collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I feel ashamed for posting this but...  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I feel ashamed for posting this but...
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 02:33:04 PM »
Dude... BEST.DREAM.EVER.

I had a dream at the beginning of the competition that involved Jordan being life sized and throwing a temper tantrum because i wouldn't let her borrow one of my formal dresses...I have several in my closet in real life (because you never know when you need to turn some heads!) and she went all ballistic on me because I wouldn't let her borrow one for her entrance photos. Full on model meltdown.

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 05:44:48 PM »
Oh wow! That's a pretty interesting dream too. Were you nervous for the entrance pictures? Also, I really want to see your dresses now. :lol:

Ijust noticed that it's funny how in the dreams posted here, the dolls are all lifesized. I dreamt that too! Though at first they were just their normal size and dolls.

I was just writing down my dream in my dreambook and I can't help but wonder about something.. Tuney does this description fit you: A young man (read: ~20 year old), tall, slim, has a bit of a tan, short hair and (semi) small eyes?

If so, there was someone in my dream like that, he told me to hurry because the show was about to start.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 05:51:05 PM »
Oh wow! That's a pretty interesting dream too. Were you nervous for the entrance pictures? Also, I really want to see your dresses now. :lol:

Ijust noticed that it's funny how in the dreams posted here, the dolls are all lifesized. I dreamt that too! Though at first they were just their normal size and dolls.

I was just writing down my dream in my dreambook and I can't help but wonder about something.. Tuney does this description fit you: A young man (read: ~20 year old), tall, slim, has a bit of a tan, short hair and (semi) small eyes?

If so, there was someone in my dream like that, he told me to hurry because the show was about to start.

Hmm...I am mid twenties, on the short side, slim, fairly pale, with very short hair and medium sized eyes!

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2012, 05:56:02 PM »
*insert theme to Twilight Zone here* :P

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2012, 06:12:44 PM »
*insert theme to Twilight Zone here* :P

Haha, exactly!

Hmm...I am mid twenties, on the short side, slim, fairly pale, with very short hair and medium sized eyes!

That sounds pretty close if you ask me, whoa. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be you, haha. Are you prepared for my horrible explanation? My English is self-taught for a big part so it isn't perfect.

I am only 1.65 meters (5.4'') myself and I was sitting down, so that might explain the length. The tan? It was not a dark coloured skin just a healthy colour for a light coloured person. Like when they go to the beach for a day (no sunburn). Medium was the word I was looking for! They're not small but not huge either, but they're a bit more towards the small side.

I think my dream did a nice job. XD
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 06:20:20 PM by Tiffoes »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal