collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77204 times)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1275 on: August 13, 2012, 05:12:38 AM »
Hopefully, it'll probably be a while before we see another release of Howleen that's not a twin pack with Clawdeen.
There's supposedly going to be a Howleen with pink-streaked hair in the dance class line that's coming out early next year.

Yep, that's true!

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: August 13, 2012, 05:25:48 AM »
Right now in Sweden there are so many Jacksons everywhere XD I guess he isn't popular along the kids here. I'm not that keen about Jackson (hate his clothes) , but I have a feeling that if I don't buy him, and he won't be able in a few months, I will regret it...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: August 13, 2012, 05:38:10 AM »

I'll be posting this Q in the Q & A thread as well, but I've just opened my Powder Room Playset with Draculaura, and the vanity doors are solid pink.  Not painted white in some areas like the box shows:( 

I assume mine isn't the only one like this.  My question is does the non-exclusive Powder Room Playset have painted doors?  Anyone have one or both and like to chime in?

I just picked up this set yesterday and mine too are solid pink

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #1278 on: August 13, 2012, 06:15:56 AM »
I just checked out the set (no doll) and it had painted white border around the little doors. I hope we are talking about the same thing!
Come visit my blog!

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: August 13, 2012, 06:18:18 AM »
Happy birthday Mosspath!
Thanks! Hope I have half the MH luck you did!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: August 13, 2012, 06:29:21 AM »
Right now in Sweden there are so many Jacksons everywhere XD I guess he isn't popular along the kids here. I'm not that keen about Jackson (hate his clothes) , but I have a feeling that if I don't buy him, and he won't be able in a few months, I will regret it...

That was the case with Holt here. He was the only doll left on the shelf for months. Then all of a sudden you couldn't find him anywhere!

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 13, 2012, 06:33:53 AM »

That was the case with Holt here. He was the only doll left on the shelf for months. Then all of a sudden you couldn't find him anywhere!

Yeah, that's why I have a feeling I *should* buy him just for that case. I made the mistake not buying Cleo 2.0 when I saw her in store, and I never saw her again , but I had luck now and found her being sold here at the arena XD

Also, have anyone here at the arena spotted the DDG 3-pack? They are still being super expensive on ebay (seriously 70$+)

Adoptable made by me

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1282 on: August 13, 2012, 07:40:39 AM »
Monster high Draculaura doll with bath set and Ghoulia doll with scooter in stock at toysrus.com if anyone is interested!!!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #1283 on: August 13, 2012, 07:46:06 AM »

Maybe all of the Holts turned back into Jacksons XD

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: August 13, 2012, 07:48:16 AM »
I saw a ton of DDG 3 packs yesterday, I stopped in at a Walmart that's really far away from me and they had just reset toys. They had about ten I think? Unfortunately that one's really far from me so i can't pick anything up, but they are starting to show up for sure.

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1285 on: August 13, 2012, 07:57:12 AM »

Maybe all of the Holts turned back into Jacksons XD

Hahaha xD
That's clever!

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1286 on: August 13, 2012, 08:07:13 AM »
Hoping this is true, I just heard that the Monster High Scaris delux dolls TALK!!!!!!!!!!  :shocked:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be so awsome!  :happy:

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1287 on: August 13, 2012, 08:13:21 AM »
Hoping this is true, I just heard that the Monster High Scaris delux dolls TALK!!!!!!!!!!  :shocked:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be so awsome!  :happy:

I think you mixed two ''lines'' up! There are just your regular fashion dolls, going to Scaris. But in the ''batch'' of pictures that got leaked, they've also found dolls doing cool stuff. Spectra will glow, Clawdeen will howl and Frankie will light up too.

I guess that's what you're referencing too, instead of the Scaris line? Though if you did really mean them, I'm sorry! If they really DO talk, I guess I'll pass then.. I find toys that talk slightly scary. D:

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #1288 on: August 13, 2012, 08:17:39 AM »
Does anyone collect the MH backcards/boxes/art? I saved a ton of that stuff -- odd thoughts about making a collage -- but now I don't want it. Does anyone else, or shall I recycle it?

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: August 13, 2012, 08:41:50 AM »
Does anyone collect the MH backcards/boxes/art? I saved a ton of that stuff -- odd thoughts about making a collage -- but now I don't want it. Does anyone else, or shall I recycle it?

Ooh, which ones do you have?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal