collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gamers, what are you playing right now?  (Read 91459 times)

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
Re: Gamers, what are you playing right now?
« Reply #435 on: March 19, 2013, 12:53:39 PM »
I LOVE the Dragon Age games! :heart: I hope you enjoy them as much as I do Starry.

Right now I have been playing A LOT of Star War: The Old Republic.
Ehee, I've played them through on XBOX, so now I'm doing PC playthroughs.

And woo you're a swtor fan too? Have a favourite class?
(I think mine is smuggler, have a soft spot for the character type and Corso, nuff said XD)

Did you love them on the XBOX? I played through on the PS3, myself.

Favorite class? Hm, that is a toughy, but I think my favorite is the Bounty Hunter simply because I have both a soft spot for Torian and because the story is pretty awesome. I love the smuggler and Corso as well, though. XD Who is your favorite companion?

Yeah, I am liking the PC version though, although me and the camera had a bit of a fight lol.

Aww Torian, I love him :3

I actually have a screencap of him and my BH as my wallpaper, lol visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It's really hard to pick a favourite companion, but without picking any of my current LI's I'd say Vette. :D
I'm working on my agent ATM and I finally got to Alderaan so I could meet Vector. (for some reason I was progressing really slowly on her)

Ah, the camera angles in DA can be a pain even on the PS3, but they are nowhere near as bad as those in the God of War games... :shakefist:

Torian is just adorable wrapped in another layer of adorable! *snugs him* Side note, I LOVE that your Bounty Hunter is a Chiss! *high fives* Chiss for the win! :squee:

I would have to say that Vette is my favorite as well, along with Kira...they are both pretty hilarious. Oh! What server do you play on?

Agh, I also tried the PC version of Madness Returns, I was fine with the xbox version but the pc version is so finnicky and that was even after I plugged the xbox controller into my laptop. x.x

Agreed.
*high fives back* Chiss are awesome. :P I've actually got all my current PCs with fairly developed backstories and plenty of headcanon to spare. Darn game gives me too much to work with, lol.

I'm on Shadowlands (agh I keep trying to type Corellian Run, that was before the merge)
And just because,
My Smuggler and Corso
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

From the 'I love you' conversation.
And my SW and Quinn :P

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #436 on: March 19, 2013, 01:03:19 PM »
I just picked up my pre-ordered copy of The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts \m/

Now I have to make it through the rest of the work day, my Weight Watchers meeting, AND a trip to the grocery store before I can play!

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Starshinescustoms

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Bunny Mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 19, 2013, 05:39:32 PM »
My friends have talked me into getting on Steam and Team Fortress 2.

I cannot stop and I cannot decide if I want to blame them, thank them, or both.
I would go with both lol.
The thing with TF2 is it feels like you've only been playing for about 30 mins, when in fact you've been playing for two or three hours.
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StarshinesCustoms?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/starshinebunny
Note: I have changed my ebay username from 'Starshinescustoms' to 'Starshinebunny' but it's still me  :P
DA: http://starshinescustoms.deviantart.com/

nollilols

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #438 on: March 19, 2013, 05:47:08 PM »
Currently playing the original N64 Paper Mario. Never played it before! More of a Playstation girl but I do love me some Mario and Link. Really enjoying Paper Mario, I love any of the Mario games with turn-based battles (Like Partners In Time on the DS! Brilliant little game.)

Offline Starshinescustoms

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Bunny Mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 19, 2013, 05:50:48 PM »
I'm still in withdrawal from Spartan Ops. I tried to complete it on that free Live Gold weekend we had a couple of weeks ago (as I can't afford Gold at the moment, it was a rare opportunity to get online, and Spartan Ops has been calling out to me since I completed the H4 campaign), and I was so close to getting them all done, but as I had to do other things that weekend I only had two hours on saturday and a few more hours on sunday to actually get on the 360. One more hour and I'd have done it.
Managed to get a few online achievements that I wanted, though, so not all bad. I'm planning to start my Halo 4 campaign again as soon as I get the chance. Haven't played much for a few months, and I'm missing my Halo lol
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StarshinesCustoms?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/starshinebunny
Note: I have changed my ebay username from 'Starshinescustoms' to 'Starshinebunny' but it's still me  :P
DA: http://starshinescustoms.deviantart.com/

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 10, 2013, 11:09:26 AM »
Okami, a PS2 game that I adored when I was younger got re-booted in HD on the PS3 fairly recently so I've been playing through that and remembering just how much I love it!

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 10, 2013, 11:50:32 AM »
i used to sink hours and hours on Demons Souls for PS3. Somehow I never got into Dark Souls, I started it but... Eh..

Fiance and I played both Borderlands games through and now we have RE6, but we haven't started it yet.

On my own, I'm still playing Deus Ex Human Revolution, I love it, my Adam is a bleeding heart nice guy.Then I have Zombie Island and Dead Space waiting.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 10, 2013, 11:53:01 AM »
Okami.......got re-booted in HD on the PS3 fairly recently....

WHAT?!  How did I miss that! 

Mr. Skeen and I are still trying to finish Dragon Quest 4, spurred on by the spoof show The Hero Yoshihiko and the Demon King's Castle. 

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 10, 2013, 11:56:31 AM »
Will be starting either Luigi's Masion: Dark Moon or Pokemon: Gates to Infinity for the 3DS tonight. Traded in some games today at the store and used store credit towards them. Been itching to play some Nintendo games and these will keep me busy on those long nights at work.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Water_Fire

« Reply #444 on: April 10, 2013, 02:53:30 PM »

Oh yeah,  I recently bought and played my way through the HD Okami. It's in my top three video games, I cannot explain how much I love it!  :lovey:

I just completed Bioshock Infinite, which was awesome. Fantastic story, actually had me crying.

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 10, 2013, 04:26:26 PM »

Oh yeah,  I recently bought and played my way through the HD Okami. It's in my top three video games, I cannot explain how much I love it!  :lovey:

I just completed Bioshock Infinite, which was awesome. Fantastic story, actually had me crying.

It's definitely worked its way back into my top three games too! It sweetened the deal that it's free on PS+ in the UK this month!

I bought Bioshock Infinite the other day too... Can't wait for it to arrive, I've heard many good things about it from friends!

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 10, 2013, 04:50:17 PM »
My guy and I recently re-subscribed to Star Wars: The Old Republic. >.>

I'm finding myself addicted again! xD  I swear this game is, to me, what WoW is to others.

I'm on the server Tomb of Freedon Naad on the UK side.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 04:54:29 PM by Kaeldre »

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 10, 2013, 05:37:33 PM »
Currently, my boyfriend and I are nearly done with Banjo-Kazooie (he bought it from the XBOX Live Arcade), and likely will get Banjo Tooie when we beat Gruntilda (likely tonight, if not by tomorrow afternoon). xD I also have been playing Style Savvy: Trendsetters (it's so addicting! <3) and getting back into Digimon World. <3

Beforehand, it was a mixture of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, and Playstation All-Stars. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

spookysage

« Reply #448 on: April 10, 2013, 05:49:55 PM »
Right now I'm playing Star Wars The Old Republic. The new expansion planet is so cool! Also, the game I'm looking forward to most is Metal Gear Solid V.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 10, 2013, 07:39:57 PM »
I just started Age of Empires online, also have been playing tetris axis among other things on my 3ds :)
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal