collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP RPG -free to play  (Read 4870 times)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Re: MLP RPG -free to play (BETA is out)
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 04:23:41 PM »
Thank you all, for the feedback  :biggrin:
Yurusumaji it would be great if you can provide more detail.
- Magic Force pushes Twilight into the rock wall when entering left area of open world, causing her to get stuck. which map?
- Mobs do not disappear once defeated (they don't attack either).  which monster/map?

Sure! I've got a whole 'nother list that needs to go up, too.

The above things happen in the area you enter if you talk to Daring Do in the starting area instead of going into the door that leads to the main game. So if you head down toward the oasis and then take a left (away from the Succubus and her castle), Magic Force will push you back because you need Wing Pieces. When this happens, it pushes you into the rocks and you get stuck.

The mobs I was mentioning are also in this area of the game. They're the Orcs that are standing outside of the castle at the bottom of the area where you start at the oasis after speaking to Daring Do. I'm pretty sure I totally wasn't supposed to go there and that section of the game is obviously not ready yet, but I wasn't sure if it would help when you do go back to work on it more, so I just put those in there as "future reference" type things.

Yuru's List #2
Note: I did my best to indicate all corrected errors with an asterisk(*). Some things have been shifted around a lot to account for grammar. If you need specifics, just ask. :)

"It heals* 50% of your HP." (Description when 50% HP potion is selected.)

Boat Conversation:

Twilight Sparkle: "Do you know where my friends are?"
Captain: "Yes, of course! Your pony friends were looking for you everywhere! Come aboard* and I will take you* there!"
Captain: "And ... welcome to Earth*, Twilight!"

In Village:

Villager: "There is something fishy going on deep in the forest."
"Many hunters and warriors never come* back from the forest."

Pinkie Pie: "Anyways, Princess Luna is here. She has* something very important to tell you."

Luna: "Greetings, Twilight. I am here because Princess Celestia is busy in* another town right now."
"As you are aware, there is something evil going on deep in the Everest Forest."
"I want you to choose 3 of your friends to go into* the* forest with you."

Note: "Each pony has* their own unique stats and skills. They level up differently, as well."

"All ponies can fly (at higher levels). All ponies can equip all armor/weapons. Storyline may change depending on your decision." (Re-worded for grammar.)

Final Note: "Your decision is final. You cannot change your party later on."
"You received 3x Adventure*_Token." (Re-worded for grammar, I think.)

Report: "Spike has been captured by the enemy. We have reason to believe he is alive." (Who is "the enemy"?) (Significantly changed as the wording was confusing and roundabout. Confused on who the enemy is.)

Twilight (to Applejack): "I didn't know activating* the altar would teleport me to Earth!"

Fluttershy: "We looked everywhere for you. I was so worried, but thank goodness you're okay." (Re-worded for grammar.)

Luna: "Also, Twilight, I am sorry about Spike. He has been captured." (Re-worded for grammar.)

Villager: "I need a Pokémon Ball. All my friends have one! Do you have one?" (Re-worded for grammar.)

Twilight Sparkle (to Villager about her horn): "It must have been weakened for some reason ... by a very powerful force." (Re-worded for grammar.)

"You learned the skill Light Up. It will help you light dark areas." (Re-worded for grammar.)

(In Red Key house.)
Twilight: "I wonder what that means*? It looks like a map* coordinate*."

(Area after getting in boat.)

Rat* Emerged! (Will need to fix all instances of Rate to Rat*)

I will send more thoughts your way soon. ^_^ Thank you for letting us play this!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

harvard1932

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MLP RPG -free to play (BETA is out)
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 10:54:12 PM »
Thank you for reporting all of the bugs and grammar errors in this game. I will add you to the game credits :)
I am still confused by the Daring Do part. The only section that requires wing pieces is the entrance to upper castle. But in coding that entrance can only push you downward if you don’t have the wing pieces (there aren’t any rock in the way)….
I wonder if you can take a screenshot and upload it in a reply.
Also all of the grammar errors are fixed and updated on BETA 0.5, all thanks to you. :)

harvard1932

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MLP RPG -free to play
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 12:13:11 PM »
full game section one is released. download at www.darkkyshadow.com/about.html

feel free to report any bugs.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal