collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77318 times)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1155 on: August 10, 2012, 07:06:03 AM »
Amenoo - i got a pm from you! Need anything?

Right now I'm mostly looking for the ST and DDG 3 pack and Wave 2 Cleo. But the thing is I have PMed two that said they could pick the ST girls up. But now I haven't gotten a respond in 4 days so I don't even now if they've gotten my latest PMs.  o:

EDIT: Just ebcause of I said this now I got a response XD Well at least I know there's nothing wrong then XD
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:12:45 AM by amenoo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1156 on: August 10, 2012, 07:52:34 AM »
Monster high Ghoulia doll with scooter set and Draculaura with bath set in stock in toysrus.com! Hurry if you want those sets!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: August 10, 2012, 08:18:54 AM »
Just nipped into my local Sainsburies and the had GR Cleo and Frankie. I NEED Frankie...she's beautiful! Even though I only got a fleeting glimpse at her (OH was throwing a mantrum). At £22.99 I won't be getting her any time soon though :( Although Sainsburies currently have a buy-on-get-one-half-price on loads of toys at the moment for anyone else who is interested.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: August 10, 2012, 11:25:20 AM »
OMG it's been a long crazy day, yesterday. @,@; Sold my text book and got $60 for it, hoping I could save it for Venus & Robecca and maybe some other stuff. Then one of my friends wanted to go clothes shopping at Kohl's once I got out. I had finished my Finals so I wanted to do anything that would keep my mind out of thinking of those wretched finals, so I went. Anywho, while we were there, I knew I wouldn't find anything MH related in the toy section, but I went anyway to look. and OMG Did I let out a inaudible squee when I saw that they had two of each Robecca and Venus!! This was the first time I ever saw them, EVER, so I grabbed both!! I was so excited that I found them on my first try, and I wasn't even trying to find them!! XD But when I did a price scan...Boy did I let out a big F-bomb in my head (I mouthed it but didn't say it). They were going for $35...I know I was planning on using the money for them, but omg I usually buy them for $18-1$9 retail. I wanted to at least have some of the extra money to buy some Liv Stuff, so I caved anyway and bought them. How do I know I'll never ever see them again?? >,> Luckily, they were on sale so they were going for $29.74 so with tax that was like $65ish, but still that's a lot. =_=; I put back the top that I was gonna get as an impulse buy, and got Robbeca and Venus instead. I REGRET NOTHING!!

Although I'm glad I bought them, but now after thinking about the finals, I decided to use them as an ante. If I passed my finals, I keep them. If I failed it, I return them. I also bought a few Liv girls on clearance elsewhere, but they'll also be part of the ante. >,<; This is a pretty good lot for me to get so I better have a good score on them. Why should I give myself a reward if I failed a test, right?
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1159 on: August 10, 2012, 11:45:44 AM »
congratz luvly thats a VERY good find! I hope you do very well on your finals so you can keep them!!! Fingers crossed for you!  :hope:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: August 10, 2012, 02:50:37 PM »
Has anyone spotted the DDG 3-pack in Canada yet? Trying to resist the urge to run out to Walmart only to surely be disappointed... *twitches* :drunk:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: August 10, 2012, 02:53:35 PM »
I'm trying to figure out why I can't fall in love with Venus or Robecca. I love Robecca's art work but I just can't love her.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: August 10, 2012, 03:17:46 PM »
I know the easiest way for me to see if I like something is to see it in front of you. And don't get it just because you can, get it because you feel a spark. I've done that with a few and ended up loving the dolls.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: August 10, 2012, 07:25:18 PM »
I know the easiest way for me to see if I like something is to see it in front of you. And don't get it just because you can, get it because you feel a spark. I've done that with a few and ended up loving the dolls.

Here here! I wasn't crazy about Robecca either, but in person, boy does she deliver!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: August 10, 2012, 07:27:43 PM »
I have Robecca in hand and I just don't love her like I thought I would.

More for you guys I guess.

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1165 on: August 10, 2012, 08:31:29 PM »
Been meaning to ask. Are Robeccas lower legs MEANT to move foward and backward at the knees? Im not sure since shes a Robot...

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1166 on: August 11, 2012, 01:45:40 AM »
Been meaning to ask. Are Robeccas lower legs MEANT to move foward and backward at the knees? Im not sure since shes a Robot...
It would appear that it was intentional. I have yet to see anyone say that their's does not do that.

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: August 11, 2012, 02:01:51 AM »
It would appear that it was intentional. I have yet to see anyone say that their's does not do that.

I was aware of this before I got her, but I was still a bit surprised XD It looks hilarious when you bend the knee the "wrong" way, and so painful! In my opinion it makes her knees a bit loose :/ I find her more difficult to pose than the other girls since she has no "stop" for the knee.
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: August 11, 2012, 03:04:23 AM »
So I have checked, and MH dolls are NOT available in Indonesia!!

Really? Hmm, that's interesting indeed! Maybe they know about all the glue problems and they don't want them over there! XD

Yup, and not a bean.

I don't think it has anything to do with the glue issue, more the cultural issue. MH would just make no sense to the Indonesians.
That is strange! You even checked the big mall in Kuta? They seemed to have a good amount of brands!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: August 11, 2012, 04:16:38 AM »

I was aware of this before I got her, but I was still a bit surprised XD It looks hilarious when you bend the knee the "wrong" way, and so painful! In my opinion it makes her knees a bit loose :/ I find her more difficult to pose than the other girls since she has no "stop" for the knee.

Haha yes, when I tried to take photos of her without the stand she just slowly glided down until she almost sat down XD

Adoptable made by me

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal