soon!

The most idiotic - and most recurring - fail of mine is that I have a tendency to fall both up and down stairs. It's pretty pathetic.
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 04:14:45 PM »
Ahh yes, the falling up the stairs.  Haven't done that in a while.  I just jinxed myself, didn't I?   
:socks:   :frog:

mollldoll

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 04:40:45 PM »
The latest one was at work while walking upstairs with a till, I tripped on the stairs fell and smacked into the floor - balancing the till at the same time lol. Another time on the same set of stairs I ran up with some change for a customer - fell and kinda slid across the floor - holding out my hand saying "heres your change". Im pretty accident prone, just yesterday I saw a helicopter, looked up at the sky and fell over >_> I just hoped the people in the helicopter did not see lol.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 04:44:43 PM »
OMG I love you all so much! Thank you for making me feel better about my clumsy self.

[A little bit of backstory: I have bad knees that pop out of place often. Unrelated: We recently got a new principal at my work.]
I went to stand up quickly at a freshman orientation and as I was standing up and twisting, my right knee popped out of place, and didn't pop back until I sat down. It wasn't visible, but it hurt so bad when I sat down I was almost in tears. I then had to hobble back to my classroom, and all the other teachers were like "what's wrong? what did you do?" It was so bad I had to ice it that evening. I posted an image of my home-made ice pack on facebook, forgetting I had friended the new boss.... so the next day he seeks me out to ask me if I was okay and about workman's comp and  :blush: OMG so embarrassing. Not how I wanted to make a first impression!

"How did you hurt yourself?"
Me: "I stood up."  :blush:

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 06:00:30 PM »
Ray, I managed to do major muscle something or other in my lower back just by standing up from a table at work.  OMG!!!!!!!!!  I had never had nausea causing pain before.  Taken downstairs to ER in a wheelchair.  Ended up with nice meds and PT.  Since the unit required you to be able to lift 50 #s and it was at work, they found other stuff for me to do.  Fit other nurses for Tb masks, funny as I failed the test on all varieties available.  Timing IV bags to see which tubing let it run faster.  Weirrrd stuff.  All because I stood up wonky. 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 06:02:47 PM »
Ray, I managed to do major muscle something or other in my lower back just by standing up from a table at work.  OMG!!!!!!!!!  I had never had nausea causing pain before.  Taken downstairs to ER in a wheelchair.  Ended up with nice meds and PT.  Since the unit required you to be able to lift 50 #s and it was at work, they found other stuff for me to do.  Fit other nurses for Tb masks, funny as I failed the test on all varieties available.  Timing IV bags to see which tubing let it run faster.  Weirrrd stuff.  All because I stood up wonky.

OUCH! I'm sorry you were hurt, but it makes me feel better.

My new boss just looked at me waiting for me to finish the sentence. I had to go "No. I just stood up. That was all."

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 06:03:19 PM »
Yesterday I went to sit down in my sewing chair which has rollers.  Well it rolled right out from under me and I crashed to the floor, hurt my already damaged neck and broke the shelves next to the sewing table. Blaaaaa  Oh and then there was the time my husband and I were riding bikes and he decided to run into me and knocked me off of my bike..went airborne and landed in horrible pain.  People were running to my aid it was a nasty fall.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Dyzarktarzk

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 06:06:51 PM »
Yesterday.  I wanted to KO myself with my knee...

The result, I ended hurting my right eye with MY knee and bending a little my glasses.  I... still don't know WHAT I did to hit me with my knee...  I know what I was doing, but now WHAT I do to actually hit myself.

I was expecting to be a panda today (black eye), but there's only a little on my eyebrow XD  Actually... my knee is way more sore than my eye =S

And also today, I hurt my left foot...  it's sprained now =P 

But nothing hurts =S  My pain tolerance is high.  Really high.

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 06:26:48 PM »
Has anyone gouged their heels/ankles/whatever with their big toenail?
I'll put something here some time

Stuntmang

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 06:39:12 PM »
I once dropped a full wine bottle on my foot. It broke, and amazingly I only got a small-ish piece of glass lodged in my big toe. It came out with only a little bit of blood, too.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 06:51:52 PM »
well lets see i ran into the door at work and have a huge painful bruise on my side, that i like to sleep on too. On top of that today i go to toss a bag out that has broken glass in it and sure enough i get a cut on my arm in addition to the other 5 cuts i already have.  Other than that i have a scar that will be two years old the week before Halloween that i got at work as well from a crowbar i took to the head.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 07:05:18 PM »
I spilled my tea all over my desk a couple weeks ago. It was one of those "knock-everything-hit-everything-drop-everything" days already, and in hurrying to get something ready for the boss for a meeting, I knocked my tea all over my desk.

And not just a little bit either, I'm talking fully all over everything, under my organizer trays, everything. Not fun!
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 08:14:11 PM »
My biggest fail happened at work. I was up on a ladder getting fish from one of the top aquariums for a customer and my boot got stuck in one of the rungs. I fell backwards and landed straight on my butt, got a nice jolt all the way up my spine and into my head. I couldn't walk very well for a week or so after that, but on the bright side the fish made it through the fall perfectly ok :P

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal