collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!  (Read 17298 times)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
Re: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2012, 09:09:44 PM »
If you, like me, ordered only Zecora you probably won't get the email as Zecora won't be holding up the shipping of any other items. If you DID order something else at the same time, then I'm not sure what is going on there. 
not true, I ordered her separately and got the email :/
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2012, 09:17:58 PM »
I checked.  No dice.  No Zecora, either.  XD  I will keep checking, though!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2012, 09:18:43 PM »
i checked here and there are none in any stores as of yesterday in florida. boo

but we did have at my TRU the blind bag sets with accessories, train car with extra cars, and white celestia.. so I could imagine it should be this coming week

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2012, 07:17:57 AM »
Awesome information Diamond...you are completely our spy on the inside for any TRU items :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2012, 08:00:18 AM »
They had around 5 at my Toys R Us today, I grabbed two for a friend and myself. They all seem to have something silly going on though!  One has 5 plugs of gray in the mane at the front and the other only has 4.

At the ones in the store:

one eye had scratches on it, another had a smudged hoof paint, another had a smudged stripe(mine does too actually).  Really random paint/eye smudges and scuffs! They aren't too bad...to me anyway, but for $10 I think it'd be nice to have pretty ones for sale.

Does not surprise me, two things to remember, Hasbro probably had these rushed to meet demand and that will really screw with quality and second when ever you have workers who are suddenly having to do something totally unlike any other masking job you are gonna have issues.  I do not think the factory making her is really used to do such complicated markings.

Awesome information Diamond...you are completely our spy on the inside for any TRU items :)
Ah thanks I try, was easy back in the G3 day as I worked at TRU so could check more often.  I see from the locations listed she has hit the west coast, which is a totally different DC the this side of the USA.  I will try to check again and see if she has landed in our DC and let folks know, if they are interested that is.

SKN to use when calling the stores is 851799
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2012, 09:28:46 AM »
I desperately want a couple Zecoras.  My local TRU, as of yesterday, had the trains with extra cars, one white Celestia, the scooter friends, and a freshly opened box of Wave 1 blind bags.  No sign of Zecora or the other collector ponies and nobody outside of the mane 6.
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2012, 02:41:38 PM »
I never received that email people got yesterday and just now when I check the status of order, it no longer says "Back-ordered" like it used to, but instead: "Item(s) on hold until release date 08/10/12" as if I had preordered it yesterday... when I actually made my order on July 12th, which it still notes at the top of the order page. Interesting..... so I suppose I'll be getting a Zecora from them afterall? I wonder when she'll ship? Has this happened to anyone else?

Windswept

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2012, 04:06:00 PM »
Decided to check the status of mine after reading through all this, mine's got "Item(s) on hold until release date: 07 / 14 / 12"  No email yet, nothing else ordered with her. Ugh, what a mess. My TRU had everything else including 5 favorite sets though, so maybe I should start giving them a call.

edit: Called mine, they insisted 851799 was an online only item and really didn't have any info for me.  :huh:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:12:36 PM by Windswept »

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2012, 04:11:02 PM »

Does not surprise me, two things to remember, Hasbro probably had these rushed to meet demand and that will really screw with quality and second when ever you have workers who are suddenly having to do something totally unlike any other masking job you are gonna have issues.  I do not think the factory making her is really used to do such complicated markings.

Yeah that's true, It is pretty much like:

Keep doing different things until it works! Like putting flowers upside down in a vase and knowing that's not gonna keep them alive so the next time you put them in correctly and they live a bit longer.

TurbinePony

« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2012, 04:55:45 PM »
As much as I would love Zecora I feel the people who pre-ordered should get the first grab. Really thats what a Pre-order is, guaranteeing that you get the product first.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2012, 05:03:20 PM »
Mine still says 'backorder' my TRU favorites collection says 'on hold until release date' though.

errrrgh.

TwilightTrixie

« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2012, 05:38:45 PM »
Met Hyenacub while checking our TRU.  Was awesome!  However on the Zecora front, nothing yet!  Hopefully next week (our TRU gets its stock on Friday), or maybe my boyfriend's darn preorder will actually come in ;)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2012, 07:23:58 PM »
As much as I would love Zecora I feel the people who pre-ordered should get the first grab. Really thats what a Pre-order is, guaranteeing that you get the product first.
A pre-order guarantees you a copy, but it doesn't always mean you get it first. You're supposed to get it first (or at least within a day or so of it being released), but some places don't really follow that. Which is very lame. More so if the store in question already have the non-preordered item on the shelves, gives your pre-order to someone else or doesn't get in all the pre-orders in. (if that made sense)
I remember a situation years ago when I pre-ordered a Harvest Moon game and it was supposed to come with a stuffed dog (and I had pre-ordered the game about a month in advance). When I went to get my game about two days after it came out [due to school], apparently the store had only gotten in two of the stuffed dogs (and about 6+ people had pre-orederd the game). D: Sad day that was!
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2012, 08:01:10 PM »

Yeah that's true, It is pretty much like:

Keep doing different things until it works! Like putting flowers upside down in a vase and knowing that's not gonna keep them alive so the next time you put them in correctly and they live a bit longer.
You could now work for TRU or BRU cause you understand how we do things.  And for those of you new to the hobby - we used to call Hasbro Hasbroken.

I have a feeling that they shall hit this week for the rest of the DC that supply not the west coast.  I will check tomorrow with a buddy at my old store. 
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

cesprins

« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2012, 08:16:53 PM »
What is the official street date for the collector's set and zecora?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal