collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eBay help please?  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: eBay help please?
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 09:19:54 AM »
You should always ask the seller at least 24 hours before the end of the auction- any auction overseas from you, if they will send to you and how much it will cost. Personally, that is what I do, in case of anything like this ever happening. If the seller feels uncomfortable shipping overseas, I think you should get a refund and buy another at some point, I know that I as a seller, if am made to feel *very* uncomfortable by a buyer, I would refund them. Thankfully that has never happened!
Personally, if it isn't working out between you and the seller, I would politely ask for a refund. I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but it doesn't sound a happy transaction for the either of you, just slightly stressful.
Honestly, I wish you the best of luck, and if I can be of any help, I will be, but I cannot be a middle man I'm afraid, but if I can help over the internet I will try to.
:hug:
Good Luck!
xxx
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:21:36 AM by Icecrystalline »

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 09:27:14 AM »
Actually Icecrystalline, I normally would ask them about shipping, but there was nothing in the listing that made me think they wouldn't ship abroad, so I didn't know there was any reason to do so.

I never had a chance to even pay as they messaged me at once, saying there was a glitch and they were unable to ship abroad. We have agreed it was an honest mistake on both sides and have canceled the transaction. So no stress, no hard feelings.

if am made to feel *very* uncomfortable by a buyer, I would refund them and block them.

I have been nothing but polite to this person and they have just sent me this: "Thank you so much for understanding. You are a great buyer and I am so sorry". So I'm not worried.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 09:30:06 AM »
Actually Icecrystalline, I normally would ask them about shipping, but there was nothing in the listing that made me think they wouldn't ship abroad, so I didn't know there was any reason to do so.

I never had a chance to even pay as they messaged me at once, saying there was a glitch and they were unable to ship abroad. We have agreed it was an honest mistake on both sides and have canceled the transaction. So no stress, no hard feelings.

if am made to feel *very* uncomfortable by a buyer, I would refund them and block them.

I have been nothing but polite to this person and they have just sent me this: "Thank you so much for understanding. You are a great buyer and I am so sorry". So I'm not worried.

That's great to hear. I am you've sorted it out between you both! :)

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 12:21:29 PM »
Honestly, I never ask about shipping unless I need something combined or there is an obvious oversight. I just assume people have their preferences set correctly and if they didnt want to ship to me they would set it as their prefs or put it in the listing, hey I don't ship here. If they don't set the prefs and they don't say it in the post, how am I supposed to know. That's what those things are there for. Its my job to look for those things it's their job to make sure they are correct. I don't see the point of asking every single person, hey your listing says you ship worldwide... Do you... Like... Ship worldwide? Does Ohio count as worldwide? I dunno it just seems silly. If they forgot to say domestic shipping only, then that is their fault and they should apologize to poor little.fox in my opinion.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 12:51:39 PM »
Honestly, I never ask about shipping unless I need something combined or there is an obvious oversight. I just assume people have their preferences set correctly and if they didnt want to ship to me they would set it as their prefs or put it in the listing, hey I don't ship here. If they don't set the prefs and they don't say it in the post, how am I supposed to know. That's what those things are there for. Its my job to look for those things it's their job to make sure they are correct. I don't see the point of asking every single person, hey your listing says you ship worldwide... Do you... Like... Ship worldwide? Does Ohio count as worldwide? I dunno it just seems silly. If they forgot to say domestic shipping only, then that is their fault and they should apologize to poor little.fox in my opinion.

I second this  ^.^
That is exactl how I see it hihi.
That part abouy asking if the ship worldwide made me giggle :P

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2012, 03:56:25 PM »
If the listing made very clear it shipped worldwide or even europe (littlefox is in europe) then i don't understand what she has done wrong? Or am i missing something here?! If a seller state the auction as 'shipping europe/worldwide' i'd totally bid on it too. Like... why not?! Offcourse you'll expect they ship like they stated they'd do!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 06:13:29 PM »
Little.fox I am very glad  that you and your seller have worked things out :hug: 
Please everyone can I remind you all that this is a thread asking for help and advice. Lets keep things civil and talk it through without arguing and accusing anyone else ok?  ;)
 it seems that this was  all due to a misunderstanding, and a mistake on the part of the seller. its all sorted out now which is great to hear  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2012, 01:17:39 AM »
If the listing made very clear it shipped worldwide or even europe (littlefox is in europe) then i don't understand what she has done wrong? Or am i missing something here?!

What you are missing is that it didn't.
Littlefox has dodged all questions about that and refused to tell whether it said worldwide or not.
All she has told us is what it didn't say. Thus my comment about monopoly money...

We all want to help and I honestly wish this case works out for littlefox. It's just that leaving out important information is not the best way to ask for help and advice, that's what I'm saying ;)

If a seller state the auction as 'shipping europe/worldwide' i'd totally bid on it too. Like... why not?! Offcourse you'll expect they ship like they stated they'd do!

Exactly my opinon. And everyone elses I guess. That goes without saying, really.
-

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 03:12:06 AM »
I am locking this as the issue has been resolved and there is no reason for continuing the discussion.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal