collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Dream  (Read 507 times)

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
Pony Dream
« on: July 26, 2012, 10:19:11 AM »
So I had a crazy dream just before I woke up this morning. My mom and I were driving to an appointment and we passed a yard sale. I saw ponies in boxes so I insisted we pull over, even though it meant we were going to be late. Actually, I may have grabbed the wheel and pulled us over! :lol:

When I got out and started looking there were no ponies, only fakies. Creepy, awful, unattractive fakies. I kept thinking I saw more just "over there," but I'd get there, and nope, no ponies. I was sad.

So, what's your craziest/most recent/most memorable pony dream?

P.S. I also dreamed my order from Dollyhair came, and it was in the mail today! How cool is that?

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Dream
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 10:39:33 AM »
I haven't had any actually, but for me that's a good thing. I've always been one of those people that if I spend too much time with something I dream about it. My only solution is to take a really long break. One time I had a dream about the Gaia forums, and I didn't sign in for two years. I would be so sad if I had pony dreams. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 10:41:18 AM »
Pony dreams can be tantalizing in not a very fun way... especially after you wake up. >.< Your reaction is similar to how I I'd imagine mine,  that I am with my parents driving somewhere and we pass a garage sale. I see a box of ponies and I'd probably scream for them to turn around or take the wheel or something!! XD

A few months ago I had a dream about a toy store with some new G4 merchandise: boy ponies (Macintosh, a white boy pony, and a yellow boy pony), some glimmer wings and ride-alongs and some mane 6 singles. It felt very real when I woke up, and realized I just had a dream. Wish I could have grabbed some of the boy ponies before I woke up.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 12:54:41 PM »
Gosh a lot of pony dreaming going on at the moment! Do you think its an indication that we love or are obsessed with ponies! I am going with the former :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 03:11:13 PM »
I posted this somewhere else too, but I'll repost it here.

A few months ago I had a crazy dream that I worked at Kmart.  At work, a few other workers and I were restocking the toy section and there were lots of new ponies ... except they were G1s!  I was so excited!  I couldn't wait to get off work so I could buy them all.  Then, I overheard my coworkers gossiping about someone who had been stealing ponies, and I thought "Oh No! I'd better not let them know I love ponies, or they'll think I'm the culprit!" lol

I've also had dreams where I was wandering around Target or some other store and I saw G1s for sale.  But later in the dream, I couldn't find them.  Weird.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 04:12:37 PM »
Count on me to get one of those "OMG I HIT JACKPOT!" dreams two days ago. I dreamt I was at a local Toys R Us and all the plushies and the Target Exclusives has somehow ended up here. I was squealing with joy. There was even a little plushie Fluttershy and Applejack! I was grabbing the mane six plushie and the exclusives and telling myself what a long entry that night's post to the "What's your latest pony related or MLP purchase" thread would be. Then I woke up  :cloud:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:45:53 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 04:55:14 PM »
I recently woke up in the middle of grabbing FS ponies of some background characters like Trixie, Lyra, and G1s to G4 FS like Twilight, Surprise, Firefly...I wanted to cry when I woke up.  :cry:

Maybe it's because I've seen some good customs recently. ;)
:biggrin: >_<^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal