collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gamers, what are you playing right now?  (Read 91420 times)

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Gamers, what are you playing right now?
« Reply #1350 on: June 15, 2015, 03:43:31 PM »
Picked Ori and the Blind Forest and Banner Saga. Haven't touched Banner Saga yet but OH MY GOD ORI IS AMAZING. It's like playing through a Studio Ghibli movie! The game is breathtakingly beautiful (and will also have you bawling your eyes out in the first ten minutes).

Gameplay is pretty forgiving. I've died a lot but you aren't harshly punished for it. I'm not a fan of platformers so I appreciate that they still made it engaging for people like me. I definitely recommend picking this up! It's only $20 at regular price, but I think it's around $15 with the sale.

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #1351 on: June 20, 2015, 11:15:29 AM »
The hype from the Persona 5 trailer release inspired me to replay Persona 4 Golden, so I'm having fun with that.

I started Ether One as well, but I ended up with a bug issue so I've put that aside for now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Blog

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #1352 on: June 21, 2015, 07:28:04 AM »
Picked Ori and the Blind Forest and Banner Saga. Haven't touched Banner Saga yet but OH MY GOD ORI IS AMAZING. It's like playing through a Studio Ghibli movie! The game is breathtakingly beautiful (and will also have you bawling your eyes out in the first ten minutes).

Gameplay is pretty forgiving. I've died a lot but you aren't harshly punished for it. I'm not a fan of platformers so I appreciate that they still made it engaging for people like me. I definitely recommend picking this up! It's only $20 at regular price, but I think it's around $15 with the sale.

This game looks gorgeous! I am waiting til fall to pick up the XBox one to see if they follow through with their promises to make it backward compatible. If not, I will be getting a PS4.

Post Merge: June 21, 2015, 07:29:59 AM

Does anyone want to play Diablo III on PS3 with me? Anyone (anyone... echo... echo...)? Lol, it seems like I'm the only person playing it these days. I'm trying to convince my brother to get a copy, but that's not happening right now while he's making ends meet on a part-time job (feel no sympathy for him -- in a month he starts his first full time job and will have a starting salary that is more than double my current salary!).

Anyway, if you have it and want to play, add me on PSN! Send me a message that you're on the Arena and want to get in on some ridiculous A-RPG action. ;)

I was thinking about getting this for XBox. It looks fun! My hubby and I are always looking for games we can play together with my brother and so far there are few and far between :/
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 07:29:59 AM by Icey »

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: June 21, 2015, 10:22:10 PM »
I'm finally playing The Walking Dead, I've been wanting to since it came out! It's as great as I anticipated.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #1354 on: June 21, 2015, 10:47:35 PM »
I've started playing Paper Mario again, the original on the N64. I just love all the worlds and designs in the game.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Lore-Lei

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: June 22, 2015, 02:43:26 AM »
Anybody here have played Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines yet? Because it's an awesome game, you know.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: June 22, 2015, 08:18:07 AM »
Call of Duty Black Ops II.  Waiting on III to come out. Waiting on news of the new XBOX one.

Offline Icey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #1357 on: June 22, 2015, 09:02:36 AM »
Call of Duty Black Ops II.  Waiting on III to come out. Waiting on news of the new XBOX one.

Maybe you are one of the pony people who keeps creaming me - LOL! I always see pony avatars. Do people upload those or make them in the editor? Some are so complex!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: June 22, 2015, 11:39:18 AM »

Maybe you are one of the pony people who keeps creaming me - LOL! I always see pony avatars. Do people upload those or make them in the editor? Some are so complex!

I don't use a pony avatar. I have Master Chief on mine. I'm really not sure how they do those. I know you can purchase pony stuff from the online store but I've always bought game stuff when I have money. They only add on pack that I've bought was to make my character look more female in COD Ghost. One of my favorite games to date. Hopeing the new one lives up to the hype.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #1359 on: June 22, 2015, 07:17:33 PM »
Someone added me to play Diablo... but I don't know who it was! Raise your hand, new friend!

I just got moved into my new place, so I still need to get all of my consoles and things hooked up again. I wonder if I'll get around to doing that before I leave for the Fair...

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: June 23, 2015, 11:42:44 PM »
I've been playing a lot of Jigoku Kisetsukan lately, but finding the Pacifist achievement really hard, since I keep reflexively shielding myself and that wipes out all the smaller enemies. :(

Also did a replay of Aquaria last week, that was a fun time, even if I couldn't remember how to find the hidden Kelp Forest boss.

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #1361 on: June 24, 2015, 05:13:55 AM »
I have spent a bunch of time playing on my 3DS lately while recovering from surgery in bed. I have been playing Story or Seasons, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Animal Crossing Wild World and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates of Infinity.

Offline Icey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #1362 on: June 24, 2015, 06:20:20 AM »
I don't use a pony avatar. I have Master Chief on mine. I'm really not sure how they do those. I know you can purchase pony stuff from the online store but I've always bought game stuff when I have money. They only add on pack that I've bought was to make my character look more female in COD Ghost. One of my favorite games to date. Hopeing the new one lives up to the hype.

Ah! I was wondering how people got some really crazy avatars. I figured they were really creative! LOL :P

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #1363 on: June 24, 2015, 06:28:49 AM »
Kingdom Hearts II right now :) Got the 2.5 remix version recently

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #1364 on: June 25, 2015, 03:07:34 PM »
Just played the third episode of TellTale Games' Tales of the Borderlands - it might be TT's weakest game, but I love it anyway.

Blog

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal