collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76827 times)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #720 on: August 02, 2012, 12:31:57 PM »
I don't remember who requested it, but here is the sig of DT Clawdeen. It's a GIF file so it shouldn't be too large

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Sneaky_Snooki_pony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #721 on: August 02, 2012, 12:41:23 PM »
So, are they still selling the Howleen/Clawdeen pack in the UK? I need that like I need air and I'm going to London and Liverpool in August so I have a chance to get myself what I want. Living in Narnia is dreadful bc postage and stuff. :(

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: August 02, 2012, 12:52:34 PM »
I found Venus today but I'm not sure that I like her enough to keep her. I love her outfit though.

Would anyone be intrested in a nude Venus? Oh and her shoes would anyone be intrested in those?

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 02, 2012, 12:54:00 PM »
Anyone needing torso's for their CAMs...
http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12806734

Best CAM news EVER!  Thank you SO much for posting this!

Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

Sneaky_Snooki_pony

« Reply #724 on: August 02, 2012, 12:57:34 PM »

Best CAM news EVER!  Thank you SO much for posting this!

YES YES YES YEEEEES! I bought my Skeleton Girl parts yesterday and now this. Awesome. And they ship to Finland. <3 Mattel, take my money, take it all!

monstress_hi

« Reply #725 on: August 02, 2012, 12:58:05 PM »
I found Venus today but I'm not sure that I like her enough to keep her. I love her outfit though.

Would anyone be intrested in a nude Venus? Oh and her shoes would anyone be intrested in those?

I AM!!! I'm gonna PM you now! THANKS!

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: August 02, 2012, 01:11:28 PM »

duuuuuude... where were these 6 months ago before I started buying custom made torsos for as much as 1 doll costs???
looking into a re-branding.

papier

« Reply #727 on: August 02, 2012, 01:13:06 PM »

YES YES YES YEEEEES! I bought my Skeleton Girl parts yesterday and now this. Awesome. And they ship to Finland. <3 Mattel, take my money, take it all!

They do? I thought someone here earlier said that they are from Finland and it doesn't work? It would be great if Finnish fans can get their parts, but...

Offline Saiko

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: August 02, 2012, 01:22:39 PM »
Is anyone interested in splitting a pack of those torsos? Of course as soon as I heard this news I went straight to Mattel's shop and tried to buy them, but they don't ship to the UK ;_;
I only really want the Bee girl and Triclops girl stuff, and maybe the sea-monster torso... I can has halp? *_*
:heart:

biologistkid

« Reply #729 on: August 02, 2012, 01:31:48 PM »
Is anyone interested in splitting a pack of those torsos? Of course as soon as I heard this news I went straight to Mattel's shop and tried to buy them, but they don't ship to the UK ;_;
I only really want the Bee girl and Triclops girl stuff, and maybe the sea-monster torso... I can has halp? *_*

I'll talk to my sister to see if she has any interest in the bee/triclops sets since we share our collection. If she doesn't want them, I'll have spares (since I really only bought it for the skeleton parts). :)

Sneaky_Snooki_pony

« Reply #730 on: August 02, 2012, 01:33:53 PM »

They do? I thought someone here earlier said that they are from Finland and it doesn't work? It would be great if Finnish fans can get their parts, but...

What. :I Because their site obviously says they do ship to Finland. SAIKO! I'd be willing to join your torso splitting group... Or whatever. That sounded bad. :'D I only need the Skeleton Girl so we'd only need to find someone in the US to help us with shipping and splitting. :)

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: August 02, 2012, 01:38:04 PM »
So, are they still selling the Howleen/Clawdeen pack in the UK? I need that like I need air and I'm going to London and Liverpool in August so I have a chance to get myself what I want. Living in Narnia is dreadful bc postage and stuff. :(

They are but they're on clearance and the guy i spoke to said they weren't getting in any more deliveries of them currently.

Hmmm matching torsos *attempts to ignore them and not be tempted by CAMs even though the dragon is seriously awesome*

My birthday is tomorrow, no surprise monster goodness though sadly since i'm picky and like to choose my own dolls. My dad is buying me a display cabinet for my collection though which i'm super excited about. I have finches and their feathers get everywhere, i'm constantly paranoid about my poor monsters living on the shelf getting covered in dust/feathers/birdseed XD

I've had a little play with Howleen's hair today and firstly WOW it is sticky, it has the strangest textured, it feels edible XD I'm liking her alot more now, i've pulled her 'fro back into a sort of bun that shows off her cute little ears better, i'm going to wash it when i get chance.

papier

« Reply #732 on: August 02, 2012, 02:04:41 PM »

What. :I Because their site obviously says they do ship to Finland. SAIKO! I'd be willing to join your torso splitting group... Or whatever. That sounded bad. :'D I only need the Skeleton Girl so we'd only need to find someone in the US to help us with shipping and splitting. :)

The skeleton girl is the only one I don't want! :D I'd be happy to either split with you or send her on if someone could be so kind as to get a pack for me.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: August 02, 2012, 02:11:26 PM »
AAAH thank you so much Amenoo! xxx

YellowCat

« Reply #734 on: August 02, 2012, 02:13:43 PM »
I seen a load of new dolls today, but none of the elusive two.  Target has Scary Tales, GR and RM but no signatures whatsoever and WalMart has a bunch of the older signatures like Operetta, Abbey, Nefera and Rochelle.  Meijers in my town never gets anything new in and still has the same old wave 2.0 Frankies and Cleos  and wave 1 DT that have been there since last summer.

I had to bring home GR Cleo since she is the first Cleo that I really like.  I wish I had enough money to pick up some extra dolls to sell/trade onto other members here but I've been short on cash after taking a week off from work to go on vacation.  It makes me feel bad, knowing how many people are looking for some of these dolls.  Maybe next week if there are any left and if I have any extra money left over.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal