collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Desert Bloom

Have her
24 (48%)
Want her
9 (18%)
Army
1 (2%)
I'll pass today
16 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: August 08, 2012, 07:29:59 AM

Author Topic: POTD 8/5/2012 Desert Bloom  (Read 1132 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: POTD 8/5/2012 Desert Bloom
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 06:34:15 AM »
What's up with the pony of the day? Are you just going to the old arena ghost town to find them? Why did the POTD not make it over to the new arena? It'd be cool to get a fresh line-up going that included G4s. After all, pretty much everyone has forgotten all the old ponies--EVERYONE! If I remember correctly, I think I set all my G1,2,3s on fire...
We're all entitled to our opinions.
The feature wasn't available on the new arena, and there's no longer a gallery here to pull pics from.
POTD covers all generations.
Hope you didn't set those G1's, g2's and g3's on fire, I'm sure lots of members would love to help you take them off of your hands...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline MANIMAL!

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 07:38:40 AM »
What's up with the pony of the day? Are you just going to the old arena ghost town to find them? Why did the POTD not make it over to the new arena? It'd be cool to get a fresh line-up going that included G4s. After all, pretty much everyone has forgotten all the old ponies--EVERYONE! If I remember correctly, I think I set all my G1,2,3s on fire...
The feature wasn't available on the new arena, and there's no longer a gallery here to pull pics from.
Hope you didn't set those G1's, g2's and g3's on fire, I'm sure lots of members would love to help you take them off of your hands...

Of course I didn't really. It was a joke. I still like my other gens just fine, though I'm not paying much attention to them at the moment. I was just asking if there was actually a POTD on the new arena or if they were just coming from the old one. And I hadn't noticed any G4 POTDs yet. Was there one a G4 on the old Arena POTD?

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 07:52:43 AM »
She was a Savers find for me. :) I absolutely love that hair, and the glitter is lovely-- enough to be pretty but not so much it's gaudy.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 08:36:10 AM »

Of course I didn't really. It was a joke. I still like my other gens just fine, though I'm not paying much attention to them at the moment. I was just asking if there was actually a POTD on the new arena or if they were just coming from the old one. And I hadn't noticed any G4 POTDs yet. Was there one a G4 on the old Arena POTD?

I know that manimal was only kidding. Manimal wouldnt be him if he wasnt sarcastic :) besides I doubt he get rid of those old g1 fireflys I traded with him. (I hope) :D As for G4s I like them too but I dont think there were any pictures in the old gallery of them to go off of either.

Offline MANIMAL!

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 11:49:11 PM »
SkyCakes! How've you been?! I haven't talked to you in forever! Have you been on much lately? These days I mostly just look in to see if there's anything new coming out.

And yeah, I've got those Fireflies for LIFE! I think she's my all-time favorite G1.

Offline Tiggums6

• Valkyrie of the Victory
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 01:24:58 AM »
MANIMAL! I have missed you xox
Remember kids....don't drink and ebay...

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 02:09:27 AM »

Huh??? *Stares at screen in disbelief*

I lold, forgot the old ponies?  XP I believe the mejority of the arena is "old pony"-collectors.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 06:43:13 AM by hathorcat »
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2012, 06:43:19 AM »
Can we say we are "collectors of old ponies" rather than "old pony collectors" - lol! Just in case someone mis reads that :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 07:58:26 AM »
SkyCakes! How've you been?! I haven't talked to you in forever! Have you been on much lately? These days I mostly just look in to see if there's anything new coming out.

And yeah, I've got those Fireflies for LIFE! I think she's my all-time favorite G1.

Im usually on here mostly in the pony coral if anyone needs me. lol. I just like "collectors of all ponies" :) Yeah I agree that firefly is an awesome pony. I just prefer her as the movie firefly in the shy pose. (way off topic) ahem back to desert bloom shes a great pony and I love desert ponies. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal