collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Paypal reporting to the IRS - has this happened to you?  (Read 1959 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Paypal reporting to the IRS - has this happened to you?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2012, 03:38:01 AM »
Well since it sounds like you don't want any more advice that's fine. But...

...since you insinuated that I couldn't comprehend the post then I have to say that I read your post loud and clear. You said you are selling the ponies off the ponies of a person that passed away for the daughter of the person. This means you can't make an account for their daughter because? Unless she is under aged but even if she was you could have easily made an account for someone else in the family.

Just an option that I was trying to give you that would help you immensely since if they have any more ponies to sell you definitely don't want to do it under your name anymore. And they would have every reason to trust you since you are selling off a collection worth thousands.

You're welcome for the advice :-)

Offline tealslippers

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://users.eastlink.ca/~ponies
Re: Paypal reporting to the IRS - has this happened to you?
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 09:41:26 AM »
I have found your posts to be incredibly rude, RockingPrettyBeats.

Best of luck, Kitkat - an accountant is a great idea to help you figure this out.  You're a good person, helping a family who is grieving.  I sincerely hope you're not penalized for that.  If you *do* get dinged, do you think the family would be willing to draw that money owed out of the profits?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal