collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My pony luck has left me  (Read 600 times)

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
My pony luck has left me
« on: August 10, 2012, 10:24:42 PM »
So I have been hitting the 3 different Wal Marts, Toys R Us, and varius other stores almost every day for the last week and a half, hoping to find blind bags, or other new pony items, but so far it's zero. I am getting so frustrated! Especially about the blind bags. I cannot find them anywhere!
I've also been trying to complete one of my G1 lines, the Precious Pockets. I only need two more, and was certain I had Sweet Pocket, but nope, someone outbid me by $1. Actually, I'm now kinda glad someone did, because I think I was prepared to pay more for her than she is worth. My bid was for $40.00. I just really really want her and Bubblefish. I love the precious pocket line:( Btw, I have a thread in the want section if anyone can help;)
In brighter news, I did find a Mommy Apple Delight on ebay for $5.00 that I bought. So now my Daddy AD has a wifey on the way, lol ^_^
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
Re: My pony luck has left me
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 10:34:57 PM »
the new stuff should be popping up by next week.. Toys r us is adding all the new product on their website as I am typing this :-).

check it out now.. and you can see if its in stock somewhere in your area.

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 11:21:04 PM »
Except for a few early stores Wal-mart's toy mod doesn't roll out until August 13th - and it'll take about a week to set so don't give up just yet. Most of the ponies are probably in the back waiting for the reset.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

MissSleepless

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 04:00:28 AM »
Pony luck is a fickle thing ;) I'm sure you'll find some soon. Especially with all the new stuff appearing bit by bit! Good luck!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 04:49:49 AM »
Eh, you're not alone. I'm still waiting for Sunny Rays, Cherry Berry, Lyra and Trixie to show up. It's already second week of August, I've went through 6 different stores that're known to carry MLP stuff today (two TRUs, two Metrojayas, Debenhams Mid Valley and Isetan Mid Valley) and have absolutely no luck in finding any of them. And no signs of the Pony Friends Forever kits at both Toys R Uses either. Though given how Malaysia's Toys R Us is actually franchised and not run by the real thing, it's hardly surprising.

Online? Amazon, TRU online, and ToyWiz is all sold out on them (I won't mind going through vPost at this point). BBTS will not sell them to me without me buying yet another Twilight Sparkle and Rarity, which I don't need because not only that I already have them,  I already technically have an army of Rarities and Twilight Sparkles as is.

And my aunt's US contact has fallen silent.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 09:49:33 AM »
Thats a shame but honestly I wouldnt let it get you down - a lot of people are only finding the new G4s in stores in the last few days with plenty of locations still to get lines - most of these are going to be "the range" until next years line so I am sure you ll manage to get them eventually.

With the precious pockets - I completely understand its frustrating to miss out on an item you are trying to track down normally when I do that I want to just sulk in a corner for an hour or two [or maybe for a week :P] but just remember that another will come along eventually and hopefully it will be even more perfect than the one you missed out on :)

Keep on the pony hunt!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 10:06:28 AM »
Oooh the pony gods are fickle aren't they?
I've been suprised as I've been having better luck than usual, normally I don't have much luck finding ponies but I've had a couple of small charity shop/carboot finds, found some new ponies (basic G4s) and actually somehow managed to come across blindbags over the last couple of months.

But, keep trying something will come along, maybe more than you thought. XD (Like the time I went down the carboot and ended up with this rather large haul of G2 ponies) and congrats on the Apple Delight.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal