collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77093 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #315 on: July 26, 2012, 09:45:21 AM »
I found GR Cleo and Frankie at TRU today. They were fully stocked with a ton of MH! Dot girls, roller derby girls, new sig Lala and Frankie and Spectra and Cupid! Plus a smattering of CAM and Gloom beach girls.

The only one they were sold out of was GR Lala, which of course is the one I went for! LOL

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 26, 2012, 09:57:03 AM »
Okay, so it's my birthday, therefore TRU and all the stores I stop at will have what I want on sale, right? That's totally how it works? :D :D :D

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #317 on: July 26, 2012, 09:59:07 AM »
Okay, so it's my birthday, therefore TRU and all the stores I stop at will have what I want on sale, right? That's totally how it works? :D :D :D

Yes! Exactly!!

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 26, 2012, 10:55:26 AM »
My Kmart has a toy section that looks like a tornado touched down in the middle of it. The shelves are half empty and they have a couple of dolls at best.

lol my kmart having so much MH yesterday was a fluke. It's usually a pile of MH wigs and the Coffin Bean set.  Ponies are pathetic too, just fluttershy on a scooter and the plush baby sweetie belle, but yesterday they had the wedding castle!  Mine is in the mail so I resisted, but just barely.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 26, 2012, 10:58:44 AM »
Went EVERYWHERE today and found NOTHING:(  And I'm looking for alot.  I still haven't seen GR, DDG, ST, Venus, Robecca, I <3 Abbey, Lala + Playset, Ghoulia + Playset, Roller Maze 2 pack.  I even went to a couple thrift stores looking for grab bag doll clothes and found nada.

I know all these things are gonna show up all at once just to screw with me :lol:  Why can't I buy a line at a time?  Ugh!

So I ended up buying a few LIVs.  What?  I'm strictly a MH collecter.  How did that happen?  They were way to cheap to pass up.  I'll be selling the dolls I think, FYI.  I bought them for the wigs, and MAYBE some clothes.

You know, I don't mind waiting for things to come to Michigan.  I can be patient.  But I'm afraid that if I don't buy things ASAP, I'll miss out.  So if all these lines show up together next week....... I NEVER saw the Werewolf Sisters in store.  How is that even possible?  I'm in these stores once a week.  Maybe I'll just have you lovely (LUCKY) people do my shopping for me:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #320 on: July 26, 2012, 11:35:12 AM »
Even though I'm not supposed to be buying dolls (hehe...) I went out today and found nothing of importance. Just Skull Shores and Sweet 1600. :( I did see that Wal-Mart is now stocking the cat/witch and male CAM sets, so if anyone is looking for those, try Wal-Mart. They had the werewolf/dragon set as well.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 26, 2012, 11:49:46 AM »
Did the Werewolf/Dragon have 2 torsos.  I saw the new Starters at Walmart today, too, but they didn't have any Werewolf/Dragon ones.  I'm just curious to know if they've re-released this set with 2 torsos, because I've never seen them IRL :huh:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2012, 11:59:50 AM »
I'm pondering buying a Cupid, since there's both versions currently available around here (at different stores, tho) ..I know someone here did an awesome comparison shot of her two releases a little while ago, but I cannot find it anymore.. :C

Can someone help me find some comparison pics of her, so that I know which store to go to? LOL. xD;

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 26, 2012, 01:39:08 PM »
So glad that I'm moving to Ohio now. Not all the stores are well stocked, but a few get lucky. Two stores down there ended up getting large amounts of Venus and Robecca on the shelves. So on my trip I got both!

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #324 on: July 26, 2012, 01:46:12 PM »
Does anyone know if signature Spectra is still shipping to stores? I wanted another to replace mine (mine has weird face paint!) but I would rather not pay outrageous eBay/third-party Amazon prices so I was hoping I may run across a perfect one in stores some day.

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #325 on: July 26, 2012, 01:46:58 PM »
Did the Werewolf/Dragon have 2 torsos.  I saw the new Starters at Walmart today, too, but they didn't have any Werewolf/Dragon ones.  I'm just curious to know if they've re-released this set with 2 torsos, because I've never seen them IRL :huh:

Unfortunately, no. :( They only had one torso. I think that might have been leftover from the last shipment, my Wal-Mart has had them for a while.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #326 on: July 26, 2012, 01:57:05 PM »
Does anyone know if signature Spectra is still shipping to stores? I wanted another to replace mine (mine has weird face paint!) but I would rather not pay outrageous eBay/third-party Amazon prices so I was hoping I may run across a perfect one in stores some day.

My TRU had two I think, so they're still showing up

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #327 on: July 26, 2012, 02:00:18 PM »

My TRU had two I think, so they're still showing up

Awesome news! Of course, my stores are nearly always bare, but at least I can keep my hopes alive lol.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 26, 2012, 02:00:53 PM »

She's currently shipping to stores in a re-release assortment that includes C.A. Cupid, 1.0 Draculaura, and 2.0 Frankie and Clawdeen. I've been seeing her pop up here and there at my local TRU, Walmart, and Target for the past few weeks so hopefully you'll run into her eventually. I know my Target has about 3-4 cases of this assortment waiting to be put out on the floor for the store reset this coming Sunday.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2012, 02:03:14 PM »
Even though I have Venus coming from Amazon, it was still sooo hard to walk into another target today and clearly see I'd missed her  >_< Only Rochelle and abbey were left.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal