collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77235 times)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #945 on: August 06, 2012, 09:07:46 AM »
I think this might have been mentioned already, but what do y'all think about

CleoXDeuce vs RochelleXDeuce?

I think Rochelle's little crush on Deuce from afar is really cute and I'd like to see their friendship grow, but I'd hate to see Mattel separate him from Cleo because of it. It would just feel odd because Cleo and Deuce were introduced as the first couple in the franchise, we couldn't even purchase one without the other in the first wave. It would reminiscent of when they split up Barbie and Ken all over again. ;)

Playing around with the triangle might be fun, but I don't think it will or should go any farther than that, or make Deuce seem weak-willed and torn over the two.

I kind of agree, but kind of don't- I'm torn, I love everything about Rochelle and find Cleo to be quite a b***h, but that's her character, and she can be quite nice at times, but I do agree with the fact that the two of them were realeased together and not seperately, eesh, they neeeeed to make a boyfriend for Rochelle- Deuce has already been yelled at by Cleo for making a song with Operetta.... I'm kinda thinking Rochelle needs a guy now- really want her to have one. My Rochelle is with jackson, personally I don't like Frankie dolls, so I feel Jackson should be with Rochelle. Meh, just my take.. :)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: August 06, 2012, 09:32:20 AM »
Doodled a bit more today, but on the computer this time. Had to make my new favourite princess ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: August 06, 2012, 09:43:59 AM »
So cute amenoo! :) I love your MH drawings.

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #948 on: August 06, 2012, 10:03:18 AM »
Oh wow, she is beautiful Amenoo!  I'm really starting to just adore her.

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #949 on: August 06, 2012, 10:27:41 AM »
Omg so much need for the ddg 3 pack...... I'm really worries I won't find it in my area as the walmarts here suck.

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #950 on: August 06, 2012, 10:29:01 AM »
I prefer Deuce/Cleo, honestly. However, I'm thinking about getting the mummy/gorgon CAM set when it comes out and pairing the gorgon with Rochelle... :D

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #951 on: August 06, 2012, 11:25:16 AM »
I NEED the DDG 3 pack.. so badly. There's a fair amount of walmarts around my area, stocking is kind of a joke sometimes. I need a UPC so I can start calling and bugging people!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #952 on: August 06, 2012, 11:29:07 AM »
I got mah SS 5pk today. It was touch and go at first but I have to say, I'm a bit impressed with them. They don't seem as cheap as some multipacks can be. No stands sucks, but you can't have everything. Pics soon!

Looking forward to the DDG pack, I need that Abbey....also need Lagoona, but I have to choose my purchases wisely and DDG got pushed down a tad.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: August 06, 2012, 11:31:58 AM »
I really want DDG Ghoulia.. I kinda like Abbey, but I'm not a huge fan of Lala.
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Burgundy_Rose

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #954 on: August 06, 2012, 11:33:06 AM »
Amenoo your drawings are adorable!  ^.^

I think this might have been mentioned already, but what do y'all think about

CleoXDeuce vs RochelleXDeuce?

I must confess I didn't like Cleo's character at first, to the point I didn't even want her doll  :lol: She's become a lot sweeter since Toralei and Nefera have taken their place as the mean girls though, and I thought the bit in her diary about not being able to look into Deuce's eyes was heart breaking  :cry:

She did go a bit mad over the Operetta thing but to me that just proved Cleo had insecurities like anyone else. I don't think they're destined to split. Personally I hope Rochelle's crush is just that, and she'll find someone else later. I think Mattel were just going for a realistic storyline- I'm sure most of us been attracted ti someone in the past and then found out they were taken after all. Hopefully Rochelle won't act on her feelings whilst Cleo is Deuce's girlfriend and stir up trouble, but I guess it isn't impossible that they split up and Rochelle makes her move.

Personally I hope they won't split. I figure Frankie and Draculaura change their minds often enough about boys, so I rather like the fact Cleo and Deuce seem to be in a stable relationship.

Offline amenoo

• View Profile
« Reply #955 on: August 06, 2012, 11:52:27 AM »
Thank you everyone ^^

I think DDG Lala and DDG Ghoulia might've become my favourite versions of them. And Abbie my second favourite. Hopefully that won't change when I (if I can) get them.

And i also like Cleo/Deuce. Cleo needs such a calm BF like Deuce with her temper ;)

Adoptable made by me

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: August 06, 2012, 11:57:02 AM »
I love the DDG 3 pack and I can't wait for them to show up here....sadly i'm still waiting for Venus and Robecca to show up here :( Sad MN being in the middle and in a pretty small town - my stores don't restock very much or very well.

I admit at first I too hated Cleo - but after Torelai came into the picture i liked her a lot more. I think she and Deuce make a cute / good couple

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #957 on: August 06, 2012, 01:14:46 PM »
Oh man, DDG Abbey?!?!  :prepares to Walmart stalk:  If I find the set, she is probably the only one I will keep.

Offline amenoo

• View Profile
« Reply #958 on: August 06, 2012, 01:26:48 PM »
I could take the Lala and Ghoulia then ;) But since I want all three of them, and I don't think anyone don't want Abbie I probably should just see if anyone can get the whole pack for me XD

Adoptable made by me

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: August 06, 2012, 01:29:14 PM »
I could take the Lala and Ghoulia then ;) But since I want all three of them, and I don't think anyone don't want Abbie I probably should just see if anyone can get the whole pack for me XD

I don't want Abbey, but I'm already splitting the set with someone else. I just don't like her hands they really put me off. I know thats part of her uniqueness but I just don't like them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal