collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77222 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #300 on: July 25, 2012, 10:35:04 PM »
My Kmart has a toy section that looks like a tornado touched down in the middle of it. The shelves are half empty and they have a couple of dolls at best.
That's generally how this one looks too, which is why I was kind of shocked. I visited last week and they had a bunch of old skull shores, the accessories, and a handful of sweet 1600. Then I walk in today to this!

Haha, our Zellers is just like that... just a shattered wreck of a place with the most bizarre stock patterns. (SO glad it's closing :lol:) I still haven't found GR here, or new DT, or Venus/Robecca, or the TRU I <3 Fashion but I'm going to look everywhere tomorrow :D

How much was the Roller Maze 2-pack Rhini? I am beginning to want it badly XD Wish Kmart hadn't left Canada! :cry: Would anyone be able to pick a set up for me in the next week or two? (Not that I should spend MOAR on dolls right now but I just got paid for a job so... ^^;)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 25, 2012, 10:39:43 PM »
My Kmart has a toy section that looks like a tornado touched down in the middle of it. The shelves are half empty and they have a couple of dolls at best.
That's generally how this one looks too, which is why I was kind of shocked. I visited last week and they had a bunch of old skull shores, the accessories, and a handful of sweet 1600. Then I walk in today to this!

Haha, our Zellers is just like that... just a shattered wreck of a place with the most bizarre stock patterns. (SO glad it's closing :lol:) I still haven't found GR here, or new DT, or Venus/Robecca, or the TRU I <3 Fashion but I'm going to look everywhere tomorrow :D

How much was the Roller Maze 2-pack Rhini? I am beginning to want it badly XD Wish Kmart hadn't left Canada! :cry: Would anyone be able to pick a set up for me in the next week or two? (Not that I should spend MOAR on dolls right now but I just got paid for a job so... ^^;)
I still can't find new DT either :( I didn't see a tag for it on the shelf, but I think it's reportedly been priced from $22.99 to $26.99.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 25, 2012, 10:41:36 PM »
I still can't find new DT either :( I didn't see a tag for it on the shelf, but I think it's reportedly been priced from $22.99 to $26.99.

Fred Meyer actually has the new DT girls on sale this week for $9.99.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 25, 2012, 10:46:55 PM »

Oh my goodness, those are amazing prices, lol *brain implodes* ... Why must I be sooooo far from the border :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #304 on: July 25, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »

Me too me too please!!!! I only have RM Frankie and I think she needs some company ^.^  And DT version 2 Lala if you see her for $9.99 :shocked:?
Come visit my blog!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 25, 2012, 10:52:00 PM »

Dx whhhy cant I be close to one?!  There's also no Meijer, Love's, or kroger within an hours drive from here -___- Everything else we have at least 5 of!!

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #306 on: July 25, 2012, 11:04:23 PM »
Throwing it out there that if anyone lives near Findlay OH I found a GREAT selection of new stuff (Robecca and Venus mostly) there at the Walmart.
I was naughty and bought Robecca there at my halfway point on my trip. DX

...my boyfriend and I stopped at a Speedway off the highway there a few hours ago on our way to King's Island....  >_<

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 26, 2012, 02:04:30 AM »

*grabby hands*

Oh and....my Scarah has been shipped! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I cannot wait until I have her in my sweaty little paws....

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 26, 2012, 06:04:40 AM »
For Australians, I have heard rumors that for the September release we may be getting CAM sets, Ghouls Rule and the design lab. I'm not too sure how true this is though.

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #309 on: July 26, 2012, 06:15:52 AM »
For Australians, I have heard rumors that for the September release we may be getting CAM sets, Ghouls Rule and the design lab. I'm not too sure how true this is though.

I saw this on the Monster High Australia FB page! They seemed very sure of it so fingers crossed :D
Come visit my blog!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 26, 2012, 07:20:54 AM »

*grabby hands*

Oh and....my Scarah has been shipped! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I cannot wait until I have her in my sweaty little paws....

Everytime I see the unicorn set I wanna get it and make a Lady Amalthea custom. Of coarse she is super white and not pink. Hum need to find a white doll.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #311 on: July 26, 2012, 07:26:15 AM »

Please please please post pictures once you get them all unboxed! I would love to see these all put together :) Please? Pretty Please?

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 26, 2012, 07:39:54 AM »

Look what else I found at Kmart today!! The MH section was STOCKED to the brim.

OMG! The Roller Maze 2-pack! Any chance someone could pick it up for me as well? My paypal is burning a hole in my pocket! (So that idiom doesn't work too well anymore...)

Offline Mana_Mihara

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 26, 2012, 08:28:13 AM »
I found the new DT girls at Kroger last night for $14.99. :) I'm still surprised that Kroger carries them.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ManaMiharasCustoms

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #314 on: July 26, 2012, 08:53:13 AM »

Please please please post pictures once you get them all unboxed! I would love to see these all put together :) Please? Pretty Please?

yes! i would love to see them, and do they come with shoes??

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal