collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Target DPCIs! Got a lot in the other day! *Updated with set pics! Lyra & co~*  (Read 13482 times)

xoVanille

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Target DPCIs! Got a lot in the other day! *Updated with pics!*
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2012, 12:39:15 PM »
Thanks! When I go in on (hopefully) Monday, I'll check up on what's there and get back to you guys. Personally I'm hoping for Lyra, Trixie, Sunny & Cherry.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2012, 03:43:54 PM »
Omg thank you for the codes! My target had it all in the back:D I didng want to be a pain but just asked this nice guy when they were resetting and he offered to go get me one of each:D He said they're resetting this Sunday and they only had about 1 case of each thing. I got the castle, glimmer wings, fashion cadence and SA and the rainbow minis:D

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2012, 07:20:07 PM »
None of these were out yet at my Target.... though they did finally put the mane 6 wedding singles... 3 weeks after I bought them for double what they're worth. I really need to stop being so impatient. I have just let the ponies come to me. Ommmmmmm. :think:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:15:49 PM by dxgirly »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Binny

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2012, 08:00:16 PM »
I hate the waitinnng.. :sad:

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2012, 08:53:04 PM »
Eeee, they put out the pony toys today! I grabbed a FS set and the Cloudsdale minis. They also have the wedding singles, and a microphone you can connect to your MP3 player. I didn't see the castle but they probably are just waiting for more shelf space to put it out.

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2012, 09:46:32 PM »
one target  I went to had all the new stuff out. they also had a mlp microphone that you connect to the ipod and sing kareoke or something. It plays the full MLP theme song and 1 or two others

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2012, 11:51:25 PM »
One quick (probably stupid) question about DPCIs, are these strictly for USA Target? Or would they work for AUS Target? I'm guessing no, lol.

I'm also confused (a little off topic) because being a Target exclusive the FS set should only hit AUS Target if it does at all, but I've heard it will be a Big W exclusive. I wanna know where people are getting their info! :P
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2012, 11:54:27 PM »
I didn't know Australia had Target stores :) It's probably just exclusive to Target in the US.
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2012, 11:57:09 PM »
It's really weird because the last FS set (with Luna and Celestia) was meant to be Target exclusive to USA only as well and yet it turned up in our Targets too, but this swap from Target to Big W for the new FS set? I hope it's true because Big W has better prices! lol :P
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2012, 04:37:05 AM »
One quick (probably stupid) question about DPCIs, are these strictly for USA Target? Or would they work for AUS Target? I'm guessing no, lol.

I'm also confused (a little off topic) because being a Target exclusive the FS set should only hit AUS Target if it does at all, but I've heard it will be a Big W exclusive. I wanna know where people are getting their info! :P

It depends what Hasbro and the retailer agree to as well as where the retailer decides to carry the line...there are different choices.

1) Worldwide exclusivity - this means the retailer has the exclusive right to sell the product only at their stores and the manufacturer/supplier can not sell that product into other markets and to other retailers [whether the original retailer trades in these other countries or not]. Sometimes this means a multinational retailer carries the product in all their stores across the globe and sometimes it means a retailer has taken the right to the product but wishes to stock it only in one or a few select countries. This looks, at the moment, to be what TRU are doing with the collectors lines - exclusive to TRU US only.

2) National exclusivity - this means a retailer has the exclusive right to the product in the markets where they actually compete. This allows the manufacturer/supplier to sell the same product to other retailers in markets where the original retailer does not trade. We have seen this with some of the Target Canterlot items which were out in Canterlot in the US and Aus but then have turned up in Tesco in the UK - these are not the same retailer but we do not have Target stores. It should be noted that national exclusivity can also cover cases where a retailer has the right to product exclusivity only in one particular country - so perhaps Target have the US exclusivity over an item  but they have not paid or requested for the exclusive right to that product in other countries. This happened in G3, where TRU had a US exclusive item but that item when released in other countries suddenly showed up in other retailers, even if TRU were trading in that country.

Personally if there has been a pattern of Target Aus getting the US lines and these items have been successful for Target in Aus then whether Target have maintained exclusivity for Australia or not I hope for you that they turn up :) In Target or elsewhere.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Binny

« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2012, 01:21:31 PM »

They were nice at my Target! :frolic:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:12:33 PM by SourdoughStomper »

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2012, 08:59:06 PM »
I am getting soooo frustrated with mynlocal Target! For the past 3 days I have been going in everyday because it says on their site they have them in stock, and whenever I call they confirm they have them. But whenever I go in perso. All I see are almost empty isles! And there is no one in the isles, I have to go walking foreeever to find someone. And then all they tell me is that they won't go in back to see if they have them, and to check next week. I think I'll go bang my head against the wall for a while now:P
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2012, 06:10:24 AM »
I'm going to try my target before work today and hope they did their reset last night! Our pony aisle was barren, so I really hope so!

Offline xdartfrogx

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I love my frogs and geckos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2012, 10:50:25 AM »
We didn't have them out yet as of yesterday. I have work in 40 minutes, so I'll check the isle on my break. I heard they should be out today or tomorrow.

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2012, 11:00:20 AM »
 :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:

The Target online site has the Cadance, Luna and Celestia 3 pack in stock! http://www.target.com/p/my-little-pony-crystal-princess/-/A-14095646#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton

DCPI is 086-02-0822 and none of the stores in my area have it yet, according to the mobile site.
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal