collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77121 times)

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1290 on: August 13, 2012, 09:21:47 AM »

Thank you! I agree, Hoodude is awesome. xD
Ofcourse you may, I just went upstairs to get it for you!
I'll list what's in there:

>Information about the monsters, it's the basic info you can find with the dolls. Their age, favourite colour, pet, etc.

>Comics based off the webisodes.

>Quizes and puzzles based off Monster High.

>How to make cute stuff for yourself, such as hairclips!

>Contest for winning a doll (which I'm totally joining)!

It has a total of 34 pages of MH goodness, cute posters and two pages dedicated to ''Horrorscopes''. I also have a feeling they'll include someone's diary every time as Cleo's diary is included, but I'm not sure if it's the same as the doll! I think the magazine is weekly released and it'll come with a cute extra present every week. This week was a monster high bracelet featuring Draculaura and Frankie!

I hope that helps a bit! I wouldn't mind scanning a few pages in and translating it, if someone would like that.

Wow it sounds like a lot of fun.  ^.^

Hoping this is true, I just heard that the Monster High Scaris delux dolls TALK!!!!!!!!!!  :shocked:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be so awsome!  :happy:

I think you mixed two ''lines'' up! There are just your regular fashion dolls, going to Scaris. But in the ''batch'' of pictures that got leaked, they've also found dolls doing cool stuff. Spectra will glow, Clawdeen will howl and Frankie will light up too.

I guess that's what you're referencing too, instead of the Scaris line? Though if you did really mean them, I'm sorry! If they really DO talk, I guess I'll pass then.. I find toys that talk slightly scary. D:

Were I can see pics?

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 13, 2012, 09:42:16 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ghouls Rule Abbey is out now D: Walmart exclsuive.

HATE EXCLuSIVES D:

Adoptable made by me

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 13, 2012, 09:43:00 AM »
Auugh! Random rant. Toralei was going for about 45$ a few weeks ago, without shipping. I was actually considering paying such a stupid price for her, but I held off because it was expensive, and she's just ONE doll. If you can believe it in one week the price is around 70$, without shipping now.  :pullhair: I refuse to pay that. She was sold in retail stores...this is just crap!  :throw: Just had to get that out. I'm so dang frustrated!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 13, 2012, 09:53:34 AM »
That's how it is with scalping. TToTT; I know this has been echoed a few times, but with monster high, when you see something you might want or are second guessing/doubting yourself, GRAB IT ANYWAYS because there might not be a next time. >,>;

Too many exclusives! not that I have a problem getting to most of these stores, but still wtf?

Also new book featuring Robecca, Venus, & Rochelle will be coming out!! (Not by Lisi Harrison this time, though)
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline amenoo

• View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 13, 2012, 09:56:14 AM »
Auugh! Random rant. Toralei was going for about 45$ a few weeks ago, without shipping. I was actually considering paying such a stupid price for her, but I held off because it was expensive, and she's just ONE doll. If you can believe it in one week the price is around 70$, without shipping now.  :pullhair: I refuse to pay that. She was sold in retail stores...this is just crap!  :throw: Just had to get that out. I'm so dang frustrated!

That's insane! I know that Toralei still floats around ins tores here in sweden, though I haven't seen her myself since June. here she goes for 40 in retail price, but I would never spend 70 on her D:

Post Merge: August 13, 2012, 09:57:05 AM

That's how it is with scalping. TToTT; I know this has been echoed a few times, but with monster high, when you see something you might want or are second guessing/doubting yourself, GRAB IT ANYWAYS because there might not be a next time. >,>;

Too many exclusives! not that I have a problem getting to most of these stores, but still wtf?

Also new book featuring Robecca, Venus, & Rochelle will be coming out!! (Not by Lisi Harrison this time, though)

That's why I think I will buy Jackson soon before he disappears... Maybe I will like him later?

Adoptable made by me

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1295 on: August 13, 2012, 10:04:13 AM »

It sure is! Oh, I've always wanted to tell you, the custom in your icon is very pretty!

Were I can see pics?

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post those pictures, considering mattel tried to take them all down a while back when they got leaked. I sadly don't have them in my documents either, so I honestly have no idea. Sorry Sapphire!

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1296 on: August 13, 2012, 10:13:51 AM »

It sure is! Oh, I've always wanted to tell you, the custom in your icon is very pretty!

Were I can see pics?

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post those pictures, considering mattel tried to take them all down a while back when they got leaked. I sadly don't have them in my documents either, so I honestly have no idea. Sorry Sapphire!

I wasnt speaking of the ghouls alive dolls, I can show you where I found the info about Scaris delux talking if its allowed... This is what it says atleast.

NEW Monster High Line of Dolls That TALK
For the first time ever, the ghouls of Monster High are brought to life! They TALK! Yes the makers of Monster High Dolls, Mattel, has put voice on our beloved Monster High dolls. These lovely girls are travelling and their outfits are really cute. Frankie, Clawdeen, Spectra, and two new doll characters Skelita Calaveras, and Jinafire Long are included in this new Monster High Doll Line called "Scaris Deluxe Travel. They are due out January 2013. So collectors stay tuned.

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1297 on: August 13, 2012, 10:15:26 AM »

Ghouls Rule Abbey is out now D: Walmart exclsuive.

HATE EXCLuSIVES D:

Wannnnnnt.....

Guess I'm going to have to tell my boyfriend to keep an eye out whenever he goes to Walmart

Offline amenoo

• View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 13, 2012, 10:19:52 AM »

Were I can see pics?

I wasnt speaking of the ghouls alive dolls, I can show you where I found the info about Scaris delux talking if its allowed... This is what it says atleast.

For the first time ever, the ghouls of Monster High are brought to life! They TALK! Yes the makers of Monster High Dolls, Mattel, has put voice on our beloved Monster High dolls. These lovely girls are travelling and their outfits are really cute. Frankie, Clawdeen, Spectra, and two new doll characters Skelita Calaveras, and Jinafire Long are included in this new Monster High Doll Line called "Scaris Deluxe Travel. They are due out January 2013. So collectors stay tuned.

I don't think I like that o: Either they will talk all the time which is annoying or there will be some kind of button, which I also dislike o.o

Also I have all the pictures from the Scaris line on my computer, and I checked them, and it almost seems like there will be two lines. One normal and then this "deluxe" line. However in the picture's featuring Jinafire and Skelita, Spectra was nowhere to be seen but instead the Scaris Rochelle was. (Hopefully Scaris Rochelle won't be talking, please)

Either that or the Draculaura, Abbie and Ghoulia will be an exclusive set (Why are ALWAYS Abbie and Ghoulia exclusives?)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:24:56 AM by amenoo »

Adoptable made by me

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1299 on: August 13, 2012, 10:21:26 AM »

Oh my god, that IS exciting news!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: August 13, 2012, 10:30:51 AM »
That's why I think I will buy Jackson soon before he disappears... Maybe I will like him later?

I never liked the boy dolls, and if I end up do wanting them, I'd have to go and try to find Jackson, then theres Holt, Gill, Clawd, and that's just too much back tracing and I don't wanna deal with that mess, so in my collection: Boys are forbitted!! (Except for Deuce since he comes with Cleo :P)

I hope these new talking gimmicked dolls aren't going to be the Scaris Signature dolls. I want Jinafire and Skelita to be just like the rest of the dolls I have, I don't want talking out of them. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1301 on: August 13, 2012, 10:37:35 AM »
Anyone know a toy store located in New Castle that carries a lot? Especially Monster High and ponies of course!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: August 13, 2012, 10:39:50 AM »
I hope these new talking gimmicked dolls aren't going to be the Scaris Signature dolls. I want Jinafire and Skelita to be just like the rest of the dolls I have, I don't want talking out of them. >,<;

Same here. Dolls that talk are all related to Chuckie and that makes them evil and scary.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline amenoo

• View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: August 13, 2012, 10:42:12 AM »
I just hope that Scaris Rochelle and Catherine deMew won't be in that talk series since those are the dolls I want the most o:

Adoptable made by me

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: August 13, 2012, 10:46:44 AM »
Same here. Dolls that talk are all related to Chuckie and that makes them evil and scary.
I just hope that Scaris Rochelle and Catherine deMew won't be in that talk series since those are the dolls I want the most o:

Glad I'm not the only one to feel this way. XD OMG Just seeing/after I saw their pictures is getting me excited to wanna find them!! *Cuts coin slit onto jar cap and superglues the cap on* Got a long way to go and save before they come out. Any rumor when their release date is?
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal