collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77225 times)

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #270 on: July 25, 2012, 12:11:16 PM »
I just found Dot Dead Gorgeous Spectra, Operetta, and Lagoona! They had the roller maze two pack with Abby but I passed on it. I hope I don't regret that.

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #271 on: July 25, 2012, 12:21:48 PM »
Ohh octo!  If you see her again and are able, I would totally love to snag the Kmart exclusive Abbey set! 

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 25, 2012, 12:37:13 PM »
I hid it in case I changed my mind! I'll try to go back Friday for it. I think it was 24.99? I'll pm you if I can get it!

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #273 on: July 25, 2012, 12:43:27 PM »
Ooooh!  That would be amazing!

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #274 on: July 25, 2012, 12:44:11 PM »
I'm finding that I'm really disappointed with the quality control on the I <3 Fashion Abbey now (there are three of her and three Frankies at the TRU in Ann Arbor).

They all have wonky eyebrows, and her left tooth is always off at a weird angle. Plus, half of the ones I've seen are missing a line of eye shadow (there are supposed to be two different lines of pink).

I exchanged the one I had for one that is slightly better, but I'm still not 100% satisfied with it...I'm not sure if I should keep her boxed in case I find a better one or not.

Can I see some pictures of her face from other people, just to see if there are ones out there with more even eyebrows and teeth?

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2012, 02:40:48 PM »
*sigh* I went out looking for a new Robecca and there's still no trace of Robecca or Venus in my area yet. Now that I'm looking over Venus, she has a bit of an eye wonk as well so I won't be opening her either. I'm really unhappy right now. I'm also a bit aggravated that Mattel is making me pay shipping back to them to replace Robecca when she has such glaringly horrible flaws. They're going to be sending me a shipping label eventually to print out, but go figure, I'm out of ink so I'm going to have to do it at work. /end whine
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:50:46 PM by Mandy85 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2012, 02:50:36 PM »
Aw Mandy :hug: That is so frustrating! I'm so scared to order online as well because of the possibility of flaws. I'm okay with minor things, but major wonkiness like I've often seen in stores and like your Robecca has... no go! Mattel CS should just send you a new one without any of this return business.  >_< I hope you can find nice ones soon and feel better :hug:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 25, 2012, 04:18:22 PM »
Well I found someone near me that sells them for pretty cheap I picked up Rochelle for $26 and they also had Robecca or Venus for $30. I had to pass as I only had money for one but we will be going back latter. XD so much for no collecting I know have Abbey, Black and White Frankie, Rochelle, Cupid, Operetta, and the CAM cat and witch.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 25, 2012, 04:46:21 PM »
Throwing it out there that if anyone lives near Findlay OH I found a GREAT selection of new stuff (Robecca and Venus mostly) there at the Walmart.
I was naughty and bought Robecca there at my halfway point on my trip. DX

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »
Went to work today at the Mall, My Boss sends me out to go pick him up a few things and went into Zellers (Canadian Version of Target, but soon to be Target) to pick him up Peanut Butter, well anyways i swung by the toys and they finally had some new stuff They had 4 DDG Dolls and I was missing Lagoona so Snagged her up. YEAY!

Went to the check out and low and behold the tills were all down so i had to wait like 20 min till they rebooted and was only able to purchase my bosses stuff so I put DDG Lagoona on hold till lunch.

Went back at lunch and took another peak in the otys and all the DDG Dolls er GONE! Wasn't surprised though but was so happy I put the only Lagoona on hold. But tey did just put out the Ghouls Rule dolls on the shelf i was so tempted to put them on hold till tomorrow but After Examining the two Draculaura's I had to pass their bangs were all smashed and puffed out of control. Plus after thinking I want a set from the US to keep MIB since you guys dont have the translated languages on the box.

Any whoo I did get my doll at lunch YEAY! When I got home I got a package and low and Behold I got my 2 Scarah's I pre ordered off ebay YEAY! So Happy they arrived Safe! What a Great Day!

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #280 on: July 25, 2012, 05:27:42 PM »
Went to work today at the Mall, My Boss sends me out to go pick him up a few things and went into Zellers (Canadian Version of Target, but soon to be Target) to pick him up Peanut Butter, well anyways i swung by the toys and they finally had some new stuff They had 4 DDG Dolls and I was missing Lagoona so Snagged her up. YEAY!

Went to the check out and low and behold the tills were all down so i had to wait like 20 min till they rebooted and was only able to purchase my bosses stuff so I put DDG Lagoona on hold till lunch.

Went back at lunch and took another peak in the otys and all the DDG Dolls er GONE! Wasn't surprised though but was so happy I put the only Lagoona on hold. But tey did just put out the Ghouls Rule dolls on the shelf i was so tempted to put them on hold till tomorrow but After Examining the two Draculaura's I had to pass their bangs were all smashed and puffed out of control. Plus after thinking I want a set from the US to keep MIB since you guys dont have the translated languages on the box.

Any whoo I did get my doll at lunch YEAY! When I got home I got a package and low and Behold I got my 2 Scarah's I pre ordered off ebay YEAY! So Happy they arrived Safe! What a Great Day!

Yeah! Congrats! I passed on a DDG Lagoona [TRU had all three one day] and they were gone the next! I'm hoping to see them again soon, but none of the Targets in my area are going to be carrying them :(

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 25, 2012, 05:28:54 PM »
Still no sign of Robecca or Venus in any of my local Targets or Walmarts. So many 1600 Clawdeens and SS dolls, though!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #282 on: July 25, 2012, 06:07:18 PM »
Messing around on Flickr, and OMG I am rehairing my Cupid with red hair. My Cupid has the lighter hair, she isn't the 1600 Cupid, and her curls never fell right. I washed most of them out and took that silly circle down. I know if was supposed to be a heart, but again, never was right....

Anyway, can I post a picture from flickr that isn't mine?

Love Hurts by Sydnee Bee, on Flickr

Isn't that red hair stunning! My first rehair will be Cupid..... now just gotta get the stuffs :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 25, 2012, 06:53:36 PM »
Messing around on Flickr, and OMG I am rehairing my Cupid with red hair. My Cupid has the lighter hair, she isn't the 1600 Cupid, and her curls never fell right. I washed most of them out and took that silly circle down. I know if was supposed to be a heart, but again, never was right....

Isn't that red hair stunning! My first rehair will be Cupid..... now just gotta get the stuffs :)

Oh jeeze, HOTNESS!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 25, 2012, 07:14:55 PM »

Oh jeeze, HOTNESS!

That's a Liv wig Cupid is wearing. She does look stunning that way.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal