collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 39206 times)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2012, 07:50:14 AM »
Well here in England all the MH stuff seems to be at least a year behind the USA so I'm super pleased to find her.
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Obscuria

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2012, 07:51:43 AM »
I checked my dolls last night, every single one of my wave 1 dolls except Lagoona and most of my GB dolls all have seepage. It makes me want to break down and cry, it's so frustrating. ow I have to find some Goof off I guess, does this stuff really help, and where do I get it, Wal-Mart? Hardware stores?

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2012, 08:05:55 AM »
Does anyone know which  Cleo that would be easiest and cheapest to obtain? Either nude or clothed. Im thinking of getting one to customize

I'm thinking most of the first ones (1.0, GB, DotD) would be the easiest/cheapest:)

On the seepage front I have something called Elmer's Sticky Out; it claims it's "100% Safe natural citrus/ No harmful solvents" Unfortunately I can't verify that as someone ripped the back label off >.< It says it removes most glues/stickers/rubber cement from most surfaces. I don't have any girls that have the seepage problem bad enough to try it but thought I'd mention it in case someone else wants to.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2012, 08:29:46 AM »
Does anyone know which  Cleo that would be easiest and cheapest to obtain? Either nude or clothed. Im thinking of getting one to customize

I don't think wave 1 Cleo is easy to find. Gloom beach might be. But you never know.

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2012, 08:56:06 AM »

I don't think wave 1 Cleo is easy to find. Gloom beach might be. But you never know.

GB and DT probably! We had the all the wave 1 DT girls here a little while ago but now I can only find Ghoulia left
Come visit my blog!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2012, 09:13:48 AM »
Eek! My TRU got a HUGE MH shipment this week! Went in this morning not expecting to see anything, because they didn't have anything on Wednesday.....

I picked up Ghoulia and the scooter, but they also had Lala and the Powder Room, Clawdeen and the Coffin Bean, I <3 Fashion Abbey and Frankie, ROBECCA, Ghouls Rule restock, as well as MLP favorites, tea friends set, White-lestia, and the Rarity scooter thingie. Why do they have all this amazing stuff when I have to save for tuition?

Also, we need to start a MH brag thread or something :)

Also, where are the scooters going to be sold without the TRU exclusive doll?? I'm thinking about getting another scooter and putting LEDs in the lights, but I don't want to ruin the only one I have

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2012, 09:18:21 AM »
Also, where are the scooters going to be sold without the TRU exclusive doll?? I'm thinking about getting another scooter and putting LEDs in the lights, but I don't want to ruin the only one I have

The scooter without the doll is sold everywhere :)

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2012, 09:20:58 AM »

:( not here anywhere yet.... Maybe when WalMart finishes their reset? But they aren't at my Target :( Is there a DPCI for them at Target??

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2012, 09:30:43 AM »

:( not here anywhere yet.... Maybe when WalMart finishes their reset? But they aren't at my Target :( Is there a DPCI for them at Target??

DCPI for Target is 086-02-0570, it shares that with the Powder Room set though since they come in the same case
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 09:32:36 AM by Okiedokieloki »

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2012, 09:37:59 AM »
Oh wow, thanks so much!!

Dibbles

« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2012, 09:41:01 AM »
I FINALLY found Venus at KMart yesterday. They also had two Robeccas, but both were a little flawed, so I passed for now. But I adore Venus. Her hair and clothes are amazing, and she is just gorgeous.

Bj-Lydia

« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2012, 09:45:23 AM »
My Robecca just arrived yesterday with the postman  :biggrin: I love it! I only need my Venus now  :)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2012, 09:45:41 AM »
Rayedelsol- I was considering getting the scooter set with the doll but am really only interested in the doll from the set. Would you be interested in splitting the pack?
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 18, 2012, 09:46:12 AM »
Here's a little something to help y'all take your mind off the glue seepage problem:

climb aboard by pukunui81, on Flickr

LOVE IT!!!!!

Sweetscoops~ our Rochelle had that grease spot on the cardboard she was attached to.....and its her, that has the glue thing the worst...her hair is awful....I'm soooo disappointed!

As for the FB page, I've never done a group thing on FB before.....not sure how to go about it.....

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2012, 09:47:32 AM »
I believe I have found a help for the glue seapage:

CLEAN AND CLEAR SPOT REMOVER!
I was washing Nef's hair for the seventh time, and looked up at my cabinet and read 'removes thick oil', low and behold was a bottle of this stuff that I've never used because thankfully I'm very fortunate with my skin. Well, basically, I poured roughly 30ml through Nef's hair and really massaged and serioiusly scrubbed the scalp.
Today is the day after, her hair is generally lighter of the gunk, not 100%, I don't believe it's possible, but personally this has worked a teensy bit for me. It comes in a blye bottle, dark blue top (I think) costs £5-£7, and is easy to find in shops like Boots. I cannot gurantee it will work for everyone, but for me personally, I think it may have helped. A little bit anyway, not a huge amount, so please don't buy it and expect wonders, it's just my personal opinion!
And I'd like to add, the lengths of her hair were still greasy, just thought it was a little better than before!
x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal