collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Target DPCIs! Got a lot in the other day! *Updated with set pics! Lyra & co~*  (Read 13515 times)

sweetsong100

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Target DPCIs! Got a lot in the other day! *Updated with pics!*
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2012, 07:08:47 AM »
I haven't been to my Targets in a few days, I hope they have new stuff out!!

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2012, 09:20:55 AM »
I went to my Target yesterday, and they still had nothing on the shelves. (Just, like, one or two of the mane 6, a FS fluttershy, and a few trains). They did have the cards though. Had to awkwardly stand next to this odd guy having a mumbled rant to himself about the Magic cards to grab some though, lol. I tracked down a poor overwhelmed employee and had him check DCPI numbers for me. I'd checked online ahead of time and it said that store had everything, but he was only able to find the 3-packs of mini-figures in the system. So he kindly brought those out from the back for me. Yay Target employees :) Guess I'll have to check back later for the other stuff, but since my "local" Target is almost an hour away, it'll probably be a few weeks. Did snag white Celestia at TRU though. Wow she is so much prettier than the pink one!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2012, 09:45:56 AM »
I hit 3 Targets yesterday, but came away with only a few sets of plushies and one FS Cadance/SA. It seems I have competition in my area with getting stuff from the back now; one guy said he'd had several requests for them that day. And apparently it can take until the next day for the inventories to reflect what has sold that day, so that could be why the website said they were available when they weren't. I'm not sure if the guy who said that was pulling my leg, though, because at the place where I found my lone FS set the guy there was able to tell me that they had 2 somewhere in the store (I assume the 2nd one, as well as one mini set) was in someone else's cart because I could not find them.

Update: Okay, according to the website the only store within 20 miles of me that is sold out of the FS set is still the one where I bought 3 of them last week. Something fishy going on here... Might be time to go back and check those stores again.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 09:56:03 AM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2012, 11:49:54 AM »
So, are some targets just being super slow?  NONE of mine have these yet.  They are all very pony bare!!!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2012, 11:54:58 AM »
Looks like it =/ Each store resets at its own discretion on its own time, so the time new stuff actually gets put out is gonna vary widely. Plus it depends on how much stuff they still have to clearance out. I've been to a few stores with completely empty shelves, but also a few where they still are fully stocked on Canterlot even though it's on clearance. Gonna try again tonight though. The only things I still need are the glimmer wings and the glitter set.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2012, 11:59:17 AM »
It is driving me crazy!  I just want to look at one or two items, but ah! 

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2012, 01:08:24 PM »
Our Target had the Plushies, Cadence and SA, and Wave 1 Blind Bags as part of the reset. There were empty spots on the shelves so hopefully they are not done with stocking the shelves!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2012, 01:34:39 PM »
My sicky self went to check some targets out yesterday and absolutely nothing, dropped in today really fast since my target is 2 minutes away and although they had multiple mane 6 singles, they only new thing was the Glimmer Wing packs.

Looks like this could take a little while :D

I'm just so excited to see all the new stuffs! :drunk:

Offline shimmer73083

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2012, 02:43:47 PM »
First went to the Target in Oaks, PA and they had a lot of holes in the aisle.  Was able to pick up a Rainbow Dash plush and the SA/Cadence pack.  Gave an employee the DCPI number and she said they were looking to reset last night but they hadn't received all of their shipments.  She very nicely checked the other stores in the area for me on the little RF gun they carry around.  Went to Malvern Target and they had them in the back.  The guy who got them for me was very thankful for the numbers and he was able to get me the other two blind bag three packs along with the crystal empire set which looks so much cooler in person!

:)  :good:

xoVanille

« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2012, 05:49:55 PM »
Nothing new to report here, but I'm pretty sure we're setting it tomorrow. We got through the aisle right before it today. c:

Post Merge: July 30, 2012, 05:50:44 PM

If it's not set tomorrow, that's the first plano I'm grabbing. xD

Do they do new sets overnight at Target?
Nope, during the day!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2012, 07:02:30 PM »
I wasn't able to go out today, but I have to go by Gamestop tomorrow to pick up my preorder for Kingdom Hearts 3D LE, so I'll pop in Target afterwards and see if they happen to be set yet.

xoVanille

« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2012, 07:25:20 PM »
Yeah, we're a little behind because two of us were sick last week.  >_<

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2012, 09:17:35 PM »
Grrrr, I am sooooo annoyed with my local store. I have been going in everyday for almost a week. Since about Saturday hey say they have the new products in stock, but not out in the isles yet. So i keep asking if they'll check in back. They always tell me no. Well today I was at the customer service desk asking again that they go in back and check. The lady is on her walkie talking to the person in the toy section, and I clearly hear the lady say that I was bugging her about the ponies 5 minutes ago, and she doesn't "feel" like checking in back, and to just tell me their sold out. I don't think they knew I was within hearing, but tomorrow I'm talking to a manager.
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 30, 2012, 10:16:23 PM »
Wow, sorry your local Target people are being so rude and unhelpful, Cassie! That's terrible.

I was several hours from home today, so while I was out I stopped by a Target in the area. The shelves were barren, but I took my list of DCPI numbers to a lady who was working in the toy section. She punched the first couple numbers into her little price gun thingy and told me that they were probably all in the back, and offered to go check for me. She and another associate came out a few minutes later with an armload of pony goodness each! :P So, aside from the rest of the blind bags, I've managed to get everything I was looking for, although none of it was on the shelves. I have nothing but good things to say about the Target employees I've dealt with so far :)

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

xoVanille

« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2012, 12:26:03 PM »
So, something was labeled on the shelf that we didn't have in stock, "MLP Canterlot Princess Collection" for $35 approx. o.o I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal