collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Target DPCIs! Got a lot in the other day! *Updated with set pics! Lyra & co~*  (Read 13293 times)

xoVanille

• Trade Count: (0)
That is very worrysome...I didn't even have a fair shot to get them all! D: I managed to get Bitta Luck, Glowy Pinkie Pie, Sea Swirl, Glowy Twilight, Apple Dazzle, Lovestruck, Meadow Song, Glowy Rarity, Lyra, and Lucky Dreams. I didn't have 40 bucks to spend on ponies that day. :/ So I'm still missing more than HALF.  :(

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Yeah I am kinda starting to panic! I don't wanna have to buy them online. I have all these Wal-Mart gift cards that I can use for them!   Aarrgh, maybe just call Wal-Mart now. The new waves use the same UPCs as the old ones, right? I need to have an employee check the back for me, LOL.
Will they do that? I was always under the impression that Walmart was really stingy about that

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I just called. They said they had some on order and what they had in the store was on the shelf.

I'm afraid I'll miss out on the wave. I only saw wave 1 at two of the billions of Wal-Marts in the area.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Well Target has Wave 1 now, and I saw them at all the Toys R Us' in the area so maybe just wait for a bogo sale?  :huh: Five Below has them also, but I keep forgetting to check if they have moved past wave 1 yet.

xoVanille

Target is starting to carry blind bags now? o: I had no idea.

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Yup! A few I went to had full boxes of Wave 1 with the new reset stuff. I was really surprised.

xoVanille

Hmmm, I'll have to keep an eye out for sure...that is definitely exciting since I'm not a huge fan of Walmart.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
Yeah I am kinda starting to panic! I don't wanna have to buy them online. I have all these Wal-Mart gift cards that I can use for them!   Aarrgh, maybe just call Wal-Mart now. The new waves use the same UPCs as the old ones, right? I need to have an employee check the back for me, LOL.
Will they do that? I was always under the impression that Walmart was really stingy about that

The same employee is working in toys every time I go, and he actually offered to check the back for me without me asking the last time I was there!  Our blind bags never make it to the back though, I see the guy have them on the palette, and then straight to the shelf.  At least here, if you get to walmart around 10:30pm, that's when they're stocking toys at the two walmarts near me, and I look at the palette for the boxes marked "hasbro mlp" and if I see one that i can't figure out, I google the number on the sides on my phone, and ask if they'll let me in it if it's something I need.  They're usually really nice about it because it's less they have to stock.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
I have unopened extras of these if anyone is looking for them.  I am more than happy to sell them to you at cost plus shipping.  I got them at TRU so they were $2.99 each (I know Walmart is cheaper but I've had no luck with them, I can show a receipt!): 

#3 Bitta Luck, #4 Rainbowshine, #8 Golden Harvest, #17 Meadow Song, #21 Cherry Berry, and #24 Lucky Dreams. Also Rarity, AppleJack and RainbowDash but I am sure no one is looking for them so much.

Or for a trade:

I am looking for:  #10 sea swirl  #12 glowy Twilight sparkle  #15 lovestruck  #22 heartstrings

Otherwise I am just going to return the extra ponies I got.  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I have unopened extras of these if anyone is looking for them.  I am more than happy to sell them to you at cost plus shipping.  I got them at TRU so they were $2.99 each (I know Walmart is cheaper but I've had no luck with them, I can show a receipt!): 

#3 Bitta Luck, #4 Rainbowshine, #8 Golden Harvest, #17 Meadow Song, #21 Cherry Berry, and #24 Lucky Dreams. Also Rarity, AppleJack and RainbowDash but I am sure no one is looking for them so much.

Or for a trade:

I am looking for:  #10 sea swirl  #12 glowy Twilight sparkle  #15 lovestruck  #22 heartstrings

Otherwise I am just going to return the extra ponies I got.  :)

Will they let you return them if they are already open? I didnt think they would do that...you learn something new every day.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Still no new brushables at my Target.... although... why am I even stalking if I bought them all loose on ebay a month ago (taobao ponies), and have them coming from VNC Toys (they shipped this morning), AND I bought them from HTS.com?!?!?

Someone help me! Pony fever has made me insane!!!  :drunk:

DJOctaviaSymphony

*feels like a Target creep* I go in there or call every day about these ponies and they tire of me :( I just really want Lyra &Trixie. WHY you not here ponies  :(

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Will they let you return them if they are already open? I didnt think they would do that...you learn something new every day.

I haven't opened them yet!  I just know who they are based on the codes. 

xoVanille

I feel like a weirdo too, walking down the pony aisle almost every day. I'm usually just curious to see what's been snapped up. Today we still had both FS sets, like 6 castle sets...Trixie, Sunny, & Cherry, some plushies. It's like no one around here like ponies. xD Well, I take that back- Walmart is always emptied out.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile

I haven't opened them yet!  I just know who they are based on the codes. 

That makes sense lol! I am easily puzzled :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal