collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76744 times)

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #495 on: July 28, 2012, 08:59:06 PM »
I totally didn't find anything to buy while I was in Ohio... nope, nothing at all....  :whistle:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The MLP stuff was actually found at a Target in Ann Arbor after we got back

Oh, and thanks to a member on here who mentioned finding Venus and Robecca at a Love's truck stop, I stopped at one when I spotted it on I-75 (exit 67, just south of Toledo, if anyone is around there). There were 4 of each there (3 of each now), and a bunch of new DT dolls as well

What a HAUL. :D I actually drove by that stop on my way down to Preble.
I thought my 3 dolls on my trip counted as a haul. NOPE

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 28, 2012, 09:00:29 PM »
Ooooh!  That would be amazing!

I know this was a few pages ago, but I went back and got the Kmart RM duo if you haven't found it yet!

aw see colorscape! you waited and you lucked out!

that was awfully nice of you octocorn

lol I hope this gets me good doll karma and I run into Venus and Robecca soon!

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #497 on: July 28, 2012, 09:03:27 PM »
I totally didn't find anything to buy while I was in Ohio... nope, nothing at all....  :whistle:

The MLP stuff was actually found at a Target in Ann Arbor after we got back

Oh, and thanks to a member on here who mentioned finding Venus and Robecca at a Love's truck stop, I stopped at one when I spotted it on I-75 (exit 67, just south of Toledo, if anyone is around there). There were 4 of each there (3 of each now), and a bunch of new DT dolls as well

What a HAUL. :D I actually drove by that stop on my way down to Preble.
I thought my 3 dolls on my trip counted as a haul. NOPE

I might have gone a teensy bit overboard XD I was hoping to find the RM 2-pack or the Ghoulia w/scooter at one of the Kmarts or TRUs I stopped at, but no such luck

Offline eristell_neko

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 28, 2012, 09:14:51 PM »
UGH!!! Hurry up UPS! I can drive from SanDiego to home faster than you're shipping my dolls. Uuuugh. *rolls around on the floor in a state of distress* And they don't update where the doll is every day. Rather it's like 'oh, hey... It's been a couple of days.. Maybe I should scan that box now.' *sulks*

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 28, 2012, 09:18:50 PM »
Still waiting on Amazon to ship Venus  >_< I'm going out tomorrow morning early when they do the rest though, so hopefully I can find something. *sigh*

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #500 on: July 28, 2012, 09:25:40 PM »
Wow, Okie, I'm in awe of your haul! It just makes me want to slap around the stores near me even more for having such crappy selections (or non-selections as the case may be).

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 28, 2012, 09:37:04 PM »
I'm afraid of what I might find if I start visiting these stores after the resets.  My husband and I will be entering a financial crisis soon (better to know about it BEFORE it happens, I guess) so I should probably stay away:)  I know I will not have the willpower to pass on anything. 

What do you guys think will be clogging up the shelves months from now?  What should I buy RIGHT NOW for fear of missing out FOREVER!!!!!?????!!!!  Keep in mind, I've been in this from the start, and I still can't predict what the shelves are gonna look like any amount of time in the future (except that they'll NEVER have what I need :lol:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #502 on: July 28, 2012, 09:54:48 PM »
Ok, what an...odd day...

First the weird leg question on my blog...

then someone on flickr alerted me than an Estonian singer named Kerli had jacked one of my pics of Meowlody on her FB page o_O da fuq is going on these days?

Offline elliptacolore

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 29, 2012, 12:08:29 AM »
This might be a completely silly useless set of questions, but if anyone can answer, that would be awesome :3

1. Will  Toralei be re-released any time soon? Each day that passes I'm temped to pay the double retail I see and I hope to avoid that :3

2. Is every Abby slathered in glitter? I have only seen the SS one just today and i was like not sure if want.

Sorry if my questions have been answered elsewhere or are completely silly >.<
Pokemon Friend code!

Ellipsis 4742-4669-1315

My Safari is Steel.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 29, 2012, 12:12:51 AM »
This might be a completely silly useless set of questions, but if anyone can answer, that would be awesome :3

1. Will  Toralei be re-released any time soon? Each day that passes I'm temped to pay the double retail I see and I hope to avoid that :3

2. Is every Abby slathered in glitter? I have only seen the SS one just today and i was like not sure if want.

In regards to Toralei, no one knows... Some of the earlier MH stuff was rereleased, but that was mostly to allow people to get some of the dolls that were released before the line was very popular. Mattel did trademark the name "Catastrophe" for their super hero line in 2013, so maybe we'll see another Toralei? (Or will it be Caterine?). Sorry that you didn't get a concrete answer from me!

Offline elliptacolore

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 29, 2012, 12:33:41 AM »

In regards to Toralei, no one knows... Some of the earlier MH stuff was rereleased, but that was mostly to allow people to get some of the dolls that were released before the line was very popular. Mattel did trademark the name "Catastrophe" for their super hero line in 2013, so maybe we'll see another Toralei? (Or will it be Caterine?). Sorry that you didn't get a concrete answer from me!

:3 Thank you so much for an answer that solid! :p

I had no idea she existed as I got a wave 1 Draculaura back when they were released, and then did not even think of MH until I got a Killer Style Frankie for my birthday in early may. I've gone mh crazy of late and have been catching up on all the info and such as I can, It looks like for the time being Toralei will allude me :3
Pokemon Friend code!

Ellipsis 4742-4669-1315

My Safari is Steel.

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 29, 2012, 06:26:37 AM »

as far as I know, that's a yes - just because that's what her cartoon character looks like... shimmery.  it's not a glitter that comes off, though.  it's ingrained in the plastic, and you can just feel it when you touch her.
looking into a re-branding.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #507 on: July 29, 2012, 06:29:36 AM »

:3 Thank you so much for an answer that solid! :p

I had no idea she existed as I got a wave 1 Draculaura back when they were released, and then did not even think of MH until I got a Killer Style Frankie for my birthday in early may. I've gone mh crazy of late and have been catching up on all the info and such as I can, It looks like for the time being Toralei will allude me :3

I am right here with you. No Toralei :( I'm also hoping for a re-release.... they did it for Spectra.....
I'm also hoping for a Ghoulia signature re-release and a Lagoona (wave 1 or wave 2) re-release.

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 29, 2012, 08:12:20 AM »
I was wondering if someone can post the link to the tutorial on how to reattach MH legs to the doll? Someone did post one for me long time ago when I posted about my daughter's wave 1 Clawdeen legs falling off due to the elastic breaking.
Thanks!

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #509 on: July 29, 2012, 08:32:03 AM »
I am right here with you. No Toralei :( I'm also hoping for a re-release.... they did it for Spectra.....
I'm also hoping for a Ghoulia signature re-release and a Lagoona (wave 1 or wave 2) re-release.

They still sell loads of signature Ghoulia's over here, heck it's the only doll I usually see in stores! Same goes for Toralei, they're starting to release her more often over here.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal