collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone excited for Mists of Pandaria?  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Anyone excited for Mists of Pandaria?
« on: July 27, 2012, 12:01:51 PM »
Is anyone else excited for WoW: Mists of Pandaria?!
The pre-order just dropped today!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I just pre-ordered today!! I am disappointed with some things, but I always get excited for a new x-pac. What about you guys?? And what class/race/faction is your main??

I play an NE druid. I CAN'T FREAKING WAY FOR NEW DRUID TRAVEL FORM AHHH.

ETA2:

The opening cinematic for MoP is up!

What do you think?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 12:12:04 PM by Heliodor »

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: Anyone excited for Mists of Pandaria?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 12:06:49 PM »
I have been clean for over a year now (Cataclysm was pretty but boring to me).. At first I was excited.. PANDAS!!! But now.. I'm like "Meh". I keep getting spam emails every day telling me I won a Beta key. I have no idea how they got my email. Heh. It isn't even the email I had attached to my account.

I wonder if I will ever go back.. I was a raider.. and when I had to level up again from 80 to 85.. I was just done with it. I hate leveling. I love raiding.. Why play if I can't do what I love? Maybe some day I can get back into it, but I feel like that day is a long way off.

Now, SWtOR on the other hand.. I loved that one. I just didnt have time for it because of all my custom ponies.

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 01:40:07 PM »
I'm a little bit curious about it. I love the whole asian theme Blizzard has decided to do.
But yeh Cataclysm was such a disapointment that I've almost completely stopped playing WoW at this point =/ And my poor guild is suffering from it.

I really hope there's a pickup with this expansion because I love my guild and all the fun we've had in it for 4 years now. Allthough most players on my server seem very negative towards this expansion so I don't have too high hopes. They don't like the pandas. Personally I think they're cute :D 

Anyway, I'm a Blood Elf hunter on Emeriss (EU server) :) Well my main is. I also have one level 85 Blood Elf of each class that they can be XD But it's the hunter that's the main and I do look forward to bringing her into MoP. But as I said, I don't have too high hopes because of the disapointment Cataclysm was.
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 01:58:07 PM »
Yes, I'm excited for the expansion, but maybe that's also because I was so looking forward to the release of Tera Online and now I'm already bored about the game.

I'm curios about the pandas and also about the new class and the new way to skill your character. And as hunter I can't wait to try out the new skill "stampede" - so cool!

@Desert Rose: Emeriss? I'm sorry, but when I hear the name of this server, I always think about Athene and his Youtube videos.^^ Do you know him?
My wishlist

Offline Desert Rose

• View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 02:06:48 PM »
@Desert Rose: Emeriss? I'm sorry, but when I hear the name of this server, I always think about Athene and his Youtube videos.^^ Do you know him?

Have no clue what so ever who he is. I've heard the name mentioned, but I couldn't care less tbh :P Guess it's some bigshot WoW player.

I'm just in it for the fun, the pretty game and social aspect of it XD
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 02:51:07 PM »
Not my thing but I hope it's as awesome as you hope it is! :hamster:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:53:07 PM by kaoskat »

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline EienMau

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 03:08:00 PM »
I have been clean for over a year now (Cataclysm was pretty but boring to me).. At first I was excited.. PANDAS!!! But now.. I'm like "Meh". I keep getting spam emails every day telling me I won a Beta key. I have no idea how they got my email. Heh. It isn't even the email I had attached to my account.

Those are scams, I believe. XD Blizzard said something about it a while ago [I've gotten a couple of them too, and I've never played WoW].

Terra.Dactyl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 03:34:34 PM »
Human Mage here and I'm pretty excited for some new content  ^.^

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 03:34:55 PM »
yeah i get those  beta key thigns too XD and i dont play. i even get ones that  say something aobut my account  was  deactived becua of suspicious actiy or  other emails luke  account notice.  your accounts been suspended. 

stupid scams. the good news is that most of them go into my junk folder now so i dont have to see them.

Offline StarDapple

• Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 04:46:45 PM »
I'm another one who has stopped playing WoW.  I've played off and on since Vanilla, and I can honestly say that I really started getting bored with Cataclysm.  It just wasn't as fun as Vanilla and Burning Crusade.  I won't be buying the new expansion.  :(

Offline Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 04:09:53 AM »
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
I preordered Collector's ages ago... and then that store went out of business :rage: so I preordered Collector's from another store straight away. Can't WAIT to get it. :D
(that's another of mine and David's collections... we're just missing Collector's of the first game. ^^' though I think he's not going to buy this Collector's, as he can't play. his computer crashed and we can't afford to buy that desktop we're talking about yet)

the panda soundtrack.. the settings... !!!!

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

SabreMau

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 04:23:52 AM »
I played WoW since beta of 2004, but then ended up switching almost completely over to TOR after it came out last December. I still have an active WoW subscription for another couple months (yeah, Annual Pass), and logged into beta just long enough to look around the panda starter lands for a couple days. Then back to leveling up my TOR legacy.

And yet I still went over to Gamestop and set up a Pandaria CE box preorder. Because new content is new, and that's where all the everyones are going to be going in two months. I really do like the panda models and movements, but disappointed there's no panda paladin.

Offline Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012, 05:16:36 AM »
I forgot to add - I LOVE that the pandaren female got Caramelldansen.<3
also, my main is a tauren Boomkin, "2nd main" worgen mage and I'm lvling a tauren prot pally atm.

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 06:06:09 AM »
Have no clue what so ever who he is. I've heard the name mentioned, but I couldn't care less tbh :P Guess it's some bigshot WoW player.

I'd say not knowing him isn't a crime.^^ He did some videos on Youtube with his paladin telling that he's the best player on Emeriss (and in the world!^^) - I always thought he was a real jerk though.
My wishlist

Offline Desert Rose

• View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 06:54:03 AM »

I'd say not knowing him isn't a crime.^^ He did some videos on Youtube with his paladin telling that he's the best player on Emeriss (and in the world!^^) - I always thought he was a real jerk though.

Yeh there's just so many players in WoW who think they're so great - which is one of the many reasons I made my own guild and only invited folks who wanted to play casualy and for fun :P

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten anoyed at people in that game for beeing rude cuz' they think they're so much more awesome than everyone else XD One of the resons I've gotten abit fedd up with it :P
~*Erica*~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal