collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Coupons/Discount Offers  (Read 50914 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: Coupons/Discount Offers
« Reply #150 on: August 14, 2013, 08:36:24 AM »
Toys R Us 15% off entire regular-price purchase, print/show coupon on phone at checkout in-store or use code EXTRA15 at checkout online. http://j.toysrus.com/081113
Good 8/11-8/17/2013

Here's a better coupon to use for 25% off MLP stuff (doesn't work on EG stuff though):
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/OI081113A_CPN.pdf

Went in to TRU this morning and they had both of these on the shelves & the coupon worked on them:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20876356
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20876386

OMG OMG OMG its out already the favorites collection??? How much was it in the store?? 34.99 or 44.99?? How much was it with the 25% off?

It was $34.99 before coupon.  Great looking set.
Awesome! I'll have to have a look at my TRU  ^.^

brandon_y_83

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2013, 08:42:35 AM »
Toys R Us 15% off entire regular-price purchase, print/show coupon on phone at checkout in-store or use code EXTRA15 at checkout online. http://j.toysrus.com/081113
Good 8/11-8/17/2013

Here's a better coupon to use for 25% off MLP stuff (doesn't work on EG stuff though):
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/OI081113A_CPN.pdf

Went in to TRU this morning and they had both of these on the shelves & the coupon worked on them:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20876356
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20876386

OMG OMG OMG its out already the favorites collection??? How much was it in the store?? 34.99 or 44.99?? How much was it with the 25% off?

It was $34.99 before coupon.  Great looking set.
Awesome! I'll have to have a look at my TRU  ^.^

Yeah better get them before they (hopefully don't) jump in price like last year's set did.  How much time passed exactly before TRU raised the price on Fan Collection #1 & Zecora...?

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2013, 08:53:32 AM »
Not very long it was kind of ridiculous.

FlashSentry

« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2013, 08:29:42 AM »
I have a question about the 2 tru coupons available this week. (15% off & 25% off)
Are you aloud to use both of them together at the same time? Also I know for the 15% off coupon it says off entire purchase, but for 25% off coupon it just says 25% off all mlp dolls, playsets & accessories. Does that 25% off coupon take that off your entire MLP purchase or just one item? Looking to buy a couple of things and wondered if I should bother printing multiple coupons or not (if they even allow multiple coupons)?

brandon_y_83

« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2013, 08:39:45 AM »
I have a question about the 2 tru coupons available this week. (15% off & 25% off)
Are you aloud to use both of them together at the same time? Also I know for the 15% off coupon it says off entire purchase, but for 25% off coupon it just says 25% off all mlp dolls, playsets & accessories. Does that 25% off coupon take that off your entire MLP purchase or just one item? Looking to buy a couple of things and wondered if I should bother printing multiple coupons or not (if they even allow multiple coupons)?

One coupon.  25% off entire MLP purchase (excluding EG), but if you have R-Us rewards certificates, those CAN be stacked as they are technically not coupons...if you want MLP & non-MLP stuff, you'll have to do 2 separate transactions

FlashSentry

« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2013, 08:44:16 AM »

One coupon.  25% off entire MLP purchase (excluding EG), but if you have R-Us rewards certificates, those CAN be stacked as they are technically not coupons...if you want MLP & non-MLP stuff, you'll have to do 2 separate transactions

naw I was just looking for MLP stuff. So they won't take the 25% off and 15% off coupons together?

brandon_y_83

« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2013, 10:07:19 AM »

naw I was just looking for MLP stuff. So they won't take the 25% off and 15% off coupons together?

Nope.  All retailers (WM, TGT, TRU, etc) have a "1 store coupon, 1 mnfr coupon" policy.  So if Hasbro put out a coupon for, say, $3 off a particular pony item then you could combine that w/ the TRU coupon.

FlashSentry

« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2013, 10:41:14 AM »

Nope.  All retailers (WM, TGT, TRU, etc) have a "1 store coupon, 1 mnfr coupon" policy.  So if Hasbro put out a coupon for, say, $3 off a particular pony item then you could combine that w/ the TRU coupon.

I see, that stinks lol. But of course they would have TWO coupons going at the same time when you can only use one.. Too bad they didn't spread them out.
thanks for the help.

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2013, 11:20:29 AM »
Thanks for the coupon~ I went in yesterday and bought a heap of pony stuff. Now I have all the bigger play sets I had been eying but passing up because of price. They had to new blind bag sets in and shadow bolt dash so I nabbed those as well. I'm going to hit two more different Toys R Us tomorrow and see if I can find the second fan favorites pack, glitter styling ponies, talking nightmare moon and blind bag pack with chrysalis... is that one even out yet? They had lots of the other packs but not that one...

Bronley

« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2013, 01:22:26 PM »
Well the coupon says, "Save $5 when you buy and Hasbro My Little Pony Equestria Girls toy and this DVD!" so presumably doesn't work for non-Equestria Girls toys.
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

[edit for image size ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
Tested:
Target $5 off worked with getting a Princess Twilight and Rainbow Dash set at the same time.
Walmart $5 off worked with getting a Princess Cadance and Applejack set at the same time (but didn't work with trying to get a 10 inch Pinkie Pie plush - which is actually a Funrise product).

So, probably works with any Hasbro product or Hasbro MLP product.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2013, 03:05:58 PM »
Well the coupon says, "Save $5 when you buy and Hasbro My Little Pony Equestria Girls toy and this DVD!" so presumably doesn't work for non-Equestria Girls toys.
Spoiler

Tested:
Target $5 off worked with getting a Princess Twilight and Rainbow Dash set at the same time.
Walmart $5 off worked with getting a Princess Cadance and Applejack set at the same time (but didn't work with trying to get a 10 inch Pinkie Pie plush - which is actually a Funrise product).

Even better, then~

And thanks for the other coupons, guys! Time to update the list.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

brandon_y_83

« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2013, 03:56:35 PM »
Spoiler

Tested:

You could combo that coupon w/ the 15% off one at TRU too!

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2013, 08:46:35 AM »
Online Hot Topic Flash Sale 50% off everything (today only): PHTLM50

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2013, 09:46:53 AM »
Online Hot Topic Flash Sale 50% off everything (today only): PHTLM50

That is a good deal! To bad they do not have anything that I like :(

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2013, 09:51:35 AM »
Man they are really gonig crazy with the sales lately. Didn't someone mention that they'll be getting in the aurora plushies or am i totally making that up?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal