collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76870 times)

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2012, 03:38:06 PM »
Amenoo - how in the seven depths of hell did you manage to get your Nefra to stay on her stand?! Mine keeps toppling over like a drunk college chick after a night of partying. >.<
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 24, 2012, 04:25:57 PM »
Would anyone wanna split Ghouls Rules Frankie with me. I just want her outfit.

Offline rayedelsol

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #227 on: July 24, 2012, 04:34:57 PM »
Hey, does anyone know if they are redoing the CAM Dragon pack with two torsos? That is the only one that has tempted me so far, but I only found one in my KMart that has the one torso.... Anyone know?

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 24, 2012, 04:59:23 PM »
rayedelsol:  I don't think Mattel plans to re-release that set:(  They've given us a matching Dragon torso with the Witch/Werecat Starter Set, and probably think that was enough.  Hope they do though.  Never hurts to have extra torsos:)

For those of you lucky few with Scarah and Hoodude in hand, does the diaries come in the box with the dolls or are they loose?  Some ebay sellers show photos of loose diaries, some don't.  I want to make sure I get those diaries included with my purchase....
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #229 on: July 24, 2012, 05:01:05 PM »
rayedelsol:  I don't think Mattel plans to re-release that set:(  They've given us a matching Dragon torso with the Witch/Werecat Starter Set, and probably think that was enough.  Hope they do though.  Never hurts to have extra torsos:)

For those of you lucky few with Scarah and Hoodude in hand, does the diaries come in the box with the dolls or are they loose?  Some ebay sellers show photos of loose diaries, some don't.  I want to make sure I get those diaries included with my purchase....

Sad face! Thanks for the info!

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 24, 2012, 05:10:02 PM »
I got my grail MH doll today! Skull Shores Lagoona Blue! I was so happy to find her in the mess of Ghoulia and Draculauras that target had. I've been looking all over for her! I'm so happy :D

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #231 on: July 24, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »
I got my grail MH doll today! Skull Shores Lagoona Blue! I was so happy to find her in the mess of Ghoulia and Draculauras that target had. I've been looking all over for her! I'm so happy :D

Yeah! Congrats on your grail! SS was my first Lagoona [I've only got two, SS and DT=my grail]

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 24, 2012, 05:14:11 PM »

Congrats!!!!  :cheer:

I have yet to get a Lagoona. She is my 2nd favorite character and I love every single one of her versions, yet I don't have a single one. :C
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Tagi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #233 on: July 24, 2012, 05:35:08 PM »

They are loose but inside the outer box, not attached inside the inner box with the dolls. This way they can be kept mint(ish) but you can still read the diaries.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2012, 05:51:44 PM »
Thanks! I'm so estatic. I haven't seen any Lagoona's around and she was the monster that MADE ME want a Monster High. She looks so lovely with my other two girls. I really need to take a picture lol.

EDIT:

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 06:00:22 PM by karrie91 »

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Midnight_Dream

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2012, 06:02:10 PM »
Hey, does anyone know if they are redoing the CAM Dragon pack with two torsos? That is the only one that has tempted me so far, but I only found one in my KMart that has the one torso.... Anyone know?

Yeah they have. I saw a couple of them at a Target when I was there for my birthday. I like that one as well, but for whatever reason I did not get it.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2012, 06:48:43 PM »
With 2 torsos?  Well, I guess I could be wrong.  I haven't heard anyone mention seeing them, and I've never come across them, either.  Maybe they are super duper new?
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2012, 06:58:23 PM »
In Canada, GR have been appearing in the past couple days: Zellers/TRU/Walmart.....so Canadian peeps, be on the lookout!

I looked today but no luck here yet! Hoping I can find them at Walmart because the TRU price is $37 (at least that's the website price)  >_<
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #238 on: July 24, 2012, 07:22:52 PM »
I lucked up and came across Venus at WalMart tonight!  She wasn't even on the shelf, she was in a pile of stuff at the end of the row that the stock people were putting BACK on the shelves.  I guess someone had hidden her on a different row, but didn't come back for her soon enough and she was in the process of being put back where she belonged.  I didn't even spot her first, I walked past and my husband stopped behind me and said, "Oh hey, what's that??" and pointed at the pile...I saw her laying on top and I snatched her up and said "THAT is coming home with me, that's what that is!"  LOL

Venus! &lt;3 by barbgirl1999, on Flickr

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #239 on: July 24, 2012, 07:27:40 PM »
Fantastic! She was my first doll ever. Her face and outfit are very pretty, and I know you'll be happy with her <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal