collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gamers, what are you playing right now?  (Read 91418 times)

SajiNoKami

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Gamers, what are you playing right now?
« Reply #510 on: July 30, 2013, 11:19:41 AM »
Been playing the original Super Mario Brothers 2 that I downloaded for 3DS.
 :biggrin: Still have a Nintendo with it too...
gosh... I wish back in the day, they had the whole "save point" deal that is on the 3DS..
Would have saved a lot of time.

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 30, 2013, 02:22:18 PM »
By the way, has anyone here played the Ace Attorney games? I've been debating as to whether or not I should get one.

YES!!! They're stuffed to the brim full of engrossing stories and memorable characters. The game logic is a little...odd sometimes, but the sheer fun factor makes up for it. There's just something immensely satisfying about burying a total jerk under a mountain of evidence. :biggrin: There is an overarching story throughout the series, so start with the first one if you can.

I adore the Ace Attorney series, and I own them all. I can't wait for Ace Attorney 5, and I'm praying like hell that the Professor Layton crossover comes to North America!
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 30, 2013, 04:26:44 PM »
I am playing kingdom hearts 258 2 days, and wario ware D.I.Y it is super fun.

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: July 30, 2013, 04:53:04 PM »
I started playing Pokemon White again ^^ I took Munna into my team this time as it has been a while that I had a psychic type in the team and so far I haven't regretted it.

I recently finished Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. It left me with more feelings than any other game has done before, even though I did bash my head in the wall many times with the tasks.

Nohpny

« Reply #514 on: July 30, 2013, 05:45:27 PM »
Thanks for the recommendations.

LadyShia, I do have a PS2 Ill check that game out. I love BioShock! One of my favorite game series. Legend of Zelda is my first favorite.

Sundown, I've played most of those games xD but there's a few l haven't so Ill check those out.

Offline Pony Adventures

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • IRL Pony Adventures
« Reply #515 on: August 23, 2013, 01:34:08 AM »
Bioshock 2 and on the edge of my seat for the rest of the Bioshock Infinite DLCs.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #516 on: August 23, 2013, 06:02:10 AM »
I adore the Ace Attorney series, and I own them all. I can't wait for Ace Attorney 5, and I'm praying like hell that the Professor Layton crossover comes to North America!

Hubby and I saw that it is definitely coming to North America :) I think it's 2015 or something, but it definitely is coming :) I love the Layton games!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Star Spark

« Reply #517 on: August 23, 2013, 06:54:44 AM »
I'm currently on my second playthrough of Tales of Xillia- I've been a huge fan of the Tales series ever since my friends introduced me to Tales of Symphonia years ago. This one's good, but not as good as it could have been (a lot of stuff got cut from the final game to release it on the series' 15th anniversary, and though it requires two playthroughs to get the full story it's short for a JRPG) but it has a direct sequel that's already been announced for an English release so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Offline Miss_Pompon

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 23, 2013, 07:01:06 AM »
I love the Tales series too, I'm currently playing to Tales of the abyss on 3DS but I prefer Tales of Symphonia, probably my favorite RPG ever. I bought at a yard sales, Mario & Luigi Partners in time but I haven't started it yet since I've just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Made by LordBlumiere, thank you so much

My Want List

Star Spark

« Reply #519 on: August 23, 2013, 07:17:17 AM »
Yeah, Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss are both my favorites in the series- Symphonia has a delightfully dysfunctional cast (and a lot of classic voice actors from the '80s and '90s) while Abyss is pretty much the only game in the series to actively world build, making the player characters and even NPCs feel like real people with lives outside the game (and I really liked the themes presented in it, as well.)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 23, 2013, 12:01:30 PM »
Well besides my TF2 addiction, with the release of Plants vs Zombies 2 I've been playing that too. So many free to play games are made so it is impossible to have much fun without paying *coughgameloftsmlpgamecough* but these 2 are doing it right. If I had extra money I would definitely buy something just to support the game (and to look cool in the case of TF2).
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 23, 2013, 12:06:28 PM »
I'm not a gamer, I just enjoy playing video games :P
And it would be Sims 3
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Pumpkin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Enjoy the little things in life.
    • View Profile
    • Het Kamertje eBay
« Reply #522 on: August 23, 2013, 12:24:48 PM »
I love Bioshock! I just can keep playing on and on. Love the Art Deco in it  :inlove: Right now I'm playing Infinite of course and Zombies vs plants. Also really an adiction those silly plants  :tumble: And Silent Hill also.

Some time ago I loved to play Resident Evil but after part 4 they had made to many changes. Al the creepy atmosphere was gone. In part 4 I even was wondering if I was on vacation.....Africa??? Sun??? Where are the dark mansions? This also happened to the awesome Tomb Raider games. That was really a challenge in the first parts. When they went to PS2 that was the ending of TB :( To short no challenges just running through the beautiful graphics.

After that I played some time Wolfenstein online and Medal of Honor.

Visite Het Kamertje!

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #523 on: August 23, 2013, 12:53:18 PM »
On the 9th this month I won a lovely purple Nintendo 3DS on Ebay for $110 (free shipping) with its charger, a screen cleaning cloth, and a game was included: Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, which would be my first game for the console. I got it in the mail last Monday. I'd be playing the game right now if the seller hadn't overlooked the charger by accident. The seller apologized and said he/she'd send it right out. There was enough juice in the battery for me to have two minutes to fiddle with the continued game. It looked fantastic! The continued game was saved in the Batcave and Batman and Robin were standing in there. I was trying to figure out which button made Batman talk to Robin next to him in case he could tip me off what we were supposed to be doing at this point and I made him punch Robin and Robin acted knocked senseless. It was pretty funny. I've used to video games with the hero's attacks on allies not disturbing them at all so I was surprised to see Robin react to the punch.

I can hardly wait for Pokémon X & Y to come out! That was the main reason I wanted a Nintendo 3DS so much. :D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:02:14 PM by Beachball »

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 23, 2013, 10:52:45 PM »
By the way, has anyone here played the Ace Attorney games? I've been debating as to whether or not I should get one.

YES!!! They're stuffed to the brim full of engrossing stories and memorable characters. The game logic is a little...odd sometimes, but the sheer fun factor makes up for it. There's just something immensely satisfying about burying a total jerk under a mountain of evidence. :biggrin: There is an overarching story throughout the series, so start with the first one if you can.

High five for Ace Attorney fans! I got to play a demo of the fifth game at Anime Expo and while one of the new mechanics is kinda... gimmicky (so was percieve and psychlocks tbh) it's shaping up to be pretty cool!

And as far as I know the Layton crossover is slated to be released in America in 2014! I dunno why they didn't localize Investigations 2 though, I thought Investigations wasn't that bad. Kay Faraday is my fave "sidekick." (I own it in Japanese, never played. My Japanese reading is good but not that good.)

As for my gaming now, Animal Crossing: New Leafing it up all over. I also picked up Mystery Dungeon Infinity which was fun but was really restrictive in gameplay. Pacing and lack of Pokemon variety hurt the game a lot.

I really wanna get back into TF2 but time constraints. I miss being completely wired out of my mind on caffeine and playing Scout on an unlimited credit MVM server. Good times.

PS: Kicking self for not buying Bioshock Infinite when it was on sale. It's so pretty.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 10:56:08 PM by Corona »

Duster reference]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal