collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77280 times)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #615 on: July 31, 2012, 02:01:52 PM »
I really really want Venus, Robecca, ST Lala and ST Clawdeen now .___. and Wave 2 Cleo and Toralei
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 31, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »
Hey guys, could I get a PC on Sig and DT Cleo? Both have all clothing and accessories.

Also, I would like to reissue my plea on assistance with obtaining a nice looking ST Clawdeen

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #617 on: July 31, 2012, 02:47:21 PM »
@Chi: I hope you get to feeling better... dental stuff sucks so bad!

@dragonlady: I LOVE your Yorkie! My Yorkie is super big (10 pounds) and people ask me if she is a Silky. I'm almost 100% sure she is just a teapot Yorkie :) I should have kept the photos, but she is always sticking her nose into my shots when I am trying to get pictures of my dolls :)

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #618 on: July 31, 2012, 02:55:09 PM »
Chi, I'm sorry to hear about your oral problems. I hope you feel better very soon! It's super nice of your partner to have bought you that Lagoona, I never really saw her before but she's absolutely stunning. Congratulations on getting her!

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 31, 2012, 03:07:36 PM »
@Raydelsol: Mine weighs 5.5 pounds; our cat (who is part Maine Coon cat) is heavier and taller than she is!  :lol:

Bella likes to get in my shots too (outside ones anyway)

I was wondering; is there a Flickr set or something that has pics of the dolls complete outfits? I know there's several for Pullips and with all the different MH dolls it would be great to see what came with who!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #620 on: July 31, 2012, 03:12:29 PM »
@Raydelsol: Mine weighs 5.5 pounds; our cat (who is part Maine Coon cat) is heavier and taller than she is!  :lol:

Bella likes to get in my shots too (outside ones anyway)

I was wondering; is there a Flickr set or something that has pics of the dolls complete outfits? I know there's several for Pullips and with all the different MH dolls it would be great to see what came with who!

LOL I love that shot :) It's funny, because Allie doesn't want to have her picture taken [she stops being cute whenever you get out a camera] but she doesn't want you taking pictures of the dolls

Your Yorkie isn't that large at all, but is super cute :)

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #621 on: July 31, 2012, 03:41:31 PM »
I wish Roger got into my shots... He's a chihuahua/maltese mix, and he's super camera shy. Every time he sees the camera pointed at him, he purposely turns away. XD

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 31, 2012, 06:40:56 PM »
This probably isn't the right place to ask this, as it doesn't have anything to do with the MH dolls, but I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in these MH erasers I picked up? They're labeled "puzzle erasers"; I guess they come apart?

Anyway, I have a Frankie pack and a Draculaura pack, both brand new. If anyone's interested in them, just PM me with an offer! I'll add a picture shortly.
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 31, 2012, 07:13:36 PM »
I'm going doll hunting tomorrow...it'll be the first time in three weeks.  I'm hoping I find something!  I really want Robecca.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 31, 2012, 07:41:05 PM »
I bought all three Scary Tales dolls today, and spotted one lone Rochelle on the shelf, which means I missed another shipment of Venus and Robecca!  boooo!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #625 on: July 31, 2012, 07:47:19 PM »
ugh you guys. I went to target tonight to pick up the new pony stuff. As I was checking out, a lady in the next lane had an entire cart filled to the brim with what looked like the scary tale dolls. (but who knows what who else she had in her cart, prolly venus and robecca as well) Serious scalper there. I should point out that I checked the monster high aisle for novi stars and when I looked through the MH dolls, there were no scary tales on the shelf. she left none.
I don't collect MH, but I really feel for the members here who do. I felt sick watching her leave.
:(
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 31, 2012, 07:48:58 PM »
How many collectors from MN? I've noticed that my stores tend to be so far behind compared to other states in getting things released. I'm still on the look out for scary tales dolls :( And the nearest Toys R Us only had one shipment of Ghouls Rule in a long time ago - never been re stocked since (so lucky i got there in time to buy one of each!)

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 31, 2012, 08:00:28 PM »
I swear if I see a scalper carting away Venus and Robecca at this point I'd either offer them $10 more on the spot, or tackle them.  Depends on the mood I think. So if any arena members are in my area loading up a pile of them, and you see some crazed looking orange haired girl coming at you, you might want to move quick.

VincentVJ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #628 on: July 31, 2012, 08:11:37 PM »
I swear if I see a scalper carting away Venus and Robecca at this point I'd either offer them $10 more on the spot, or tackle them.  Depends on the mood I think. So if any arena members are in my area loading up a pile of them, and you see some crazed looking orange haired girl coming at you, you might want to move quick.

I'm not shy. I'll bitch them out. Either that, or I'll tell them that there is a sudden large demand for sweet 1600. And grab several off the shelf to see if they do the same.

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: July 31, 2012, 08:42:04 PM »
How many collectors from MN? I've noticed that my stores tend to be so far behind compared to other states in getting things released. I'm still on the look out for scary tales dolls :( And the nearest Toys R Us only had one shipment of Ghouls Rule in a long time ago - never been re stocked since (so lucky i got there in time to buy one of each!)

I'm in MN for the summer, and I'm really having this problem too. I don't know about fashion packs or CaM sets, but the only new dolls I've seen in my area since Rochelle / Jackson first came out, were the signature re-releases. I haven't seen any DDG, RM, new DT, Scary Tales, Ghouls Rule, etc. I'm just worried that they won't come until after I'm gone. Philadelphia does get new dolls earlier, but of course the city seems to be full of other collectors (or scalpers? :o )

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal