collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77109 times)

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1065 on: August 08, 2012, 01:33:54 PM »
my k-mart has all 4 ghouls rule dolls, the high school playset, and the CAM lab - plus a few of the fashion packs, roller maze, and SS girls.

I looked long and hard at those GR dolls... I finally decided that while they were very pretty, I really need to stop buying duplicates of the same girls... I've just got too many dolls!
looking into a re-branding.

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: August 08, 2012, 01:38:51 PM »
The Ghouls Rule girls seem to have come to Sweden now. Unfortunately I have no interest in them. the only one i like is Cleo, but I would rather get her nude then. And since they are 50usd here I won't get her
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Offline pukunui

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1067 on: August 08, 2012, 03:34:58 PM »
The Ghouls Rule girls seem to have come to Sweden now. Unfortunately I have no interest in them. the only one i like is Cleo, but I would rather get her nude then. And since they are 50usd here I won't get her
I like GR Cleo's eye makeup but that's it. Too bad their eyes aren't decals that you can switch around, right?  ;)

I also like GR Frankie. I might get her if/when she shows up here in NZ (which will probably be in time for Christmas).

For everyone who said the little ice cream takochus were cute:

takochu tetraptych by pukunui81, on Flickr

I don't know a whole lot about them. They're from Japan and they're little octopi. They come in a variety of different kinds. These ones are meant to double as ice cream scoops. They're pretty hard to find (and therefore on the pricey side). They also have translucent ones that look pretty cool. I got them because they put me in mind of Cthulhu and I thought they'd make for good Monster High photo props, so expect to see them in upcoming photos!

Oh, and the DT Lagoona that kamakazee82 sent me arrived this morning! She is adorable! I love all her accessories. The hydration station was too heavy to ship straight here, though, so she is sending it to my parents who will bring it down with them at Christmas (along with Lala's powder room).
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:40:17 PM by pukunui »

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1068 on: August 08, 2012, 04:07:46 PM »
I went a little CAM crazy today... as in I now own all of the girl CAMs. When I woke up this morning, all I had were the torsos from that online order. Now I have 9 complete CAMs with a ghost girl in pieces waiting on her torso to arrive in the mail [Thank you, SwordPony!!!]

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: August 08, 2012, 04:29:28 PM »
I like GR Cleo's eye makeup but that's it. Too bad their eyes aren't decals that you can switch around, right?  ;)

I also like GR Frankie. I might get her if/when she shows up here in NZ (which will probably be in time for Christmas).

For everyone who said the little ice cream takochus were cute:

takochu tetraptych by pukunui81, on Flickr

I don't know a whole lot about them. They're from Japan and they're little octopi. They come in a variety of different kinds. These ones are meant to double as ice cream scoops. They're pretty hard to find (and therefore on the pricey side). They also have translucent ones that look pretty cool. I got them because they put me in mind of Cthulhu and I thought they'd make for good Monster High photo props, so expect to see them in upcoming photos!

Oh, and the DT Lagoona that kamakazee82 sent me arrived this morning! She is adorable! I love all her accessories. The hydration station was too heavy to ship straight here, though, so she is sending it to my parents who will bring it down with them at Christmas (along with Lala's powder room).

OMG those are amazing! Where are they available online? And congrats on DT Lagoona. She's real pretty with those pale blue lips.

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: August 08, 2012, 04:30:13 PM »
Got Venus and Robecca today and I'm so in love, especially with Venus. Her hair is the softest thing ever

Adoptable made by me

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: August 08, 2012, 04:53:40 PM »
Are the Killer Style dolls still shipping to the stores? My sister and I decided we like that Draculaura doll the best.. lol

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline pukunui

• And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1072 on: August 08, 2012, 05:03:52 PM »
OMG those are amazing! Where are they available online?
They are very hard to find. I've seen some on eBay, but they aren't cheap. Supposedly this shop sometimes has them: Kawaii Shop Japan. Doesn't look like they have any at the moment, though. I got lucky and bought them off a fellow Flickerite for a good price.

And congrats on DT Lagoona. She's real pretty with those pale blue lips.
Yeah. I like her lips too. I know the color is painted on, but is the idea that that's the natural color of her lips when she hasn't got lipstick on?

Post Merge: August 08, 2012, 05:11:28 PM

Are the Killer Style dolls still shipping to the stores? My sister and I decided we like that Draculaura doll the best.. lol
Killer Style Lala is the same as Gloom Beach Lala, just FYI. And you can buy embellished versions of both Killer Style Frankie and Killer Style Lala's outfits as a separate fashion pack. So if you can't find the actual doll, you could always buy a GB Lala and the fashion pack.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:11:28 PM by pukunui »

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: August 08, 2012, 06:22:06 PM »
Karrie: She's on Amazon for $16 :3
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 08, 2012, 06:49:27 PM »
How much are the I <3 Fashions dolls? I know this has been asked already but I don't feel like slogging through 72 pgs ^_^;;;

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: August 08, 2012, 06:53:02 PM »
How much are the I <3 Fashions dolls? I know this has been asked already but I don't feel like slogging through 72 pgs ^_^;;;

I was wondering this too.. I really want Frankie :3
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: August 08, 2012, 06:54:41 PM »
$24.99 i think

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: August 08, 2012, 07:20:36 PM »
Well my Target had two Roller Maze Ghoulias today... along with tons of 1600  Clawdeens and SS girls lol. I just want Robeccaaaa!!!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: August 08, 2012, 07:44:10 PM »
Well my Target had two Roller Maze Ghoulias today... along with tons of 1600  Clawdeens and SS girls lol. I just want Robeccaaaa!!!

Same here! They didn't have nearly as many items as they did this weekend, but it wasn't too picked over.

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #1079 on: August 08, 2012, 07:47:46 PM »
My area finally has a decent stock of Ghouls Rule, the roller maze girls, and Drop Dead Gorgeous. DYING for Venus though!!
And have ordered my torsos from Mattel! YAY - I can't believe they released torsos, I'm so happy!!
:lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal