collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP:FiM Posters - Free with Purchase at Wal-Mart?  (Read 30762 times)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: MLP:FiM Posters - Free with Purchase at Wal-Mart?
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2012, 11:03:35 AM »
That display doesn't look very "free" to me - normally wal-mart posters in bins like that still cost money :S But then again, I can't say I know for sure.

I'm going by a Wal-mart tomorrow to see if I can get a Monster High doll, but I can look to see if this is really the case. I don't think they'd just let somebody grab a bunch and leave - is it free with a pony purchase? Or just free? Is it limited to only so many per person?

It just seems like there should be more... red tape or something, to getting these posters.

They're free with puchase. I'm hoping oyu can buy them seperatly too, because all the newer things I don't have are a little pricey (i.e. castle, talking Cadance) so I can't get them all in one trip. I'd rather get one of them, get 1 poster free and pay for the other 3 (if they aren't much on thier own).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2012, 11:31:07 AM »
let me notice if  anyone  gets them!   

and maybe its a sticker or something?  the wallmart here foten  does bogo

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2012, 11:43:39 AM »
I work part time at a WM.  Mine does not stock ponies but the other 2 nearby do.  I will haveta bug my friends over there!
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2012, 11:48:53 AM »
Agggh, I want, if I could get my hands on them I'd be over the moon. :D Especially the map  there's a very depressing lack of ponies over this side of the pond as of late.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:51:58 AM by starrypawz »

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2012, 01:41:30 PM »
I found them at my WalMart! My little WalMart that doesn't even sell ponies anymore and told me a few months ago that they had no plans to sell them again.

They had the endcap over by their site-to-store area, not by the rest of the toys. It looked like it wasn't quite set up yet, and the posters were all bundled together in plastic wrap still. I tracked down a very sweet employee, and she, after looking for a price on the unopened posters and finding none, told me that they must be complimentary, and let me take one of each :) I wasn't even buying ponies since I'd already gotten them all.

So yes, the posters do exist and they are actually free. WalMart, you have pleased me. For now :P

« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 01:48:30 PM by Calico_Star »

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline starrypawz

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2012, 01:45:57 PM »
I found them at my WalMart! My little WalMart that doesn't even sell ponies anymore and told me a few months ago that they had no plans to sell them again.

They had the endcap over by their site-to-store area, not by the rest of the toys. It looked like it wasn't quite set up yet, and the posters were all bundled together in plastic wrap still. I tracked down a very sweet employee, and she, after looking for a price on the unopened posters and finding none, told me that they must be complimentary, and let me take one of each :) I wasn't even buying ponies since I'd already gotten them all.

So yes, the posters do exist and they are actually free. WalMart, you have pleased me. For now :P
THEY EXIST?!!!!
Oooh that's awesome, and that cashier was really nice. :)

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2012, 01:50:55 PM »
really, free? I'm a little afraid of people grabbing them all up and selling them on ebay....:(
could someone who find them please pick up one of each for me?
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »
OMG need!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2012, 02:02:04 PM »
I got all four of them as well.  I did buy a Wedding Guest Fluttershy though, just in case. :)  I love the Chaos is Magic one. XD

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2012, 02:16:44 PM »
Ack I just impulsively bought them off ebay. :drunk: (Not too bad a price though.) I don't think I'm gonna have much time to stalk walmart this week and I'll be gone on vacation for the next few after this. Also the only pony thing I need from walmart right now is blind bags. If they don't have the ones I'm looking for and I have to make a purchase to get the posters I'd just be getting something I don't need. That and back when my husband went to walmart for the release of the Star Wars blue ray it was supposed to come with a promo poster and our walmart said they didn't get any. Decided not to take any chance. These are just too cool.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:30:51 PM by 3377345 »

Offline starrypawz

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2012, 02:26:17 PM »
As cheeky as it seems if anyone could get hold of these for us overseas ponies I'd love you forever (especially the Equestria map... holy smoley I need that one like burning) it would stop me from eyeing up a BIN lot I just found on Ebay. XD 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:28:07 PM by starrypawz »

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2012, 02:44:57 PM »
I think the Walmart guys will let you just walk out of there with them as long as you bring it to their attention that there's no price sticker or bar code anywhere.  Still, buying at least one pony is a way to play it safe.

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2012, 02:59:13 PM »
If there was a Walmart anywhere near here I'd totally help you guys out, but I'm pretty much in the same boat! I adore that villains poster, what a shame. :(

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

keikokukien

« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2012, 03:24:41 PM »
Oh I want these so bad, but I doubt my walmart will have them. Does anybody know where the displays have been found?

Katai

« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2012, 03:41:21 PM »

OMG Where you cali?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal