collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What happened to the flower girls?  (Read 1795 times)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to the flower girls?
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 07:18:15 PM »
Maybe Hasbro is going to add these as extra ponies to certain sets? Like Starswirl, Sweetie Swirl, Skywishes.....

YES I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Wedding Castle re-released later on in the year with these fillies added as 'bonus ponies'! Hasbro has done that before....
i was just thinking the same thing of them being bonus exclusives, i will be the first to report if they do they.
but knowing if the castle lands up over here it will be at an extortionate price
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline RavenFeather

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 07:24:32 PM »
Maybe a Black Friday combo with the castle?    Like Royal Beauty, Crowning Glory, and Pretty Palace were in G3 for the Crystal Rainbow Castle?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Thanks Bronely!

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 08:37:50 PM »
Maybe Hasbro is going to add these as extra ponies to certain sets? Like Starswirl, Sweetie Swirl, Skywishes.....

YES I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Wedding Castle re-released later on in the year with these fillies added as 'bonus ponies'! Hasbro has done that before....
i was just thinking the same thing of them being bonus exclusives, i will be the first to report if they do they.
but knowing if the castle lands up over here it will be at an extortionate price

I think this has just convinced me to hold off on buying the castle for now in the hope that this will happen.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 04:48:09 PM »
Everything else at the toy fair was a finished product. Nothing was prototype quality--even the Collector's Set has been released exactly as they showed it. I'm doubtful that Hasbro was sure of everything they put on display except those particular fillies.

Yes, I am with Dragonflitter on this one [and I will pm you back about Star Dreams sorry!]. I am not 100% convinced but I am still siding on the positive that they may yet appear.

Everything else on display at NY has made it to retail - the toy fair is serious - everything on that table is a production product even if when it hits shelves it may be a little "different" in appearance and finish. It needs to be this way as they are selling their goods to clients. The only reason something wouldnt proceed from this point would be if it was in a later wave and earlier waves simply didnt sell - so this would be saying that the CMC School Pals and Royal Castle Set were not worthwhile sellers - I am fairly certain the School Pals set seemed to do well.

The second to last pony pack we had included the Royal Castle Friends [Celestia, Spike and TS] along with the School Pals - the Royal Castle set was then re-released along with the Flower Fillies in the last pony pack wave. Another pony pack set will be forthcoming and I wouldnt be surprised if it includes these girls or some connotation of these ladies. After all we are only a month into the new toy year - only a month into the time frame that the products on display at the Toy Fair are hitting shelves - we have another 9 months of toy display and toy release yet to come :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal