collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: More Ponies. :3 *New Art**update*  (Read 1279 times)

LadyKite

• Trade Count: (0)
More Ponies. :3 *New Art**update*
« on: August 12, 2012, 12:43:07 PM »
Hi guys! I haven't been here in a month I think? My apologies. I've been pretty stressed out lately so I haven't really been online much. That and I've been sick for the past week or so. However, I just finished these two pics and I thought I'd share them here. :3 I haven't even uploaded them to my DA gallery yet. lol

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is my first pic of RD... it's a bit older but I rather like how it turned out despite that. :)

[img width= height=]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/tana-chan/mlp/mlp_masqsocks1.png[/img]
I love striped socks.

This one's a bit more recent than RD, but still a bit old. I started this one after the Fizzy pic a few months ago and then procrastinated getting it finished for forever.

When I first saw Masquerade a couple years ago I wasn't terribly fond of the colours, but I've had her grow on me and now she's one of my favourites. A friend of mine insisted I do more Ponies in socks so... I decided I needed to do Masquerade. :D  There was going to be a caption to go along with this too but I didn't want to ugly it up with a bunch of text.

It went something like this: Even the simplistic task becomes impossible when you don't have thumbs.

It's much easier to put socks on when you're a unicorn, but Masquerade's just so damn determined to do it all by herself.

I'll probably have some more stuff to show later, but right now my files are a big mess. Bleh.

Hope you guys like them. :3
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:37:33 PM by LadyKite »

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: More Ponies. :3
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 09:02:40 PM »
Love your dynamic poses!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

LadyKite

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 06:05:23 AM »
Hehe! Thanks! I really have a lot of fun drawing them. :)

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 09:03:49 PM »
Nice work!

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 10:23:48 PM »
OMG Cute!!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 10:26:42 PM »
Cute!  I love the Masquerade pic.  I don't know why ponies in socks are so stinking cute, but AWWW!  :lovey:

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

LadyKite

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 04:10:09 AM »
Thanks guys! :D

ZennaBug - I just adore Masquerade. So much. And I have no idea why they're so darn cute they are! :D My closest friend wants me to do this with all our pony ocs too, and I've got a ton of those. LOL >3> I'd probably be willing to take a couple of pony requests if anyone was interested. I have way too much fun drawing these guys. lol

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 08:23:43 AM »
Some great work, have you ever done the original sock loving pony in them?  If so I would love to see her in your style.  Oh and if you are wondering who I mean, she happens to be mint green and a G3.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

LadyKite

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 08:38:29 AM »
Thanks! :D

No I haven't done her. I'm guessing you mean Minty, right? If I'm wrong please feel free to correct me, I'm woefully ignorant of the G3 ponies. I honestly don't know much about them aside from some of their names, and that's a pitiful few I'm afraid. Though I have seen some incredibly cute ones, I've considered drawing since I started drawing ponies regularly. :)

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 01:35:26 AM »
I'd probably be willing to take a couple of pony requests if anyone was interested. I have way too much fun drawing these guys. lol

... I would love to see Vessa in pink socks if you're bored and feel like it  :lookround:  :lol:

No I haven't done her. I'm guessing you mean Minty, right? If I'm wrong please feel free to correct me, I'm woefully ignorant of the G3 ponies. I honestly don't know much about them aside from some of their names, and that's a pitiful few I'm afraid. Though I have seen some incredibly cute ones, I've considered drawing since I started drawing ponies regularly. :)

Yup, she means Minty.  I don't know much about G3s, but I know that Diamond loves her some Minty!

LadyKite

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 01:59:17 AM »

... I would love to see Vessa in pink socks if you're bored and feel like it  :lookround:  :lol:

Yup, she means Minty.  I don't know much about G3s, but I know that Diamond loves her some Minty!

Hey no problem. :3 I'll start sketching her later this afternoon while I'm working on Minty. And I gotta admit, Minty's pretty cute so I can see the appeal. xD

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 11:43:48 PM »

Hey no problem. :3 I'll start sketching her later this afternoon while I'm working on Minty. And I gotta admit, Minty's pretty cute so I can see the appeal. xD

Hooray, thanks!  :hug:  I can't wait to see her  :)

LadyKite

Re: More Ponies. :3 *New Art*
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 04:54:31 PM »
Tada!

I had a LOT of fun doing both of these. XD

Minty for Diamond:

After looking at Minty's wiki and reading that she pretty much had every colour/type of sock imaginable and had trouble finding socks that matched, I just HAD to do this. XD I want the bee socks for myself. LOL

And Vessa for ZennaBug:

I just realized I forgot Vessa's tail ribbon. Oops, sorry about that. ^^; I had a bit of trouble with the spots but other than that I like how she turned out. She's adorable. XD Her colours made me think of spring flowers so that's pretty much why she's smelling that daisy. :)

Honey Bunches

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 05:09:22 PM »
Love! Love! Love! Love! LOVE!!!

WANT!

?????

LadyKite

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 05:54:11 PM »
*giggles* Thank you, Honey Bunches. XD Was there anything specific you wanted? ;p

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal