collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76787 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1440 on: August 15, 2012, 04:10:54 PM »
Forgot to mention this earlier:)  I saw La Dee Dah fashions today and loved them all!  SO cute.  I've heard they fit MH, too.  Someone should buy them (and the new Bratzs with wigs) and take photos of them ;)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline ThePaintedUnicorn

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: August 15, 2012, 04:18:02 PM »
So I've heard talk about glue sweeping from the doll's hair...Does anyone have pictures of this? I don't know if my any of my girls are having this issue. THANKS EVERYONE :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks SparkleShade for my sig :D

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: August 15, 2012, 04:37:54 PM »
Just came back from a trip to Walmart and they had Ghouls Rule Abbey in stock!  I can't believe how fast these things are hitting the shelves! x_x  It's overwhelming.

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1443 on: August 15, 2012, 04:46:43 PM »
Forgot to mention this earlier:)  I saw La Dee Dah fashions today and loved them all!  SO cute.  I've heard they fit MH, too.  Someone should buy them (and the new Bratzs with wigs) and take photos of them ;)

I saw lots of them when I was in MI and I thought they were really cute, but I couldn't really justify buying them for $10+ tax each when the shoes don't fit MH :(

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: August 15, 2012, 04:48:45 PM »
darn these dolls.  I have patterns on their way in the mail to me- time to dust off the sewing machine (ok, it isn't actually gathering any dust- it's just been sewing human sized clothes and not doll clothes for the past four years) and get my doll clothes sewing juju flowing again. 

I bought dress patterns for Mh dolls too yesterday XD :D

Adoptable made by me

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: August 15, 2012, 04:50:52 PM »
darn these dolls.  I have patterns on their way in the mail to me- time to dust off the sewing machine (ok, it isn't actually gathering any dust- it's just been sewing human sized clothes and not doll clothes for the past four years) and get my doll clothes sewing juju flowing again. 

seller from etsy?  if so, she had a good day yesterday :rofl:

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: August 15, 2012, 04:52:32 PM »

haha yes XD 6 or so patterns in one XD Can't wait to start sew

Adoptable made by me

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: August 15, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »

haha yes XD 6 or so patterns in one XD Can't wait to start sew

Me either- I had a go through my old material from my My Child sewing days...and omg there are some good possibilities in there! 

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: August 15, 2012, 05:48:11 PM »
Hey guys, could I get a PC for sig cleo?

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1449 on: August 15, 2012, 05:52:39 PM »
Bleh. On top of my sig frankie having it i also discovered my gb lala has pretty bad glue seepage my gb frankie has a mild case and i think my 1st clawdeen may aldo have a mild case. Kinda a bummer becsuse they are ones i usually redress. I wonder if handling is a factor

Novavelle

« Reply #1450 on: August 15, 2012, 06:45:11 PM »
I got the DDG 3 pack at Walmart today! :D :D :D

so jealous, my walmart still is resetting and there doesn't seem to be a spot for these girls... how much were they?

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: August 15, 2012, 06:52:52 PM »
Thanks everyone:)  It wasn't so much frustrating, as it was.....strange.  If they hadn't "unscanned" them why bring out all 6?  Bring out 3.  It's been a few hours now, and I'm still scratching my head :lol:

Also, I just realized the ST dolls were only part of what I had went out to get.  I want to find a LIV in Color Alexis before ALL the LIVs disapear from the face of the earth:)  If anyone sees one for cheap (everything's clearanced out.) will you grab her for me?

And since I'm asking for stuff....... I'm still looking for Scarah/Hoodude ;)  I'm willing to pay CLOSE to ebay prices.......

Don't mean to bother you all about it, but if I don't mention it once in awhile, I'm afraid I'll miss out.  Guess I should put something in my signature or something :huh:

Are you kidding me, Target has no right doing that. They may dislike scalpers but they HAVE to sell to anyone that wants them. They said that to me once bacause they are constantly out of everything and they said the same couple of people come in every week and buy out there stock and they CANT say no.. -_-
Also about the employees keeping things in back, its true. There are alot of employees in walmarts That don't stock things out and buy the case during there break or the end of there shift! Since it happens in walmart im sure it happens in other places at well... Wow... I hate scalpers!

Nope. Stores are not required to sell their products to anyone, just the same as anyone. As long as they aren't breaking any discrimination laws, they can decide what and how much they'll sell. Most stores have this disclaimer too; you'll typically find it somewhere in their fine print, and often also on their store policy board by their service desk. Most stores don't enforce it, since they want to make money. But it's not unusual for them to limit items if selling large quantities will create issues for their other customers.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: August 15, 2012, 06:56:12 PM »
I'm fine with all of that.  All I need is one of each.  I just wish I had had my choice which ones I bought.  All worked out in the end:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: August 15, 2012, 06:56:50 PM »
@Ravie: Awww, that sucks... :(
@Nova: I saw them the other day and couldn't afford to pick them up at the moment. They were $40. ):
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Novavelle

« Reply #1454 on: August 15, 2012, 07:01:20 PM »
Thanks Chi... there was something there for $39.97 but it didn't say what, I was guessing that's what it was going to be, but wasn't sure... hopefully they get them soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal