collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seeking: Sour Apple Martini Nylon Hair  (Read 446 times)

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Seeking: Sour Apple Martini Nylon Hair
« on: August 12, 2012, 05:36:18 PM »
Hey lovelies!

I'm in need of a hank of Sour Apple Martini nylon hair. I have a small amount left over, but I don't think it's gonna be enough, but the sites are out of it, and I'd really prefer its brightness over Key Lime.

Does anyone have a spare hank they could sell me? I'm located in the US. I'm actually gonna be ordering 1 hank of Black Magick, 1 hank of Blizzard, and 1 hank of Sour Grapes, so ideally, if you had those on hand and would be willing to sell, I could just buy them all off you instead of going through the sites if I already need to outsource for the Sour Apple Martini.

Thank you! Just send me a pm if you can help me out :heart:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:03:17 PM by blackestbird »
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Nein

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Seeking: Sour Apple Martini Nylon Hair
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 09:41:48 AM »
bumping this up for you ^^

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking: Sour Apple Martini Nylon Hair
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 09:43:39 AM »
Thank you so much! :heart:

Still seeking! The Sour Apple Martini hank is the focus, the others would just be nice to avoid purchasing from 2 sources.

Post Merge: August 13, 2012, 01:05:13 PM

:bump:

I'm gonna have to settle for a different color soon if no one has this, so if anyone does and can help me out, please let me know!

If someone sees this, can they bump for me? Any time I try, my posts just merge - I guess I can't post back-to-back.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:06:02 PM by blackestbird »
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal