collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Crystal Princess Ponies Collection (w/ Luna!)  (Read 11465 times)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Re: Crystal Princess Ponies Collection (w/ Luna!)
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2012, 01:11:57 AM »
I hate Target exclusives.  The nearest one is 2 and a half hours away. :(
Well, I hate exclusives of any kind :(
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2012, 10:03:40 AM »
My Target finally has the brushables regularly in stock- the wedding set and the Shining Armor/Cadence 15cm set- when previously they were sold SO FAST.  So I suspect the princess set is right around the corner.  Obviously some of the stores ordered the sets- or they wouldn't be showing up as an inventory item.

We don't know where those new sets (White Celestia + Pinkie  and Luna + Rarity) will be released- but they must be around the corner judging from the number of them on Taobao now-

No TRU or Target exclusive stickers on the packaging either- so that is a good sign for those of you that hate exclusives.  The prior sets definitely had the exclusive stickers even on Taobao- so they must put the packaging together all at once.

What I find interesting is that not only do the new/future Luna/Celeste sets not have glitter wings- they say they are "Crystal Empire" release toys- but if you look at Rarity and Pinky- they are the standard release brushables (they don't have the gem shaped eyes, tinsel in their manes - or clear bodies)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2012, 10:11:01 AM »
No sign of this set for quite a long time. But at least the Luna is confirmed to be released in a different set (though wihtout the glitter) so you'll be able to get one eventually.
They did that to me to. I also ordered the set with Shining Armor and they did not send that either.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2012, 05:31:51 PM »
Be is stores already!  :yikes:
I'm starting to regret not ordering this online before. I want that Luna so much.
This set, the one with Star Dreams,and some Blind Bags are like the only currently released sets I need right now.  /impatient

We have the Star Dreams set in the UK I've just got one for a member in the USA. I'd be happy to order you one as well.

Do you know when that set with Luna and Rarity will be released and will it be released in the UK? xx

At this point we dont have confirmation one way or the other as to where these will be released.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

glowinshanka

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2012, 02:52:46 PM »
I have to let a message here.. I want to know more about this! o-0 white Celestia 030, Luna whit Rarity lol My two favorites g4 ponys!!!!!!!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2012, 04:08:50 PM »
I have news!
I was at Target today looking for the new mini figure sets and on the shelf there was a tag for this set! Nothing on the shelf though... so I asked someone who worked there about it and she said they are expecting this item in a upcoming shipment and I should try back in a couple days!
I'm gonna check back this weekend and I'll update if they actually get them in stock. I really hope so. I want it so much  :frolic:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2012, 04:41:20 PM »
The toy reset is scheduled for next week, so your store probably just got ahead of itself. The product should be coming soon, I'm not sure if it's in our store yet. Had to spend this month's pony allowance on shirts!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2012, 04:45:28 PM »
Thats fantastic! Hopefully it will make it easier for people who may have missed out on the set so far!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

all4fun

« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2012, 05:01:57 PM »
My target had the 3 new mini sets today but no princesses yet...glad to know the reset is soon!

Lon-san

« Reply #159 on: October 10, 2012, 05:11:22 PM »
Canada cannot get their Targets fast enough for my tastes. The local closing-out Zellars is still dawdling with 10% to 30% Off Discounts On Overpriced Merchandise!! WOWZA!!. Hurry it up. I want some exclusives, please.

glowinshanka

« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2012, 05:14:41 PM »
oh! the target exclusive set?
I have news!
I was at Target today looking for the new mini figure sets and on the shelf there was a tag for this set! Nothing on the shelf though... so I asked someone who worked there about it and she said they are expecting this item in a upcoming shipment and I should try back in a couple days!
I'm gonna check back this weekend and I'll update if they actually get them in stock. I really hope so. I want it so much  :frolic:

The target exclusive set?

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 10, 2012, 05:20:15 PM »
Canada cannot get their Targets fast enough for my tastes. The local closing-out Zellars is still dawdling with 10% to 30% Off Discounts On Overpriced Merchandise!! WOWZA!!. Hurry it up. I want some exclusives, please.

LOL, oh, so true. It's hardly a liquidation, it wont be until the final days where you may even see *gasp* a whole 50% off :| I don't even know how they lasted as long as they did, The Hudson Bay company sure held on for dear life ;^^ Target will be a welcome change :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

cesprins

« Reply #162 on: October 10, 2012, 06:23:36 PM »
I'm planning on selling my brushable size princesses: pink celestia, clear tinsel luna, clear tinsel cadence (ordered from target), and pre-release white celestia  (from taobao). One of every gal. :)  Id prefer to sell them in a lot, so if you're interested send me a PM. I'll probably post to the for sale section in an hour or two.

PolkaDot99

« Reply #163 on: October 10, 2012, 07:45:06 PM »
Yes that is awesome!! I can't wait.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 10, 2012, 08:14:11 PM »
I've been wanting a brushable Cadence without buying the castle for a while, I'm excited to hear this set's finally coming out!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal