collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MY BOY IN AMERICA *SSSQQQQUUUEEEAAAKKK!!!*  (Read 2872 times)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
Re: MY BOY IN AMERICA *SSSQQQQUUUEEEAAAKKK!!!*
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2012, 10:01:18 PM »
Congrats! He is gorgeous!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2012, 10:01:13 AM »
*drooools* He is SO gorgeous! And look at that form! Congratulations!  :jealous: (but not angry jealous, just delighted for you but gosh how much do I want a horse and he is SO sosososo beautiful jealous. Lol)

Offline TwoMore

• Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2012, 07:28:36 PM »
He is a beauty! What kind of sport do you breed for?

Bugle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2012, 09:01:34 AM »
He is a beauty! What kind of sport do you breed for?

Well, Farin (Romance), is a jumping dream. He can size up a jump, and shorten/lengthen his pace, tuck, shift his weight, etc. without any help from his rider.. He does math pretty much! Whether it is on the straight, or round bends. He also has a fantastic potential to compete in dressage and cross country, however as he is young, we have focused on the discipline he showed the most interest in.

Our draught mare Royal Charter has participated in Cross Country, Show Jumping, and Dressage from the time she began her career under saddle. She is a total over achiever and at the age of 3.5 had already mastered higher dressage moves such as Half Passes, and Counter Canter, etc. In 2011 she participated in quiet a few competitions, and brought home the 1st almost every trip out!!

We never push our horses, we allow them to choose which direction we go, whether they show great promise at jumping or dressage.. Despite Charters amazing Dressage skills, she enjoys jumping far more! But due to her size (17.3Hh, 2,600lbs aprox), she is never going to be able to compete with little pocket rocket ponies, however this does not stop us incouraging her to enjoy what she loves to do..

Here is a photo of her jumping a ditch on the cross country course.. She is a little over zealous with the ditches as she wants to make 100% sure she doesn't fall in them!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This was taken with a camera phone so excuse the poor quality, also believe it or not that isn't as high as she picked herself up!!

Post Merge: August 05, 2012, 09:02:59 AM

*drooools* He is SO gorgeous! And look at that form! Congratulations!  :jealous: (but not angry jealous, just delighted for you but gosh how much do I want a horse and he is SO sosososo beautiful jealous. Lol)

Well he will have sport foals on the ground next year (FINGERS CROSSED! He gets out of Quarantine in time!), so you never know, you may very well have a chance to have your own Farin!

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2012, 11:48:54 AM »

Post Merge: August 05, 2012, 09:02:59 AM

Well he will have sport foals on the ground next year (FINGERS CROSSED! He gets out of Quarantine in time!), so you never know, you may very well have a chance to have your own Farin!

Well keep me posted and I'll start saving! :hope:  :biggrin:

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2012, 02:53:57 PM »
Congrats! :D

And holy crap is he gorgeous! O:

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal