collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77062 times)

biologistkid

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #735 on: August 02, 2012, 02:17:30 PM »
For those who are still looking:

Target in southern Ft. Wayne, Indiana has the Gloom Beach 5 pack (the newer version), Skull shores girls, all 3 of the new Scary Tales, and Ghouls Rule Cleo (I know they had bunches of others, like the 2 torso CAM packs and 1 CAM male pack, but I didn't look very thoroughly.)

Kohl's in Ft. Wayne, Indiana has Cupid, Spectra, tons of Gloom Beach, Skull Shores, and all of the Roller Maze singles.

Wal-mart in Angola, Indiana has restocked and has tons of Robecca and Venus out.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 02, 2012, 02:27:45 PM »
Would it be too much to ask to have Mattel sell more torsos?  I want, no NEED, a complete Nocturnal set.  I'd like to see them make a series 2 torso set with the others that are missing.  No more drilling out dolls!!!!!!!   Yay!!!!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

YellowCat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #737 on: August 02, 2012, 02:31:47 PM »
I'd be interested in Venus if you can sell her for retail + shipping.  You can debox her too as I don't keep dolls mib or even save the packaging.

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 02, 2012, 02:32:52 PM »
torso pack!  :shocked:
so many possibilities!  :dizzy: Suddenly the CaM became interresting for me too!  :blush: I'm itching for the 3-eyed ghoul now too, this thread is evil, EVIL I tell you  :shakefist:
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 02, 2012, 02:37:09 PM »
torso pack!  :shocked:
so many possibilities!  :dizzy: Suddenly the CaM became interresting for me too!  :blush: I'm itching for the 3-eyed ghoul now too, this thread is evil, EVIL I tell you  :shakefist:

QTF!!!!

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 02, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »
Did a little bit of running around today.  I did find a couple of things (the 2 new CAM Lab add ons, and Lala w/bath) but I found alot more empty shelves than anything else.  All the clearance items are gone, and none of the new stuff is out:(  At least I got to see shelf TAGS for the things I need:)  That's promising.

I THINK the Targets around me have had their resets?  The MH sections have been cut down badly to make room for all the new lines.  I saw an 8 foot section crammed with Bratzillas, MH, Novi Stars, and Bratz.

One store had the new Bratz dolls with 2 wigs included.  I was tempted by the one with the lemon yellow curly wig, but the quality of it seems bad.  I could see the scalp color coming through the yellow color of the wig.  It's a shame too, cuz that wig! <3 <3 <3
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 02, 2012, 02:42:07 PM »
If anyone can pick up ST Clawdeen and ST Lala and send to Sweden I would be so grateful<3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 02, 2012, 03:17:38 PM »
Yay, someone helped me get the torso pack! Skeleton girl, 3-Eyed Ghoul, Seamonster, Dragon.. here I come! *v*

..even tho I might still buy the custom skelly torso at PlasticCurves and use the white body for my torso-less werewolf CAM I got from ebay for cheap. I hope the mismatch won't be too bad. ^^;

(..if only they'd finish the skelly upper arms and legs they were talking about on their tumblr.. Skeletongirl all skelly would look SO AWESOME. :°)

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 02, 2012, 03:18:13 PM »
Oh!  The three eyed ghoul.  I forgot to say that her third eye is easily covered by a wig with bangs!  The bangs hang too low and cover it up:(  It limits her hair options really.

If that isn't good enough (it's still there, staring at me!  I can feel it :lol:) you could remove it with acetone, and repaint it as something else.  I remember a BEAUTIFUL custom with the three eyed ghoul's head on a Holt body.  The third eye was a symbol instead of an eye.  If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can find a link (I've been searching for way too long.  I give up!) please help me out.  I'll look again later.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 02, 2012, 03:20:43 PM »
eeeeeee Robecca and venus were shipped last night! I sooo wanna get my two favourite ladies! :D

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 02, 2012, 03:25:43 PM »
I'm still waiting for that too, Kim:)  There is always gonna be a torso-less girl laying around, might as well order from Plastic Curves, and use the extra parts for someone else:)

They posted something about putting the upper limbs on hold because Mattel was gonna release a Skeleton Doll (Skelita) but I don't know if that's because they'll just mold their's from her, or what?  I wish they were a little bit more clear about their plans:(  We may be waiting for something they might not make. 

If they are going to mold Skelita's limbs, I think I'd rather wait until then......They said they would still try to make their own, because Skelita wasn't going to be released for a long while.

Offline amenoo

• View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 02, 2012, 03:29:01 PM »
Is school's out Cleo available on the US or is she going to be re-released? I so want her, but I can't find her in stores here in Sweden, and I don't want to pay 45$ for her shipped here in Sweden

Adoptable made by me

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 02, 2012, 03:31:40 PM »
Is school's out Cleo available on the US or is she going to be re-released? I so want her, but I can't find her in stores here in Sweden, and I don't want to pay 45$ for her shipped here in Sweden

Not sure about re-releases, but they apparently still have them here in the UK according to Argos...
xxx

Offline amenoo

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 02, 2012, 03:39:36 PM »

Not sure about re-releases, but they apparently still have them here in the UK according to Argos...
xxx

Oh whats the prize for them there?

Adoptable made by me

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 02, 2012, 03:42:49 PM »

xxx

Oh whats the prize for them there?

£16.99, but she is in an assortment full of Abbys and others- meaning there is no certainty she is still available, there are hundreds of signature Abbys, too many! But it is possible they are still in :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal