collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gamers, what are you playing right now?  (Read 89674 times)

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Gamers, what are you playing right now?
« Reply #1140 on: December 19, 2014, 11:36:30 AM »
Minecraft, Mario Kart 8 and Pokemon X ^^ 'been alternating between the three. Soon to be playing Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom and Pokemon Sapphire (must wait for Christmas!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1141 on: December 20, 2014, 04:25:53 PM »
Got sucked back into Wow after I started having problems with my FFIXV account.  Square Enix is terrible when it comes to their response time. >_<

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: December 20, 2014, 07:44:46 PM »
Animal Crossing New Leaf. I am going to be absolutely sick of tours by the time I get all of the mermaid furniture pieces. @___@
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline amazonarabian

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: December 21, 2014, 01:59:23 PM »
Dragon Age Inquisition.  My eyeballs hurt from not blinking!  Go, Bioware.

Anyone else totally in love with Cullen?  I know I, err, my Inquisitor, sure is.
Thank you, brightberry, for my lovely avi.

Offline Attercop

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~Art~
« Reply #1144 on: December 21, 2014, 11:17:34 PM »

Phew! So glad to see I'm not the only one who feels that way about DA:2! I get upset at how badly people rag on it because while it was a big departure from DA:o, the writing was a huge improvement as was the combat system. I mean, I liked DA:O but I'm not sure it's as legendary as people claim it is. For one thing, it just went on forever and I did not like a lot of the game mechanics. I also found it really hard to get attached to most of the companions and the Warden felt rather flat as a character. I became way too attached to the cast of DA:O.....

I loved Origins because it did things I hadn't  seen before in a game and I loved DA:2 for the same reason. With DA:I I feel like I'm playing a watered down Origins with a watered down Hawke. I also miss the rivalry bar so much! It added so much to the game and now your party just passive aggressively disapprove all the time.

I admit I went ahead and spoiled the whole game for myself on youtube to see if it was worth playing through all the way and I still haven't made up my mind if it is yet. I really want to play the mission with Hawke but I just don't know if I'm going to make it. In other news, I am highly enjoying all the bug videos my bf has been sending of his playthrough. 
~Originally Soull~

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1145 on: December 22, 2014, 09:35:34 AM »

Phew! So glad to see I'm not the only one who feels that way about DA:2! I get upset at how badly people rag on it because while it was a big departure from DA:o, the writing was a huge improvement as was the combat system. I mean, I liked DA:O but I'm not sure it's as legendary as people claim it is. For one thing, it just went on forever and I did not like a lot of the game mechanics. I also found it really hard to get attached to most of the companions and the Warden felt rather flat as a character. I became way too attached to the cast of DA:O.....

I loved Origins because it did things I hadn't  seen before in a game and I loved DA:2 for the same reason. With DA:I I feel like I'm playing a watered down Origins with a watered down Hawke. I also miss the rivalry bar so much! It added so much to the game and now your party just passive aggressively disapprove all the time.

I admit I went ahead and spoiled the whole game for myself on youtube to see if it was worth playing through all the way and I still haven't made up my mind if it is yet. I really want to play the mission with Hawke but I just don't know if I'm going to make it. In other news, I am highly enjoying all the bug videos my bf has been sending of his playthrough. 

Fair points. :) I actually wound up playing DA:2 first before Origins so that most likely influenced my opinion on it. I really do miss the rivalry/friendship bar, too. I find it is so stupidly easy to offend people in Inquisition. -_-

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: December 22, 2014, 11:33:49 AM »
My DH and I got a PS4 for our Christmas gift to each other just this past weekend. So far we've only played 2 games, Dragon Age Inquisition and Destiny. I've never played any of the Dragon Age franchise but it's fun- I'm not used to having party members to order around. I'm used to flying solo Elder Scrolls style (and by the way, I feel super betrayed by Bethedsa for making ESO but that's another story).

And Destiny... well we didn't realize you have to play some parts online with other players. So that's a bummer for us as we have no gamer friends. But who knows, it might get more fun. Now I just get irritated when I'm thrown in an area with some random jerks :/ I do my best to just ignore them and do the mission by myself but some of those aliens are hard to kill. I'll have to team up with someone eventually I guess.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: December 22, 2014, 09:39:30 PM »
Mega Man Zero series
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Tigerlilyx

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • ♫ Portugal - Walk The Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: December 26, 2014, 07:05:18 AM »
I mostly dig first-shooter games; my favourite one being the Halo series on Xbox. I also love playing any game published by Rockstar Games and the Batman: Arkham series.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: December 27, 2014, 01:41:03 AM »
Just finished Freedom Planet with all three characters. Thinking about starting in on 1001 Spikes next.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: December 27, 2014, 10:00:15 AM »
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.

I haven't seen a more amazing game since Bubsy 3D or Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. SO MAJESTIC.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #1151 on: December 27, 2014, 10:42:40 AM »
I'm in between Tomodachi Life (so, so addicting) and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire right now. I'm also hoping some of my steam wishlist games get a better sale so I can finally play the new borderlands games...
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #1152 on: December 29, 2014, 01:45:34 PM »
I just finished a second playthrough of DA:I last night, so now I'm debating going for a third run or trying GTAV.

Blog

Offline Rarityfan2011

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: December 29, 2014, 05:04:08 PM »
Action 52

enabler

« Reply #1154 on: December 29, 2014, 06:39:52 PM »
Currently, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PC, Injustice: Gods Among Us for PS3 and Android, and The Last of Us for PS3. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal