collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76942 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #825 on: August 03, 2012, 10:55:17 AM »
oh ok, thanks! Thought something new started happening between different country dolls during the time I haven't been concentrated on MH.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Ellis1342

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Doodle or do not doodle! There is no artist block!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #826 on: August 03, 2012, 10:59:46 AM »
Just went to toys r us n they restocked. Picked up cupid with intentions of fixing her and a 3 eyed ghoul. I will be ordering the torso pack...Any others from other countries need one? I'm in the US and can do paypal. Will also trade a pack with free shipping for a nude Clawdeen...preferably with brown hair. pm me.

Any thoughts on fixing cupids hair?

EDIT
Sorry for all the spelling errors first time. Posted from my phone.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:28:51 AM by Ellis1342 »

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 03, 2012, 11:15:49 AM »
Thank you sooo much for the signature, Amenoo! :tackleglomp:

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #828 on: August 03, 2012, 11:58:04 AM »
Went back to WalMart today. Yesterday they had NOTHING, today they had Robecca, Venus and Rochelle. I grabbed Robecca and Venus, already had Rochelle. :) Not sure I wanted them but the one thing I have learned from Mattel, if you wait, they won't have them!

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 03, 2012, 12:37:47 PM »
I actually think it might be beneficial at this point to start a thread for those looking to order CAM torsos with US/Canada people, since so many seem to be looking

Just putting it out there, if anyone agrees

Offline rayedelsol

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #830 on: August 03, 2012, 01:08:22 PM »
Has anyone visited Target's clearance shelves this week? At my Target, the CAM Labs have gone 30% off! What the heck? They aren't going to be carrying them? I thought these were still new?

Also, I lucked out and got an Operetta fashion pack for a little more than $2, as it was 70% off :)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: August 03, 2012, 01:36:54 PM »
Also, I lucked out and got an Operetta fashion pack for a little more than $2, as it was 70% off

That's almost nothing D: MH are never on sale here in Sweden, and a fashionpack is 19USD D:

Adoptable made by me

Folly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #832 on: August 03, 2012, 01:39:59 PM »
Hey guys, is there any way to prevent glue seepage from getting worse?  I know nobody's found a cure for it, but I just got Venus and found a tiny bit of grease on the cardboard behind her head, so I'd like to do what I can to keep it from getting any worse xD

Speaking of Venus, OH MY GOD SHE'S SO PRETTY AHAHHHSGDHAG.  Robecca was also at my walmart and I'd love to go back with some more money and see if I like her enough to get her (provided she's still there), since I didn't really get a good look at her.  Mostly I saw her on the shelf and immediately looking for Venus XD

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 03, 2012, 02:15:36 PM »
I'm on a Venus/Robecca hunt again today and I've seen like 10 Rochelle's, so I know she's been here! So frustrating!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: August 03, 2012, 02:30:13 PM »
I have a question/thought:  Can you use the lower legs made by Plastic Curves on official Mattel torsos?  I thought they used a different attachment system or something?  The pictures show ball joints or something, and I'm not sure how they work :huh:

Has anyone washed their Venus yet?  Has the flocking held up well?  I washed the flocking right off my 1600 Clawd:(

I went to TRU today to pick up a dollar item, and ended up spending $130 :shocked:  I found the GR dolls for the first time.  This is on top of the $60 I spent yesterday (at the same TRU) and $50 on gas.  I'm so dead went my husband sees my credit card bill this month >_< 

Oh!  The T.V. just reminded me that I spent $60ish on the new Kingdom Hearts game too.  I'm deader than I thought :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Midnight_Dream

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 03, 2012, 03:26:28 PM »
Also, I lucked out and got an Operetta fashion pack for a little more than $2, as it was 70% off

That's almost nothing D: MH are never on sale here in Sweden, and a fashionpack is 19USD D:

Oh my Ra!!! Are there any fashion packs that you are I need of Amenoo? Granted, they seem to go pretty fast around here, but if I see one you need I would happily snag it for you. :heart:

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: August 03, 2012, 03:41:07 PM »
That's awesome about the cheap/clearance fashion packs! I haven't seen any here in a while.

When I was in Florida on vacation I grabbed a Frankie fashion pack for $3 but that was the only one left!

in Other news, saw ST at a target downtown and some GR at various targets.

Walmart had Venus and Robecca and Rochelle too, but not very many left!

I LOVE everything about Robecca. She's just so fancy!

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 03, 2012, 03:44:51 PM »

Oh my Ra!!! Are there any fashion packs that you are I need of Amenoo? Granted, they seem to go pretty fast around here, but if I see one you need I would happily snag it for you. :heart:

I don't know if Ghoulias are available. Otherwise if they are so cheap i would gladly take anyone except for Lagoonas and Frankies that I already have ^^

Adoptable made by me

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #838 on: August 03, 2012, 03:52:43 PM »
Ugh, I want Venus and Robecca so bad. I have yet to see them in stores. TRU looked like a tornado went through it and they just got a shipment this morning! If my stupid car worked I could've been there this morning to check but alas my car is a piece of crap and the bleeders on the brakes are smoking after having the brakes done :( I want the SS five pack too but after the reset it looks like the targets around me don't even have a shelf tag for them. I really only want the Cleo, Clawdeen and Frankie from it seeing as I already have Ghoulia and Draculaura. I was just planning on returning those two if I found the 5 pack. I'm not sure what the deal is with the distribution is around here. There's usually tons of dolls and there's plenty of new ones but not really the ones I'm looking for... I need patience!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #839 on: August 03, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »
That was the last fashion pack they had. When they originally went 30% off, the Frankie and Lagoona flew off the shelf. This box was crushed, so I'm assuming she'd gotten smashed somewhere. Everything was fine in it though. We do not see a lot of fashion packs around here. Mostly just this Operetta one. I would love to see more Fashion Packs made!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal