collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Soooo.....  (Read 4012 times)

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Soooo.....
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2012, 10:47:02 PM »
I know what fanfic's are, but I don't know what "fsog" is. Im just struggling to understand what made this a fanfic if it wasn;t about vampires in the Twilight setting. What are the fanfic elements and similarities?

She basically took the characters and placed them in a whole other setting. They're Edward, Bella, Alice, whatever, but they're all human and they have very few things in common with their Twilight counterparts.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2012, 11:51:52 AM »
I tried reading the first book at the behest of a friend of mine who's obsessed with the trilogy, but found that could only get through the first few chapters before just saying "forget this" and went online to get a summary. I apologize to the fans, but I found the main characters Ana and Christian to be insufferable and the writing/plot just all-around dull. I don't get what people see in this series or why it's reached the heights it has but to each their own.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 12:02:05 PM by Mandy85 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2012, 09:37:35 PM »
No.  I have no interest whatsoever.

I do have a friend who read it (not knowing the subject matter) did not like it but still thinks I should read it because she wants my opinion.  I'm still refusing.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal