collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77281 times)

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1215 on: August 12, 2012, 08:10:42 AM »
I really hope they continue the scary tales series and make Lagoona the little mermaid and Cleo sleeping beauty *O* I want it to happen D:

Post Merge: August 12, 2012, 06:56:27 AM

From the pics my fav is the dance version fallowed by the science, sadly I have never seen them. 

You mean Dawn of the Dance right? I though you meant the new Danca Class and I was like; There are pics of them out? O_O

DotD Lagoona is probably my least favourite. Her hair just doesn't work for me. Though her shoes are amazing!

Yes, is the dance dawn one  :blush: I just wrote dance since I don't know how to make it shorter since now we have the dot dead ones, so "DD" can be any of the two.  :blink:

About the tales dolls, I was thinking on Ghoulia as sleeping beauty could be named like "Sleeping Zombie" or something since she is slow, Cleo sounds a good idea ( I didn't think on her since she is the queen in Snow Bite)  hopefully she could come wit a sarcophagus.

Lagoona could be Ariel, Operetta or Spectra as the beauty but not sure who could be the beast.

Of course Abbey as the fairy goodmother and the pinces could be made, I will be extremely happy wit Holt as a prince like the one in the comic wit Frankie.
  :inlove:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 08:12:38 AM by Sapphire-Light »

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1216 on: August 12, 2012, 09:35:56 AM »
Who would be Tiana From the princess and the Frog? I was thinking Lagoona for that because she loves frogs :P She also seems to be perfect for the little mermaid... Also, who could be Repunzle? Rochelle as Repunzle Goyle :P

The Beast would be good if Clawd played him! :D

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: August 12, 2012, 09:41:01 AM »
I couldn't read the full article, but that's kinda scary! D:
I hope nothing bad happens with the scary tale dolls.
If Mattel loses the lawsuit, it's possible they'd have to recall the line, but I doubt it'd come to that.

Hey what's up with the random pastries in my comments?!
If I hover over it, it says "Today is my birthday". So happy birthday, Tiffoes!  :biggrin:

Here's a little present for you:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

all in the family by pukunui81, on Flickr

Very nice. I'm happy to see Clawdeen leading the pack!

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: August 12, 2012, 10:07:01 AM »
My little brother (who I spoil A LOT) just called me because he's with my sister in southern of Sweden atm and went into a toystore to get me a MH doll XD I don't think he should spend his allowence on me but he was really persistant and apperantly bought me a doll and made me promise not to buy any doll until he gets home so I won't get a double. He's so sweet and I'm sitting here with the biggest smile on my face :3

Best part is, he totally got everything I was saying and could even tell me wich dolls the store had by reading the boxes (which is something my sister would'nt, she would just try to describe them O__o which is hard for me to translate!)

Cutepie <3 I'll have to treat him to the cinema when he gets home!

Awesome brother!!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1219 on: August 12, 2012, 10:11:13 AM »

Pukunui, I'm not liking you right now [sarcasm] Is that School's Out Clawdeen? She was everywhere here a few weeks ago, and I overlooked her because 1.)She was everywhere and 2.) She doesn't look that great in the box. But you've made her look uh-mazing!!! And now I am going to want her, and she isn't anywhere!!!!  :cry:

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1220 on: August 12, 2012, 10:16:58 AM »
You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. I think I might have to redo it as a mafia-themed movie poster.

Oh, and here's another one for ya:

my three Lagoonas by pukunui81, on Flickr

I thought School's Out Lagoona was the most gorgeous MH doll of them all for the longest time. She was my holiest of holy grails. I managed to get her in a trade, but once I had her in hand, I found I didn't like her that much. Her hair isn't all wavy like it is in the promo pic, and her lipstick made her mouth look too big. I wiped it off and repainted it and that has improved things. I still found that I preferred Mad Science Lagoona, though. I thought she was way prettier. Then, just recently, I got a Dead Tired Lagoona and now she is my absolute fave! Whew!

I love that picture! Lagoona is definitely one of my most favourite monsters, if not my fave! Thanks again Puku, you're so sweet.

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1221 on: August 12, 2012, 10:19:33 AM »

Pukunui, I'm not liking you right now [sarcasm] Is that School's Out Clawdeen? She was everywhere here a few weeks ago, and I overlooked her because 1.)She was everywhere and 2.) She doesn't look that great in the box. But you've made her look uh-mazing!!! And now I am going to want her, and she isn't anywhere!!!!  :cry:

I think that's a Gloom Beach Clawdeen. I know it's not the School's Out one, since she doesn't have any purple in her hair

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: August 12, 2012, 10:23:20 AM »

I cannot stand how my CaM set only has 1 torso. They really should have put in 2! Now i can only make one monster because i don't have torsos enough  :pullhair: loose they're quite expensive on Ebay (like, im not gonna pay $20 for only a torso. I could just buy a doll for that)

What is the other torso you need?

Oeh, missed this one! I needed the dragon one, it's not in there :( But swordpony is so nice to help me out here and buy the extra torso pack from Mattel. I could not get it myself as i'm not in USA :)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: August 12, 2012, 10:30:49 AM »
Which CAM packs had soft rehairable heads?

I'm thinking of getting the witch CAM set and make her into a martian... but the CAM torso pack didn't come with a  witch one right?

Adoptable made by me

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 12, 2012, 10:34:51 AM »

I'm thinking of getting the witch CAM set and make her into a martian... but the CAM torso pack didn't come with a  witch one right?

No, the witch/cat set comes with 2 torsos.

Offline amenoo

• View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: August 12, 2012, 10:40:37 AM »

Oh that's great.

Adoptable made by me

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: August 12, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »

Oh that's great.

Do you need it? ;)

Offline amenoo

• View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: August 12, 2012, 10:48:57 AM »

Oh that's great.

Do you need it? ;)

I think i'll wait a bit more. Checking around to see how hard it is to reroot their heads and do.

Adoptable made by me

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: August 12, 2012, 11:11:45 AM »
Yes, is the dance dawn one  :blush: I just wrote dance since I don't know how to make it shorter since now we have the dot dead ones, so "DD" can be any of the two.  :blink:
  :inlove:

I usually shorten it up like this iof it's any help: Dawn of the dance = DotD and Dot Dead Gorgeous = DDG
^__^
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1229 on: August 12, 2012, 11:33:45 AM »

I think that's a Gloom Beach Clawdeen. I know it's not the School's Out one, since she doesn't have any purple in her hair

Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal