collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your creepy pony, or creepy pony stories O_0*  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
Your creepy pony, or creepy pony stories O_0*
« on: August 12, 2012, 03:41:42 AM »
 :lol: I love the Beddy Bye Eye ponies, I have four of them! Some of my friends and my boyfriend have made comments like:

BF: "Hey... why do those ponies look creepy? Are they those "fakie" things you were talking about?"

Friend1: " Holy $$$$ what are those things?! "

Friend2: " Those things are too creepy to be a kids toy! "

Ha! I always get a laugh when they come across my BBE babies and love to see their reactions to them. I love the BBE babies and hope to add more to my little odd ball collection.

My collection is displayed in my living room on my black bookshelf with my PS3 games and movies. I sometimes have trouble sleeping and stay up playing Modern Warefare2 and 3 online. One late night, a pony fell off the shelf and scared the living daylights out of me because the room was dark except for the tv. Crazy thing, the pony shouldn't have fallen over and I couldn't come up with a reason why it toppled over.  :huh: The Boyfriend said it was a ghost and laughed when he rushed into the room to see why I shrieked at 4 am.  :cry:
Avvie By Watercolors

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Re: Your creepy pony, or creepy pony stories O_0*
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 04:33:35 AM »
Aww poor you D:

The only time I got creeped out by a pony was.. well almost every night.
I have the glow in the dark g4 blindbag pony thingies and I've put them all next to each other. So every time I lay down in my bed, turn off the light and turn around I get shocked by them, haha.

I'll have to see if I can think of something better!

Water_Fire

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 07:53:29 AM »
Haha, the BBEs creep me out too! I've had a sort of half formed idea about a horror story based around one for a while, I should really go and write it.

Offline FlitterRose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 07:55:33 AM »
Once I dreamed how I came into my room and all my ponies had their hair cut and markers all over them.They looked exactly like queen of spades,appeared in my mirror,creeped me out and they even talked with evil voice  :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm dreaming about weird things,LOL  :lol: does it count  :blink: ???
Sup

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 08:07:12 AM »
TE Galaxy's haunting red glowing eyes when I went to bed. :/ too creepy. sold her.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 09:15:36 AM »
I guess this is kinda creepy.....but it's a dream. A lot of times when I have a MLP-related dream, I find ponies that don't exist and are nirvanas, oftentimes from non-existing countries that are from the dream-world, I guess. I always wake up disappointed that the dream wasn't real.
It's weird, because this thought has made it where my dreams have become more....lucid....I think that's the word I am looking for. Now when I dream of finding ponies, it's so realistic that in my dream I ask myself "Am I dreaming?"  and then I come to the conclusion that I found them in real life and I am SO lucky! Then I wake up and am sad again. LOL

But some of the ponies I find in my dream are creepy nirvanas. I can't remember any specifically but I do remember thinking some were odd looking.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 10:04:03 AM »
 :lol: I'm just glad I am not the only one having scary dreams about ponies! Funny thing is... I have Halo figures and those things are creepy and they just don't have the same creepy factor as permanently smiling ponies, I guess.

>_< I love my BBE's but they pretty much still creep me out late at night <3
Avvie By Watercolors

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 10:32:03 AM »
TE Galaxy's haunting red glowing eyes when I went to bed. :/ too creepy. sold her.

Hahaha  :lol:

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 10:39:27 AM »
I swear that there was someone on here about five years ago or something that had a "haunded" Fizzy with a bent horn.  I can't remember what all she linked to this pony, but it was uncanny and weird.  I don't know if the archives would let me search back that far, but I'll go take a look and see if I can find anything else.  Anyone else remember hearing about this or am I losing my mind?

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 11:18:31 AM »
I would love to hear about haunted Frizzy, maybe I'll do a search for that...
All my ponies are pretty nice and not-scarey. Although, as a kid, I had a really macabre story for my one TE pony, Sparkler: I couldn't comprehend why people would give ponies a gem eye, so usually my stories had her as some sort of shaman (sometimes from far away) who had to have her eyeballs replaced with rubies for some sort of ritual.  Yeah, I was one of those kids who wasn't afraid to get dark.  *shrug*

The other night I had a dream I found a super-rare mexican christmas pony that of course doesn't exist in real life. I planned to sell it, but a woman came by with a gun and threatened to kill my family unless I gave her the pony. I was all like, "Look, Lady, chill out, you can take the damn pony, it's not worth it." Then, after she left our guest room and went out the rotating door (dreams!) she turned around and killed us all anyway. The thought of ponies made me scared for the rest of the night. :yikes:
I'll put something here some time

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2012, 12:39:57 PM »
If anyone can dig up something about the haunted Fizzy, send the info my way! I love creepy stuff like that.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 01:28:08 PM »
"Haunded" Fizzy  :lol: Gotta hear this one!

Had a dream last night about Necromorphs with pony heads... should stop watching boyfriend play Dead Space2 before bed.
Avvie By Watercolors

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 02:42:08 PM »
It's weird, because this thought has made it where my dreams have become more....lucid....I think that's the word I am looking for. Now when I dream of finding ponies, it's so realistic that in my dream I ask myself "Am I dreaming?"  and then I come to the conclusion that I found them in real life and I am SO lucky! Then I wake up and am sad again.

This happens to me all the time! I will have a dream that I'm at a bootsale/auction house/charity shop and I find an amazing box of ponies. I manage to buy them. i come home, clean them and put them on the shelves or in the pony room. I'm sat admiring them and I think "wait, this is too good to be true...I can't be dreaming, can I?" I will actually pinch myself in my sleep and stay in the dream, then something wacky will happen like Winnie the Pooh appearing in the doorway and I get so bloody angry cos then I know that despite me trying to wake myself up, it is a dream :lmao:

As to creepy, BBEs are at the back of the shelves. Their eyes follow me around the room. They are creepy, sooooo creepy...

I would love to hear the story about Haunted Fizzy too...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2012, 04:24:12 PM »
I have a creepy fakie that count?

I think she wishes to devour my soul...

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2012, 04:33:47 PM »
 :lol: She looks like she is hungry... Zombie ponies!
Avvie By Watercolors

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal