collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Target DPCIs! Got a lot in the other day! *Updated with set pics! Lyra & co~*  (Read 13414 times)

Nerdfins

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Target DPCIs! Got a lot in the other day! *Royal Ball is NEW here...*
« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2012, 10:08:24 PM »
I found the purple bags at my local Wally World.  Unfortunately my eyes were going through an allergy attack so I couldn't really decode the numbers and just grabbed 5 random bags.  I did manage to get glow in the dark Rarity though!   :frolic:

Sailor Phoenix

« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2012, 03:51:04 AM »
Today I found sunny, lyra, trixie, and cherry at my local target in the crystal empire toy area!!!  :cheer: :cheer:

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2012, 05:06:42 AM »
Today I found sunny, lyra, trixie, and cherry at my local target in the crystal empire toy area!!!  :cheer: :cheer:

I'm glad these are starting to show up! Hopefully my target gets them soon!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2012, 06:34:06 AM »

Oh yay! That's awesome!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2012, 07:07:13 AM »
Wannnnnt! Dx I checked all the singles thoroughly at my Target though when I went and nothing so far :(

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2012, 03:11:02 PM »
I went to Target today and had a very pleasant surprise! My Target out in Washington, MO also had Trixie, Lyra, Cherry, and Sunny! I also got all the little three-pack blind-bag sized ponies (granny smith, yay!), the glittery blind bag set, and the new glimmer wing set with Sweet Song (I think that's her name). They also had the castle set and plushies, but they will have to wait until later because I already spent so much. I had a pretty dang good day at Target!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

xoVanille

« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2012, 03:37:35 PM »
Hmm, I don't work tomorrow but I'm tempted to make a trip just to see if we get Trixie, Lyra, Cherry Berry, & Sunny Rays in...

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2012, 07:11:43 PM »
I went to Target today and had a very pleasant surprise! My Target out in Washington, MO also had Trixie, Lyra, Cherry, and Sunny! I also got all the little three-pack blind-bag sized ponies (granny smith, yay!), the glittery blind bag set, and the new glimmer wing set with Sweet Song (I think that's her name). They also had the castle set and plushies, but they will have to wait until later because I already spent so much. I had a pretty dang good day at Target!
Awesome!! So at least they're in Missouri. But I don't want to drive an hour argh XD

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2012, 07:23:01 PM »
Road trip? LOL
I have built up an "immunity" to long drives, I'd say. I drive almost an hour to work in Creve Couer every day to work. It sucks, I'll admit. I'm trying to transfer out to Washington which is ten minutes away but my luck has just been awful! So a drive from the city to Washington....it's just an average day's drive to me!  :lol:

I am sure they will show up in the city soon. I didn't expect the pony department to have exploded over the past few days since I last visited. It will be worth the wait when you find them. They are stunning!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:32:00 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist

xoVanille

Updated with pics, today we got Lyra & her posse in, along with a brand new case of the Royal Ball set. c: I didn't work today, which was nice! xD

We also now have a surplus of castle sets, and another set of the bridesmaids. I was going to buy Rarity but she had :muffin: Pony eyes. D:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
They still don't have the Lyra/Sunny/etc single ponies at my Targets.  But they seem to have everything else now. 

I'm still upset I can't find the purple blind bags.  I just need four!!!  And I don't want to pay extra to get them elsewhere.

xoVanille

I found one box at my local Walmart, picked up the 10 bags I wanted most...and then the next day, *POOF* no more ponies left. Haven't seen any purple bags since!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Do you guys know if the UPC numbers for the new wave purple blind bags are the same was wave 1? I may call one last Wal-Mart near me and give them the UPC number so they can check to see if more boxes are in the back.
My Wishlist

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I saw ONE box of purple blind bags and it was empty. Now there are blue boxes. Kind of worries me.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Yeah I am kinda starting to panic! I don't wanna have to buy them online. I have all these Wal-Mart gift cards that I can use for them!   Aarrgh, maybe just call Wal-Mart now. The new waves use the same UPCs as the old ones, right? I need to have an employee check the back for me, LOL.
My Wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal