collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76842 times)

picklepud

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1185 on: August 11, 2012, 02:43:06 PM »

I cannot stand how my CaM set only has 1 torso. They really should have put in 2! Now i can only make one monster because i don't have torsos enough  :pullhair: loose they're quite expensive on Ebay (like, im not gonna pay $20 for only a torso. I could just buy a doll for that)

What is the other torso you need?

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: August 11, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »
Speaking of CAM Torsos, are the starter sets with two torsos still being produced/spotted in store or are people grabbing them to scalp off too?

I haven't followed the CAM sets much since I haven't had much interest in them as I wanted to. How much are the retail CAM Add-ons? I see them on Amazon for about $10 is that how much they're usually going for retail or around the $6-8 Range?

I'm pretty sure that retail is about $10.99  ^.^
Thanks! :hug:
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: August 11, 2012, 03:04:23 PM »
Speaking of CAM Torsos, are the starter sets with two torsos still being produced/spotted in store or are people grabbing them to scalp off too?

I've seen them in my runs to Walmart rather recently, and when I went out with some friends last weekend, so I don't think it's too bad.. and I know for a fact there are scalpers in my area... I even saw a few of the new CAM starter sets (the guys and the witch/cat) at my local Walmart a week or so ago.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1188 on: August 11, 2012, 03:14:18 PM »
I just have to tell you this funny story!  :biggrin:
My hubby was walking by my dolly table, and noticed my CAM ghost parts on the table. He goes "Oh my gawd! What have you done to Spectra! Why are her legs just sitting on the table!"

This is my husband who cares nothing for my dolls; my husband who I didn't think knew a Spectra from a Cleo. I almost fell over laughing :)

Okay, maybe it was one of those "You had to be there" moments :lol:

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: August 11, 2012, 04:01:46 PM »
Well shoot! I went back today to get Spectra, but they no longer had her. Serves me right for not getting her when I saw her.
They had Rochelle, but for some reason I wasn't feeling her as much in person.
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: August 11, 2012, 04:21:25 PM »
Oh, crap... While I doubt anything horrible is going to happen, it's possible that the Scary Tales dolls could be discontinued because of this... I bet they'll become waaay rare.

I hope not D: I already have a hard time finding someone who can get them for me o.o

They're packed and ready to go! :D

papier

« Reply #1191 on: August 11, 2012, 04:47:35 PM »
Heads up UK Mosnter Hunters

Sainsbury's have a "Buy one, get one Half Price" on toys ....... including MH.

Just got all 4 of the "Ghouls Rules", 4 for the price of 3!!!!!!!!!!

Really lucked out and all are perfect.
Found a perfect Cleo (after seeing a few messed up ones), my, my she is stunning.

My 'policy' (lol) is to only get one of each character. But Cleo is my favourite and...that version is indeed calling out to me... :(

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #1192 on: August 11, 2012, 05:42:37 PM »
Boooo! Sometimes I wonder if my TRU will ever get the I <3 Fashion dolls. I really want them but if they've been here they've been snapped up immediately! I really need them both and the exclusive scooter and powder room.

Someone had posted yesterday that the scooter and powder room were available online... I was so hoping they'd still be available by today but nope! Sold out. Booooooo!

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: August 11, 2012, 05:45:50 PM »
Since I got a $10 off coupon at Kohls today, I'm going to go back in a few days to pick up a Dead Tired Abbey I saw there! The prices are pretty inflated, but I still get a good deal with the coupon.
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: August 11, 2012, 05:48:49 PM »
Oh, crap... While I doubt anything horrible is going to happen, it's possible that the Scary Tales dolls could be discontinued because of this... I bet they'll become waaay rare.

I hope not D: I already have a hard time finding someone who can get them for me o.o

They're packed and ready to go! :D

You don't know how happy I am right now ;__;

Also i have a question to everyone that styles hair. Whenever I see others photos when they've styled the hair looks so soft when it have just been dried. But whenever I wash my dolls or ponies hair it turnes very stiff when it have dried. I am very careful and I rinse all the balsam from the hair , but still it's stiff and need to be brushed out when dried. It also get stiff even if I just wash it with water. And having to brush it sometimes ruins my so hard worked hairstyles >:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 06:03:39 PM by amenoo »

Adoptable made by me

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: August 11, 2012, 06:37:12 PM »
I'm really surprised about Kohls prices. I always thought that they were cheaper than other places. Then I went in last week to see if they had any MlP items. $10.00 for a pony I could get for $5.00 at other stores 0_0
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: August 11, 2012, 06:45:26 PM »
I have been spending like CRAZY trying to get caught up on MH (and I've been sinking MORE money into LIV dolls.  The clearance sales got me.  I now own 7 of them, dying for just one more!) and one line I haven't picked up yet is...... Scary Tales!  Figures this lawsuit would involve a line I haven't found yet :rolleyes: 

And even if I stumbled across them tomorrow, I probably shouldn't get them.  I've spent THAT much.  I can't believe myself :shocked:  I'm also shocked my husband hasn't sat me down for a talk yet.

I also have to be prepared for a Scarah, if one EVER becomes available here or there.  There's a custom I've been lusting for as well.......

Someone help me!

Post Merge: August 11, 2012, 06:49:53 PM

I'm really surprised about Kohls prices. I always thought that they were cheaper than other places. Then I went in last week to see if they had any MlP items. $10.00 for a pony I could get for $5.00 at other stores 0_0

Kohl's marks up their stock because they assume everyone has their coupons they send out to their credit card holders.  Plus everything is "on sale" practically ALL the time, so you rarely pay "full price."  I have my in-laws (who are super Kohl's shoppers) looking for the Killer Style dolls for me.  There is no way I'm paying $20 for them.  :nope:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 06:49:53 PM by grzankitter »
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: August 11, 2012, 07:02:24 PM »
I just have to tell you this funny story!  :biggrin:
My hubby was walking by my dolly table, and noticed my CAM ghost parts on the table. He goes "Oh my gawd! What have you done to Spectra! Why are her legs just sitting on the table!"

This is my husband who cares nothing for my dolls; my husband who I didn't think knew a Spectra from a Cleo. I almost fell over laughing :)

Okay, maybe it was one of those "You had to be there" moments :lol:
Hahaha, I've had moments like that with ponies!
I was cleaning a pony and "Why is Applejack in the sink..?" "YOU KNOW HER NAME?"
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

ppufi

« Reply #1198 on: August 11, 2012, 07:13:10 PM »
To someone who was asking about CAM torsos, I think on Mattel's shop website they now sell a pack of the CAM torsos for those two-fer sets. :)

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #1199 on: August 11, 2012, 07:18:54 PM »
There is a Target (not the one I usually go to, but one out by where my therapist is) that has just been restocked, and I don't think their toy section is picked over as much as my usual one. This past Monday I was there and they had the Scary Tales dolls, so I could look again and pick them up for anyone who needs them. I haven't been to my local TRU in a while though, I do know they have the fashion dolls though (the ones that have the doll and like three outfits included).

I'm trying to put myself on a buying hiatus to save up for a trip but so long as I'm reimbursed I wouldn't mind picking things up at all :)
Same thing goes with ponies I guess, my stores are pretty good at having stuff lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal