collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76693 times)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1395 on: August 14, 2012, 07:44:57 PM »
Dont know if its just me. But the clawdeen in the ghouls alive set face looks strange...  :blink:
They all look strange. I certainly won't be getting any of them.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: August 14, 2012, 07:47:51 PM »
I  didn't manage to see a large enough photo to be able to clearly see their faces. Most images were removed by Mattel. :c
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline rimmu

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: August 14, 2012, 08:00:13 PM »
Has anyone tried Bratz wigs on CAMs? New style star dolls bratz line has some awesome coloured wigs but will they fit? ;)

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #1398 on: August 15, 2012, 12:54:33 AM »
My Robecca finally arrived and she is amazing! Photos really don't do her any justice :D I love love love her hair - mine is super soft and I'm not finding it too out of control which is great. Her weird knees do freak me out a little but thankfully she is mine when is on her stand. LOVE her :lovey:
Come visit my blog!

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: August 15, 2012, 01:27:48 AM »
People have already seen pictures of the Ghouls Alive Clawdeen? I want to see!

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: August 15, 2012, 01:30:14 AM »
i cant found any images online :(

Offline Clementine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: August 15, 2012, 01:49:15 AM »
Blegh, My Rochelle, Abbey and Operetta all have glue seepage, I'm worried my Toralei may be showing signs too :( I don't want to have to rehair all of them but at least I was never fond of Opretta's straggly mess anyway and Rochelles hair only really suits her stock and DotD Lagoonas dress so perhaps a hair colour change would not be so bad.
I decided to start with Operetta first but before dehairing her I wanted to have some fun with her hairstyle x) I think she looks so cute with a fringe! It would be nice if they made a version of her with a short bob and a fringe!

Operetta 7 by ClementinePony, on Flickr

Operetta 6 by ClementinePony, on Flickr

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: August 15, 2012, 03:28:42 AM »
Wow Clementine! Operetta is really rocking that hairstyle! :D I like it a lot!
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Clementine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: August 15, 2012, 03:44:52 AM »
Wow Clementine! Operetta is really rocking that hairstyle! :D I like it a lot!
Thanks! If her hair wasn't all sticky and gross I would have kept it that way, I am nearly finished dehairing her at the moment x)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: August 15, 2012, 04:13:11 AM »
Eurgh, my Nef and Rochelle have hideous glue seapage. Dunno what to do with them :huh:

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: August 15, 2012, 05:30:10 AM »
I think my Scarah is here!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

However, to get my grubby paws on her I have to go to the post office and pay the £11.50 customs charge, but I can't do that until tomorrow when I get paid *grumbles* £11.50? *grumbles some more* :mad:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: August 15, 2012, 07:19:44 AM »
Eurgh, my Nef and Rochelle have hideous glue seapage. Dunno what to do with them :huh:

Have you tried acetone in the hair?  I would assume something like that would melt it! I don't know if it would damage the hair though.

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: August 15, 2012, 07:22:03 AM »
Ah, that would completely remove all the glue and the hair would fall out :( Very good idea though!! :hug: Wish it would work, I've tried very strong shampoo on it in case it was just some product I used on it before, so I have to wait for it to dry.... *sigh* hopeful anyway....!

Just posted new photos in the pic spam thread, completely different to my normal style! :)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: August 15, 2012, 09:16:16 AM »
I had an interesting shopping experience today :huh:  I looked up the Scary Tales dolls online to see where I should look for them, and a couple stores had them available.  I went to the first store and the shelf was empty.  I went to guest services, and asked for help.  They sent me back to the toy dept, and said someone would meet me.  No one came, whatever.  I stopped the first person that walked by (something I hate to do because I work in retail and hate when people assume I know all about the yogurt just because I happen to be walking by it :lol:) and asked them to find me someone from the toy dept.  She asked what I wanted.  I told her the internet said the store had the dolls in stock, but the shelf was empty.  I wanted someone to check the backroom for me.  She scanned the tag and said she'd look in the back.

She came out with 6 dolls.  She put one of each character on the shelf, said "These are the only ones that came in the box." and walked away with the other 3:(  So I took the 3 she left me with.  Clawdeen had a lip rub.  Bought her anyway.

What did I do to make this person limit my purchase options?  Maybe she figured I was gonna sell them.  That I'm a scalper.  I AM a 30 year old adult, with zero children.  I suppose that could be a red flag.  Maybe it had something to do with mentioning the DCPI checker?

So I took my faulty Clawdeen to the next store on the list.  They had a full case on the shelf.  I picked the prettiest one and took it to guest services and had to embarassingly explain to them that I'm insane and have this exact same doll in my car that I bought not 15 minutes ago at another store and wanted to swap.  They looked at me as though I was trying to pull something, and asked if I had a receipt.

Then when I bought the less-than-perfect doll in the store, I had to explain to them WHY I was unhappy with it.  Like I didn't sound crazy enough already :lol:  I had to point to the lip rub on the clear plastic, and explain I was a collector, and she wasn't perfect enough for me.  I said she'd be a fine doll for any kid out there, but not for me.  They said they couldn't tell.  Even with the red line running down the front the box.

I'm not sure if I want to keep these girl MIB or not (probably not) but that red line ruinned any chances of me keeping them in the box.  This all could have been avoided if that lady had let me look at all 6 dolls in the first place.  I still don't understand what she was going to do with the 3 she walked off with.  Oh well.  After all the trouble and embarassment, I got my ST dolls.  I wanted to do more shopping at other stores (still have a few elusive exclusives to hunt down  :lol:) but I had enough for the day :blush:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: August 15, 2012, 09:21:37 AM »
What did I do to make this person limit my purchase options?  Maybe she figured I was gonna sell them.  That I'm a scalper.  I AM a 30 year old adult, with zero children.  I suppose that could be a red flag.  Maybe it had something to do with mentioning the DCPI checker?

I'm a 30 year old with zero children, and I know they think I'm nuts. I don't even care anymore.  When they ask if I have a little girl at home I'm just like "nope. they're alll mine!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal