collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76994 times)

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #690 on: August 02, 2012, 06:37:56 AM »
It is fantastic that Mattel have listened to their customers and released matching torsos and limbs but silly that they made it available only to the US :(

You would think they are a big enough company to either have international shipping or set up online parts stores in other countries too!
Come visit my blog!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: August 02, 2012, 07:33:34 AM »
OK crap.. apparently they won't ship these to germany b/c 'Due to shipping restrictions, some items in your shopping cart cannot be shipped to the address you have provided.'?!

WHAT? I've been getting toys here from all over for YEARS. I've got one just yesterday. WTH! :<

Soooo..... can anybody who's going to order one anyways order an extra for me? *puppy eyes*
I swear you won't get in trouble for shipping plastic torsos to germany. You have my word!! LOL. ;D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ugh Mattel you suck bum, seriously :cry: Ugh I thought my order had gone through but...nope....won't ship to the UK :cry:

Anyone want to grab a set for me? I have a Liv doll, couple G3s and some MH clothing I'd be willing to trade.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #692 on: August 02, 2012, 07:40:50 AM »
KLJGSDKFJSDKJGLKJSDG THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TORSOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 02, 2012, 07:44:09 AM »
Uggg... but... but... I had convinced myself that I didn't need the CAMs because of the lack of matching torsos... NOW THERE ARE MORE DOLLS ON MY LIST! WHY! (Makes grabby hands at the bee girl...)

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #694 on: August 02, 2012, 07:44:55 AM »
Man, the scalpers will be having a field day xD

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 02, 2012, 07:46:12 AM »
Man, the scalpers will be having a field day xD
Nononono don't joke like that ;o;! I don't have cash until tomorrow and I need two things from that list (three if you count me needing the bee girl now) ;o;/

papier

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #696 on: August 02, 2012, 07:49:23 AM »
It is fantastic that Mattel have listened to their customers and released matching torsos and limbs but silly that they made it available only to the US :(

You would think they are a big enough company to either have international shipping or set up online parts stores in other countries too!

Exactly, it's really not hard for a large international business to ship outside its own country. If Twin Pines of Maine can ship some stuff to me, so can Mattel!

I can see about trading if anyone is interested. I'm pretty sure we have Sweet 1600 Clawds at my local stores. I know some people were finding it difficult to get him. I don't mind if it's uneven value. Obviously, I can also just charge the bill to my paypal while shipping to a US address, and then send the cost of shipping the item to me. But trades are fine too!  ^.^
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 08:04:19 AM by papier »

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 02, 2012, 07:52:20 AM »
Part of me wonders if Mattel is really stupid enough to think that this is a 'niche' thing. That not everyone wants the parts missing from the add-on sets, and that potentially opening it up to international customers would be some sort of loss. Of course, we're all smart enough to know that isn't true (since there are so many people internationally on here and in the fandom in general). I honestly wish I was able to pick up a few to help people out.. but I can't ;________;.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 02, 2012, 07:55:41 AM »
I order a set. I will be selling the extra pieces. Although I'm not sure who I'm gonna make yet.

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 02, 2012, 08:11:05 AM »
Hooray! The gray will be fine for Ghost Girl but they need one for Puma boy!! (Are you listening Mattel?)

I'm really happy about the price; I was thinking $8 (11.98 with shipping) was pretty good for one but to get 5 is absolutely flippin amazing! I think I'm more excited about the upper limbs being available than I am of the torsos :P
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:08:40 PM by dragonlady »

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 02, 2012, 08:17:38 AM »
Hooray! The gray will be fine for Ghost Girl but they need one for Puma boy!! (Are you listening Mattel?)

I'm really happy about the price; I was thinking $8 (11.50 with tax) was pretty good for one but to get 5 is absolutely flippin amazing! I think I'm more excited about the upper limbs being available than I am of the torsos :P
Yeah, when I saw it I was "Eh... 7.99.. plus what the packs cost... so I guess it's okay for a full do---- OH THAT'S FOR ALL OF THEM HOLY CRAP WHY IS IT NOT THE 3RD I NEED THESE NOOOOOOW". I'm just happy to know I can finish my dragon once and for all, and I can actually make my ghost! And... now have more reason for the Bee.. and I guess the Triclops, though I'd just turn her into an alien by removing her extra eye... xD.

Blitzn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #701 on: August 02, 2012, 08:30:18 AM »
For the torso pack:
They cap it out at 2, I guess to combat scalpers.  But it makes it impossible to meet minimum amount to take advantage of some deals. I couldn't even find enough stuff on there worth $50. The site is full of junk I dont want.  Why are all the mattel items on my wishlist not being sold on mattel.com?? 

I will have some extras as well, since I purchased all those other torsos in the past >_<  Mattel really sucks that they didn't think of this at the start. 

Wow I am such a negative nancy LOL!
Stupid mattel...

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 02, 2012, 08:42:52 AM »
So anyone know if you can remove the third eye on the cyclops girl?

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 02, 2012, 08:51:27 AM »
I ordered 2 but only need 1, so I'll have one for sale.

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 02, 2012, 08:58:41 AM »
I would love a pack shame Im  in the uk:( so if anyone can grab a extra I would be super greatful x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal