collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76865 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #240 on: July 24, 2012, 07:32:57 PM »
I lucked up and came across Venus at WalMart tonight!  She wasn't even on the shelf, she was in a pile of stuff at the end of the row that the stock people were putting BACK on the shelves.  I guess someone had hidden her on a different row, but didn't come back for her soon enough and she was in the process of being put back where she belonged.  I didn't even spot her first, I walked past and my husband stopped behind me and said, "Oh hey, what's that??" and pointed at the pile...I saw her laying on top and I snatched her up and said "THAT is coming home with me, that's what that is!"  LOL
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Venus! <3 by barbgirl1999, on Flickr

I KNEW husbands had a use! hehe

Congrats!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2012, 07:37:14 PM »
If I had a dollar for every time my fiance found a pony or doll I had over looked... damn I'd be rolling in dough because I am so not observant, haha.

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #242 on: July 24, 2012, 07:39:08 PM »
I KNEW husbands had a use! hehe

Congrats!

LOL, Thanks!
If I had a dollar for every time my fiance found a pony or doll I had over looked... damn I'd be rolling in dough because I am so not observant, haha.

I'm the same way!  He's always finding things that I am looking for, I should just send HIM shopping!

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Firecracker

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2012, 08:08:05 PM »
I just came home with venus and robecca!
Holy cow, my walmart was swimming in them x_x
Just an offer, but if anybody is interested I'm willing to go back and pick some up.  It all depends on if they're still there tomorrow, but with 20+ of each on the shelves, there's bound to be a couple left when I go.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2012, 08:20:31 PM »
I just came home with venus and robecca!
Holy cow, my walmart was swimming in them x_x
Just an offer, but if anybody is interested I'm willing to go back and pick some up.  It all depends on if they're still there tomorrow, but with 20+ of each on the shelves, there's bound to be a couple left when I go.

*frantically waves hands and entire body* ME!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1one1! Dear lord me!

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 24, 2012, 08:22:06 PM »
Venus and Robecca still haven't made an appearance near me, but looking at locations they've been found, they're all around me!

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #246 on: July 24, 2012, 08:47:24 PM »
Eek! I learned something the hard way, BE CAREFUL WIT THE ACCESSORIES!!

The feathers of the purse of my Toralai ripped her shirt  :cry:, I sewed it later so it's better now.  :huh:

Offline crimsondeity

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 24, 2012, 08:54:03 PM »
*Happy*

Thank you for the DPCI earlier, Mandy!  No Targets around me have GR yet.  New Jersey is never up to speed when it comes to these dolls! 

Are the two-torso packs of the dragon/werewolf CAM being found anywhere yet?  I've seen the two-torso pack of the sea monster/vampire in a few places already, but not the other one.

If I'm not mistaken, the GR should be part of the reset at Target. I was disappointed my TRU was sold out of them this past weekend, but now I'm not so upset; they show in Target's system as being $22.99 instead of TRU's ridiculous $29.99! Of course, that could change, but for now, I'm happy.

I haven't seen the dragon CaM with a second tosrso yet, but I haven't looked in the past few weeks. I tend to stop examining the boxes of dolls I already own after I start seeing ones I don't  have lol! Like granz said, the cat CaM torso is a perfect match. Of course, that leave kitty without a matching torso, but since her stock shirt covers most of it, I just used the vamp torso. Then I popped the vamp head on an extra Lala body. Profit!!

Offline Mana_Mihara

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 24, 2012, 09:12:17 PM »
The Target next to where I work stocked a bunch of new dolls. They had ST Clawdeen and Frankie and then the Ghouls Rule Frankie, Draculaura and Cleo. :)

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ManaMiharasCustoms

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 24, 2012, 09:20:09 PM »
Does anyone know if Toralai be in future lines?
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Flutterswirl

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2012, 09:20:46 PM »
To those of you who made it through this debacle and were able to get a Scarah- congratulations! I'm amazed at how badly Mattel ran the whole thing, they should have had some idea- it's not like this is the first year they've been selling hot items post SDCC!

A *case*? How the blazes did that even happen?

(And those of you who feel bad for gettting through- please don't! It's not your doing that the Big M screwed up. It's good to see that at least a few Arena members ended up with the set.)

Thanks to *generalzoi\'s Pony Creator at dA for my avatar!

just visiting this planet! (Phl. 3:20)

Offline crimsondeity

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 24, 2012, 09:26:02 PM »
Does anyone know if Toralai be in future lines?

There was a trademark for a "Cat-tastrophe", but I don't know if it was confirmed that it was for A Toralei addition to the  superhero line they showed at SDCC. In any case, she's still regularly appearing in the webisodes, and she has a unique headmold. So I think it's very likely we'll see her make another appearance soon.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2012, 10:39:40 PM »
I really want to slap whoever designed Rochelle. Ugh.. just ugh. I love this doll. I really truly do but she is WAY too stiff. I don't know if it's just my doll.. but.. ugh

It takes so much effort to move her arms. She's so stiff that she can't do poses that well. I feel like I really can't do ANYTHING with her. And changing her clothing is a NIGHTMARE. I was fooling around putting Frankie, Lagoona and Rochelles outfits on each other and hers just got me so frustrated! Why is this doll so STIFF?

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2012, 11:23:03 PM »
-stares at the mobile store locator-

Oh Targets, do not taunt me like this! The ST dolls seem to be available at two of the Targets I can get to with some friends (since they aren't TOO terribly far from the middle of nowhere my fiance and I live, added to close to the mall).. but I'm not going out until the 3rd or 4th. I wanna save my voucher for Venus/Robecca, but because the voucher expires on Halloween and I don't get to the store often enough, I doubt I'll find either to use it on... and omg that Clawdeen.

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2012, 11:32:58 PM »
Found the I <3 Fashion Abbey today! I'm keeping her in the box for now though....her eyes are perfect, but her teeth are painted on a little wonky, so if I can find another I might switch them.

Found a Nefera with a perfect face up today as well  ^.^ Now if I could only find the new releases... XD
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:39:18 AM by Okiedokieloki »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal