collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi there! *waves*  (Read 11755 times)

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there! *waves*
« Reply #420 on: September 13, 2012, 10:48:39 AM »
Housework?  What's that?  I convinced the hubby to clean the grody kitchen today, thank god.  Tomorrow is laundry day... *sigh*

Lol, I have a baby, ferrets and a husband who plays soccer several times a week.  EVERY day is laundry day for me!

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 22, 2012, 10:57:35 PM »
No, there is no problem with you. It's just a forum trick. If you quote someone who looks like they are talking about you, you'll see the [ you ] in their post. Everyone sees their own name. You see your name in my signature, I see my name in my signature. I am not talking to myself, I'm not talking to you - I'm just using the [ you ] trick.

Apparently, you see something different if you look at the post when you are not logged in.

Holy pony...I came across a post by FlitterPony (who I don't know) and saw her siggie with my name in it....hummm okay....then after some searching, I came across this thread and saw my names many times more....I'm thinking, WT? I'm not on here that much and pony peeps I don't know are asking me questions....now that I've found out WHY, I feel better.... okay, done now. lol!

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 22, 2012, 11:07:58 PM »
[you]!!!  How can you sleep at a time like this?  It's stupid O' Clock, the SB is asleep and I am wide awake!!!  Not fair!
And with that, I hit 1700 posts.   :cool:
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 23, 2012, 12:53:50 AM »
[you]!!!  How can you sleep at a time like this?  It's stupid O' Clock, the SB is asleep and I am wide awake!!!  Not fair!
And with that, I hit 1700 posts.   :cool:

I'm awake, haven't gone to bed yet. Sure I'd be happy to help clean, am odd in that I like doing certain chores. Yard work and puttering around the garage/car/truck are my favorites.

Just did my laundry, the dishes can wait till tomorrow. :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 23, 2012, 03:48:09 PM »
Maybe we should just clean each other's houses?  They we can play with each other's ponies.

:like:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal